Wild Thing Story Discussion

We're very crass and silly.

Moderator: Kell Hound

Postby davecom3 on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:18 pm

Suryu is faster, smarter, and stronger. Getting beaten up on is part of Seth's plan.
He plans to let her wear herself out trying to get through some shields or something? Or he goes into a trance or something so he won't feel the pain? Or he uses her house as a weapon against her, seeing as she'd be the one actually doing any of the damage against it?
davecom3
Keenspot Deity

Postby Covertheworld on Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:33 am

Using her house against her has already been featured in the plan, which leads me to discount it on the same reasoning used to eliminate seduction as an option earlier. Surely she wouldn't fall for it twice! On the other hand, perhaps she IS the kind of person to fall for things multiple times. Then Seth could simultaneously seduce her while using her house against her. Fun, eh?

Assuming he plans to lose means we also have to assume he is willing/wanting to have Brad and Danny fall into Suryu's clutches. What are the ramifications of their presence in her household? We learned Friday that Brad can't be sold (but giving or wagering him away is okay?), so how is that going to mix things up?

Maybe Seth will let slip that the reason he was fighting with Asagi was because he wouldn't give Brad to her? Then Suryu will give Brad to Asagi to spite Seth. For my money that plan depends too much on Suryu, so I say "No!" but I'll just throw it out as an option.
Two parts silly : One part crass.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby reene karay on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:19 am

Mebbe Ally shall realise the error of trusting seth to keep an eye on things and arrive to save the day?
#shrug# I just think Suryu getting beat up by Ally would be funny...
never wish for everything, where would you put it?
reene karay
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:29 am

You guy got some good theories, and you'll find out who hear is right and who is way off the mark soon. For now though, enjoy the fight. 8)
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby FaweFC44 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:17 pm

It wouldn't be a good fight, unless all of a characters clothes get torn away, right?

Please?

*grovel*
The 'You Are _ _ _ _!', 'My Personality Is...' and all things related are stupid. There will be no argument on this.
Malachy19 wrote:[07:03] Malachy 19: yes, I TOUCH myself

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Covertheworld on Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:16 pm

Now that he is on the floor,maybe we will get some breakdance fighting.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FaweFC44 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:51 pm

I think, if Dance-Battling is the go, that Thriller would be characterful :P
The 'You Are _ _ _ _!', 'My Personality Is...' and all things related are stupid. There will be no argument on this.

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kell Hound on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:58 pm

well considering that Seth's favorite band is the Rolling Stone, I think Sympathy for the Devil would be more aproperate.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby FaweFC44 on Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:54 am

It was good to see clothing-tearage today.

*Ahem* :oops:

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Covertheworld on Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:09 pm

She just keeps getting closer. Soon it will be time for a grapple check. I can't decide if that will signal my favored "breaking through a boarded up window" scenario, or if it will signal the start of "who can grab whose head first."

They are the two greatest living practitioners of the patented head-grab after all.
Last edited by Covertheworld on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Covertheworld on Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:10 am

As much as I hate to talk to myself......

Since we have confirmed that interference is not allowed, we can rule out "waiting for the cavalry" as an option. Unless the cavalry is very sneaky, or at least sneakier than Danny.

Another possibility, which I consider humorous, but unlikely, is that we all get distracted looking at Jeff and his injury, and when our attention returns to the fight -BAM- Seth has already won and is cleaning his knife. Danny asks what happened and Seth replies with a shrug "I'm just that bad-ass."
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FinalDestiny on Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:11 pm

Kell Hound wrote:well considering that Seth's favorite band is the Rolling Stone, I think Sympathy for the Devil would be more aproperate.

If it had to be a dance fight, jumping jack flash seems more appropriate.
"We do not suddenly fall on death, but advance towards it by slight degrees; we die every day."~ Seneca, Epistles, trans. Gummere

Kell Hound rules. 'nough said
FinalDestiny
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Covertheworld on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:25 am

I agree. While "Sympathy for the Devil" is a very fitting song for Seth, it's not really a fight song. "Jumping Jack Flash" would be a good song for a dance-fight.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:08 am

Street Fighting Man would also be a good choice.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Covertheworld on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:35 pm

If that is the full extent of his plan, he is going to die. So, I am going to go out on a limb and say that we're only observing stage five of an increasingly extravagant multi-layered plan.

I would also like to take a moment to act like a grumpy old man and grumble about people wasting their time posting on the live journal when they could be posting here.

And while I am grumbling: it's no fair to return to the sedate thrice weekly pace when we are in the middle of an exciting fight-scene! Well, that was more of a whine, but you get the idea.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby lostcat on Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:03 am

well if there wre songs to be thrown about we cant forget about carl douglas's "kung foo fighting" but personaly I think he is just going to piss her off enough that she cant think strait. maby just gets fed up with him and walks off. then again bu now there is enoulg blood on the floor she could just do the clasic slip and land on her own blade. :roll:
This is a teas of the madness network. this is only a test. if this wasn't a test, then a small man would be shouting obsinitys as he is humping you leg.
lostcat
Junior Keenspotter

Postby sleepylazyperson on Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:59 am

Considering that it seems that it was definately planned by seth that magic wasn't allowed, I think that seth is just making surya angry enough to use magic. Therefore he'll win since she breaks the rules.
Bleh, and bleh.
sleepylazyperson
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Turdlock on Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:23 pm

sleepylazyperson wrote:Considering that it seems that it was definately planned by seth that magic wasn't allowed, I think that seth is just making surya angry enough to use magic. Therefore he'll win since she breaks the rules.

Hmm... That sounds like something Seth would do.
"He's like Madonna!"
Turdlock
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Covertheworld on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:11 pm

Yes, and since she's a member of The Order she's supposed to enforce rules, not break them.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby lostcat on Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:25 am

and now we know. thoe he could be in some real trubble now
This is a teas of the madness network. this is only a test. if this wasn't a test, then a small man would be shouting obsinitys as he is humping you leg.
lostcat
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Sorcery 101