Jesus Geek interviews Jeff

A zany geek soap opera full of bizarre characters, a sentient slime mold or two, and more jokes than you can shake a 10Base-T networking card at.

Moderators: stjen, Lady_Phoenix, jtdarlington, MaxJenius, kmd

Jesus Geek interviews Jeff

Postby jtdarlington on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:39 pm

There'll be News item for this eventually (either tomorrow or (more likely) Monday), but for the benefit of those of you here and now:

Last night I was interviewed for this week's Jesus Geek podcast. Jesus Geek is "a Christian technology podcast hosted by a geek, amateur astronomer and homeschooling dad." I've been following Jesus Geek ever since I got the interview request, and the guy behind JG has been following GPF almost since it's inception. (And if you listen carefully, you'll also learn he's lurked here off and on over the years.) You can download the podcast here. Since comments are currently unavailable in the blog, I'll probably direct all discussion about the podcast here anyway.
Jeff Darlington
General Protection Fault
http://www.gpf-comics.com/
jtdarlington
Extra-Dimensional Entity

Location: The Thirteenth Dimension of the Infinite Rotunda of Eternity

Postby Limax on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Hmmmm.... I'll have to give that a listen... :shifty:
.__ ___ __ _... ._ _

A salted slug gathers no moss.

This post is brought to you by the number 6.
Limax
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Jesus Geek interviews Jeff

Postby bezahlt on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:15 am

jtdarlington wrote:if you listen carefully, you'll also learn he's lurked here off and on over the years.
Guilty. I've actually been on the forums since Oct. 2000 but have never been able to get my old account reactivated. I'll go back to lurking now.
A flood begins with just one raindrop.
bezahlt
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby stjen on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:12 am

I listened to it last night -- quite good. (Although, I may have to listen to it again, I was multitasking and may have missed a few points here and there.)
. -- Scott
stjen
Keenspot Despot

Postby Steltek on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:00 pm

It was really an interesting 'cast, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't know that I'd agree that there isn't much overlap between geeks and Christians -- I think it's more that there is a perception that that is the case, as opposed to it actually being the case.
Steltek
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to General Protection Fault