Thank you

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Thank you

Postby moges on Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:13 pm

I don't know about any one else, it pains me that there is no topic thanking Josh. there have been thoughs who thanked him but they always seemed a little like tack ons to other topics. Avalon high is my fist web comic. i do not use past tense. as long as this site is here there will be fans. and as long as there are fans there is hope. it is up to josh to write the comic but with out readers there is no point. so I would like to say one last thing.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Avalon High and the characters will always be in my heart and mind.
All bow to the lord of the comic. the one who brought the first, the greatest, Avalon High.
moges
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Josh Phillips on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 pm

I really appreciate it, moges, along with the kind words of anyone else. It's what makes me think that giving up on webcomics entirely would be the wrong decision for me to make.

Josh
Josh Phillips
Keenspot Despot

Postby Solarn on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:01 am

As I said: take your time. If it's five years, then five years it'll be. If it's ten, then it'll be ten years. I (I hope we) can wait. It's not like waiting for it will diminish it's value when it finally comes.
Solarn
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Autumn on Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:07 pm

Aye, thanks Josh. We've been here a while and I expect we'll be here a while longer.
Make something fool-proof, and they'll make a better fool.
Autumn
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Volkai on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:07 pm

Glad to know you're not done with webcomics, Josh... just give us a heads up here in Avalonland when you've got something new in the works, 'kay?

Thanks!
-Volkai
ImageImage
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny

"Isn't this Taco Bell?" -Dina
"It's cheaper than food!" -Walky
Volkai
Keenspotter Supreme

Thanks

Postby Armiture on Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:12 pm

I too would like to thank Josh for his work on Avalon.

While it has been many years since I've graduated from high school in southern California, more than I care to admit to, your comic made me wish I was still in high school. :D

Viva la Nerd!
For the light of a candle to be seen, it must be taken to a dark place. -- U. K. LeGuin
Armiture
Keenspotter Supreme

Check this...

Postby E-MAN on Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:40 am

For the past week I've been reading this comic, and loving every twisty moment of it. By far, it's the BEST webcomic I've ever read, drama-wise (sorry, comedy-wise belongs to Ghastly...), and I seriously hate it's closing in on the endgame. The characters, the plot, the confrontations, the hockey. None of it will be forgotten!

Just so you know, I joined this forum JUST FOR THE SOLE REASON TO THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING COMIC!! You ownz, man!

Holla!
E-MAN
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Avalon