Um, Stan dear, WTF?!

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

Um, Stan dear, WTF?!

Postby isobel on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:09 pm

Sooo...is Stan really gay, or is he really just in it for the fun? And what is this mysterious thrill to which he refers? Is it love? And if so, love for Rich or love for Michelle? Was that dreamy sequence in the middle some strange hybrid of Stan and Michelle's inner monologues? Did I ask too many questions? :o
User avatar
isobel
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:12 am
Location: Boulder, CO

Postby Kaymcc on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:39 pm

Maybe he's bisexual.
Kaymcc
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby Zombielicious on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:06 am

I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o
Devouring brains since 1984. Braaaaains! Yummy!
User avatar
Zombielicious
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Kaymcc on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:12 am

I doubt he's 'pressing her down', that certainly doesn't mesh with the style Stan's so far shown in bedroom games. As for the latter, that's my thought too. 8)
Kaymcc
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby Zombielicious on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 am

Pressing isn't the word I really had in mind, but I'm swedish so it's not always easy to find the right word for things. :nervous:
But he has his hand behind her head, and is steering her downwards, that's for sure. She looks kinda ...numb.
Anyway. He gave her some confidence, and now he gets blown in return? He's a smart guy :wink: ...but I must say that this latest comic, tho' I'm not really sure why, made me lose some of that respect I gained for him again. :grumble:
Devouring brains since 1984. Braaaaains! Yummy!
User avatar
Zombielicious
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Sebastian on Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:08 am

Zombielicious wrote:I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

It is only fair, he make her feel good with his mouth, now it is her turn. ;)
Sebastian
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Zombielicious on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:23 am

Sebastian wrote:
Zombielicious wrote:I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

It is only fair, he make her feel good with his mouth, now it is her turn. ;)


:lol:
Devouring brains since 1984. Braaaaains! Yummy!
User avatar
Zombielicious
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Sweden

Mr. Latio and Ms. Lingus

Postby Papuasblya on Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:48 am

Zombielicious wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Zombielicious wrote:I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

It is only fair, he make her feel good with his mouth, now it is her turn. ;)


:lol:


Stan is indeed close friends with Phil and Connie, as we called them in college.
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
User avatar
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:19 pm

Re: Mr. Latio and Ms. Lingus

Postby CEOIII on Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 am

Papuasblya wrote:Stan is indeed close friends with Phil and Connie, as we called them in college.


Um.......Phil? Connie I get, her and I have been best of friends since 11th grade. :)
Charlie Owens
CEOIII
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:47 am
Location: Franklin, PA

Postby miarrow on Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:34 am

It was a set up joke. Probably making fun of the overanalysing everyone does on the comic.

One more reason I love Stan. I think he's my favorite character.


And I know all the kids are doing it, but teen sex still makes me inky. I kind of can't wait till this arc is done. I want to put them all in separate rooms and make them finger paint.
miarrow
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:35 am

Postby shekron Kaizar on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:04 pm

Rich is the man's man. Stan really admires him and idolizes him, even to the point of actually wanting to be his boyfriend. He probably sleeps around so much because he wants to prove himself worthy to be the friend of one of the two male Adonis's in this comic.
IMHO :shifty:
"You know what? I'm like a book..."
"A very thick one..."
shekron Kaizar
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Australia

Re: Mr. Latio and Ms. Lingus

Postby Freemage on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:53 pm

CEOIII wrote:
Papuasblya wrote:Stan is indeed close friends with Phil and Connie, as we called them in college.


Um.......Phil? Connie I get, her and I have been best of friends since 11th grade. :)


That would be Phil A. Show, I believe. Step-brother to Connie Linguis.
User avatar
Freemage
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:00 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby StarKruzr on Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:03 am

Zombielicious wrote:Pressing isn't the word I really had in mind, but I'm swedish so it's not always easy to find the right word for things. :nervous:
But he has his hand behind her head, and is steering her downwards, that's for sure. She looks kinda ...numb.
Anyway. He gave her some confidence, and now he gets blown in return? He's a smart guy :wink: ...but I must say that this latest comic, tho' I'm not really sure why, made me lose some of that respect I gained for him again. :grumble:


It looks like he's probably just holding her. I think Michelle is asleep.
~'Kruzr, CI

FLEET: For Honor, Courage, and Really Big Guns.

Urban's Quills - Stay Sharp
StarKruzr
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 11:00 pm
Location: Notre Dame, IN

Postby Zombielicious on Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:13 am

It could be that she's just asleep, but in the first panel it looks like he's holding up the cover, and in the fourth panel you can't see her at all (she should be visible at his shoulder if she's sleeping on him)
Also... that smile... It COULD be because of his Rich-fantasy, but it could also be because she's giving him head whilst he's thinking.

I am very curious now, and will look forward to the next strip of Michelle and Stan!
Devouring brains since 1984. Braaaaains! Yummy!
User avatar
Zombielicious
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Sweden

Postby SAGG on Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:55 am

shekron Kaizar wrote:Rich is the man's man. Stan really admires him and idolizes him, even to the point of actually wanting to be his boyfriend. He probably sleeps around so much because he wants to prove himself worthy to be the friend of one of the two male Adonis's in this comic.
IMHO :shifty:


I believe you've got everything right except the boyfriend part. Stan really just wants Rich's approval, not that he's bisexual or anything like that, that's all.
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 am

Postby Kaymcc on Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:35 am

I'm hoping he is bisexual. It's very rare to see a bisexual male portrayed in literature in general not to mention in a way that's both positive *and* realistic. *crosses fingers*
Kaymcc
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby Saint_37 on Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:47 am

Now now this is not the time to start talking about the romance novel that you have hidden in the hard drive of your computer which includes you as the protaganist.
There is never a need to outrun anything you can outwit.

The madness drives me away only to lure me back again.

"I am posting in this high quality thread."
User avatar
Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:51 am
Location: casa dolce casa 404

Postby atristain on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:36 am

Hey! Who told you about that? Nobody was suppose to know about that!

Wait... You meant him. Well no.. I don't know anything about that. :oops:
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
User avatar
atristain
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Mexico, Mexico, Mexico

Postby kgirl1992 on Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:01 am

i would say it looks like he has his arm around her and shes giveing him a hand job
We Are Mayhem and We Will Never Die!
Image
My wiki page.
Kum-El wrote: It is a belief among certain portions of the student body at their school (and their fellow half-bloods) that the Zeus brothers are gay, and that the only reason Hermes hasn't come out of the closet is that Aaron's also in there and has a deathgrip on the doorknob.

http://formspring.me/kgirl1992
User avatar
kgirl1992
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 6681
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: "growing up" purgatory

Postby Trollroot on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:34 am

You know, I was just going through the archives for another reason, and I couldn't help but notice...there are a lot of womens clothes and Brokeback references with the guy!
Trollroot
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:41 pm

Postby JackFairy on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:22 am

kgirl1992 wrote:i would say it looks like he has his arm around her and shes giveing him a hand job


I would say it looks like they're asleep.
JackFairy
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:02 pm

 

Return to Penny and Aggie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests