Villain RP Signup/Discussion Thread

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Cheez on Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 am

As far as I'm aware, it's happening at the same time.
Cheez
Keenspot Deity

Postby who? on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 am

Some of the stories are a bit out time wize.

When multipel storys run in a Rp, they rarly run at the same time, but you don't have to worry about it, othere wize interaction would be imposible.
Who's basement; the Davie Jones’ locker of the forum world.
Ba DeGuy's wiki page <-- I have this here as I keep losing it!
who?
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby VOR on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 am

What who said.
"But first, I must meditate for a time." -Mahasamatman
VOR
Keenspot Deity

Postby FourWiseLords on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:48 pm

who? wrote:
shadowwing wrote:out of curiosity, is it too late to get involved in this? i'm in a somewhat mischievous mood, and this seems like the best place to use it. i may only show up occasionally, though.
i'll try to keep the power to a minimum, but don't be surprised if weird stuff happens.

I sugest that you wait untill the 2nd gen enters, which at the moment is me, I'm so lonly.

Any way, at the point that most players plans for evil sucsed or more likly fail activerty in the Rp is likly to slow, and that the point that the 2nd gen springs in with all new storys and plots of evil.

Actually, I'm here as well for second gen.

Edit: :oops: Er, nevermind. Didn't notice other people had spoken up until now. That'll teach me to post before readng the rest of the messages. :oops:
Liason to the Shadow Legion

My EGS Inventory:
A TF Gun, A Cookie, A Squirrel Teddy (With Nuts), Six Cans of Unlabeled Soda, A Dead Fish, A note with "Hi" scribbled on it, A pair of c-cup silicone fakes complete with adhesive and solvent... (Thanks alot BtEtta. -.-; ), A Can of Peas, A map of Panama, 12 Fresh Tomatoes, A Live Trout, A Fishy Stick, A Halo 3 Shield Generator, A Shiny HubCap, A Can of Mackerel, A Bowl of Wax Fruit, and A Sledgehammer.
FourWiseLords
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby who? on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:06 pm

FourWiseLords wrote:
who? wrote:
shadowwing wrote:out of curiosity, is it too late to get involved in this? i'm in a somewhat mischievous mood, and this seems like the best place to use it. i may only show up occasionally, though.
i'll try to keep the power to a minimum, but don't be surprised if weird stuff happens.

I sugest that you wait untill the 2nd gen enters, which at the moment is me, I'm so lonly.

Any way, at the point that most players plans for evil sucsed or more likly fail activerty in the Rp is likly to slow, and that the point that the 2nd gen springs in with all new storys and plots of evil.

Edit: :oops: Er, nevermind. Didn't notice other people had spoken up until now. That'll teach me to post before readng the rest of the messages. :oops:

Na, don't worry, I do that all the time.
who?
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Amon Star on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 pm

FourWiseLords wrote:
who? wrote:

Either way, welcome back. :)
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby who? on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:36 pm

Can we get a list of who's in this seconed geniration and put it on the wiki?

I'm tired of fogetting the other people in the thing
who?
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby FourWiseLords on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Heh, that'd probably be a good idea.

My EGS Inventory:
A TF Gun, A Cookie, A Squirrel Teddy (With Nuts), Six Cans of Unlabeled Soda, A Dead Fish, A note with "Hi" scribbled on it, A pair of c-cup silicone fakes complete with adhesive and solvent... (Thanks alot BtEtta. -.-; ), A Can of Peas, A map of Panama, 12 Fresh Tomatoes, A Live Trout, A Fishy Stick, A Halo 3 Shield Generator, A Shiny HubCap, A Can of Mackerel, A Bowl of Wax Fruit, and A Sledgehammer.
FourWiseLords
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Amon Star on Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:39 am

Anyone who hasn't done so should read VOR's latest post in the Villains RP. He has made a very important announcement.

EDIT: On a side note, would any of you agree that Luther openly buying stock would cause the price to drop, because of his reputation? It seems reasonable to me, but my financial knowledge isn't the greatest.
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby VOR on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:31 am

I don't really think so, Amon. It's in-character for him to do it sneakily anyway, of course. The stock market is fickle, but it usually doesn't fall because of who's BUYING the stock. If you had a GOOD reputation as a businessman and started SELLING stock, that might hurt it, though.
VOR
Keenspot Deity

Postby Amon Star on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 am

VOR wrote:I don't really think so, Amon. It's in-character for him to do it sneakily anyway, of course. The stock market is fickle, but it usually doesn't fall because of who's BUYING the stock. If you had a GOOD reputation as a businessman and started SELLING stock, that might hurt it, though.
Fair enough. It's something he has to work on, obviously. :P
Amon Star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ajac on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:43 pm

Whosoever recognizes both the voice-from-the-box and the song Mordred is quoting gets a cookie.
"Life is actually very simple. We make it difficult."--Confucious.
"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Q'apla my trekkie bretheren across teh inter-web!
Ut is est Fio mos non planto is Verum.
God wants Spirtual Fruits, not religious nuts.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby davecom3 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, I recognized the song at least, but the name slipped if it was there.
davecom3
Keenspot Deity

Postby Ajac on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:55 pm

"IDIC- Infinite diversity in Infinite combinations."--Gene Roddenberry, the Great Bird of the Galaxy.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby FourWiseLords on Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:31 pm

So, A-OK for me to start Villaininging?

My EGS Inventory:
FourWiseLords
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reaver225 on Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 am

Yup!
| Mental note: Refrain from using the Force while drunk. | Caption contest winner! | "Screw it. Rocks fall, everyone dies." |
I shall delete you, recreate thyself. - Mutamu
"All citizens to either go to the graveyard and dig up corpses or become corpses for not complying." - hazardswake
Maldraugedhen wrote:That would only be if stupidity was a Boolean thing, or if it was like always multiplying a pair of negative numbers (assuming positive is intelligent).
Stupidity has its own infinite continuum, from bordering on the brain dead to just shy of normal.
...I need to not delurk right after a long coding session.
Reaver225
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Teleros on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:33 am

Just waiting on Charlie, Helen et al before I post again.
Teleros
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby who? on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:46 am

Is the second geniration arived all ready? I thought it wasn't happerning untill activity died down?

Not that I'm All that intressted in waiting for that to happen.
who?
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby davecom3 on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:48 am

Said VOR: enter in seeing as the plots will probably not be expended for quite a while.
davecom3
Keenspot Deity

Postby who? on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:06 am

Oh, Ok, I've got it.
who?
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ajac on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 pm

I LOVE the way Mordred looks in the new ChibiTimeWar update.
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby shadowwing on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:22 pm

(OOC: "sorry this took so long, been rather busy.
anyway, here is the dossier on my char, presented in a slightly story-ish manner.")

a secret government base
in a small corner of a large warehouse, a worker is going through the files, putting them into the computer.
eventually, he comes across the following file:
the file wrote:name: Brian Deloy

species: Human

race: Caucasian

DOB: May 15, 1934

height: 5'2''

weight: around 130 lb.

hair: Black

eyes: Black

powers: Unknown

estimated danger level: Medium-Low

known history:
born in a small town in Wyoming. was apparently very introverted as a child. was homeschooled until age of 15, at which point he moved to a small house outside of town. was seen 3 years later, entering lair of Gremlin King. agent was dispatched to investigate. neither agent nor Deloy were seen or heard from again.
though slightly curious about the lack of information contained in the file, the worker simply shrugged and put it into the computer, then set it aside and picked up the next file.

(OOC: "if anyone tries to do a search about him, this is the most they'll come up with. but, just so you know, these are his powers:
he can generate realistic illusions in about a 55 ft. radius that can fool all 5 basic senses, though may not fool magikal senses or high-tech sensors. and for an illusion to cover touch and taste, he has to have something to start with, meaning he can make a blade of grass seem completely like a rose, or rice taste like a fine steak, but without the grass or rice, you can't touch or taste anything. he can also sometimes use his illusions to extend his own senses, meaning if he makes an ear somewhere and leaves, he can hear what the illusion hears, as long as he is close enough to keep it going. also, his illusions take a bit of concentration to sustain, especially at a distance, so if he is distracted or startled, they may fade.
he can also temporarily concentrate Murphy's Law, causing things to go awry, often humorously. it has a bit larger range than his illusions, and is less dependent on sight, but normally only lasts for a moment. he hasn't had this one as long as the other, so he is still learning how to use it effectively.

:o woah, that's longer than the bio. weird. :shifty: heh, in case you can't tell, though i'm somewhat experienced with abilities, i'm not really used to making new characters, but that's something i'll just have to work on, i guess." :wink:)
Shadowwing current form: Normal, Human Male,
2335 xp, lvl 9, Squirrelly Bunny,
Shadowwing's Bio
I now have a Wiki page. (includes a larger inventory.)
publicly known inventory:
1 TF glove (e), 1 TF band (e), 1 TF gun, 1 Super CTF gun, 1 OTF gun, 1 squirrel teddy (w), 1 Bunny Beret (w), Inf. Furry Sodas, Inf. Shrink Sodas, Inf. Femme Colas, 1 cookie, various Shen Gong Wu, 2 DRACO bracers,
(e) = equipped, (w) = worn, Inf. = infinite
shadowwing
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: Shadowwing: Fort Mayhem, and possibly elsewhere? Lumin: Fort Mayhem,

Postby VOR on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:34 pm

I approve immensely of him. The ability to "Make things go wrong, sometimes horribly so" will come in very handy plotwise.

A note: I reserve the right to have things go horribly wrong in a manner only vaguely related to what you intended.
VOR
Keenspot Deity

Postby Ajac on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:25 pm

A note on my most recent post. Mordred does not know who Bob is, but he CAN tell that he's evil. Mordred follows the old addage of a great liar: "It takes the Truth to fool me."
Ajac
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby VOR on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:35 pm

I'm going to rule that he can tell when somebody's dishonest. He can't actually know whether somebody is good or evil unless that person falls under his dominion or Heaven's. If someone's a Hindu, Mordred has absolutely no capacity to determine his sin-count. He gets a "hands-off, he's mine" vibe from whatever pantheon the person belongs to.

I'll allow the family connection to let him sense lies, though.
VOR
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem