Q99's Goonmaji dimension fanfic, Chapter 2! Elliot and Grace

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Q99's Goonmaji dimension fanfic, Chapter 2! Elliot and Grace

Postby Q99 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:33 am

Once again, the Siren's song of fanfic has called me back, and once again I have satisfied this urge by writing a short semi-romantic fic about two characters. Like in previous fics, nothing R (or even close to it) happens 'on screen', but some stuff is implied, so if you aren't interested, don't read, if you are, scroll down and enjoy:

Q99's Goonmaji dimension Sarah-Tedd/Tedd-Sarah fanfic

"Hey Tedd!"

"That's Sarah..." Sarah growled at Tedd... in her body. Or his now, really.

"Right, sorry. It's just been so confusing lately." she replied.

"I'd have thought you'd be used to stuff like this by now, especially with how often you've been stopping by."

"You'd think so, but no. Permanently being switched into a different body is a lot different from accidentally turning you into a cat..." Sarah-in-Tedd's body growled a bit at Verres again, "... and I'm really not adjusting as well as I'd though."

Sarah blink and brushed aside some purple hair, surprised at the confession, "Really? I'd assumed you'd handle this better than anyone."

"Yea, I'd have thought so too if you had asked me before the game. Especially getting a sexy female body like yours."

He blushed a bit at the compliment, "I thought you said my breasts were too small before all this happened."

"I, err.." Tedd stammered and ran her hand through her blonde hair nervously in a fashion Sarah found himself finding rather cute.

Did I really look like that? he wondered to himself. I'm kind of cute...

"Well, it's a lot different when I actually have 'em for more than a day or so." Had it been four weeks?, "I have a lot more respect for you now."

"Does that mean you didn't have respect for me before?" Sarah asked with a smirk and folded his hands across his chest.

"I, err... I never didn't respect you per-say..." Tedd looked away and her face turned red, why is -she- blushing?, "Er, anyway. I was wondering if you've noticed any other effects of the switch. Like liking different food, or other preferences..."

"Well, I have been getting used to slightly different taste bud..." Sarah paused. It clicked. "Preferences? You're attracted to guys?"

Tedd nodded sheepishly and looked down at her feat, "Or at least a guy. I do have your hormones..."

"Yea, but I'd assume that wouldn't be enough to overcome your previous preference. You did like girls an awful lot..."

"... maybe you're just that androgynous" Tedd grinned a bit and moved her hair aside in a very Sarah-gesture.

It was Sarah's turn to blush again.

He thought it over for a moment while the blonde next to him waited for a response.

Finally, Sarah smiled and he put his arms around her, and wondered how much Tedd's hormones were affecting him, What could be the harm?, "Oh Sara.. no, wait! I mean-" Tedd cut him off with a kiss before Sarah could correct himself.

*Fade to black, end of fic*

New: Chapter 2 on the next page
Last edited by Q99 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My livejournal - My deviantart account (check it out!)
Zero (me) by Xero
"The universe doesn't care what you believe. The wonderful thing about science is it doesn't ask for your faith, it just asks for your eyes." -xkcd
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Sqauto on Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:17 pm

DAMN THAT.

It should be canon.

:lol:

Anyway, you did a good job Q. You allowed them to have some fun that way (which is always good). As to the setting, good choice having it set a month after "the game" (great name for the event).

All round, not bad.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Youngest_Of_One on Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:23 pm

Tee hee.

I'm really giggling more than anyone should (anyone male, anyway).

Nice job, Q. Well-written indeed.
[url=http://youngestofone.typepad.com/multimedia/sketches/index.html]Image
Bit, Leo, Skip, & Cass: Sure they're nobodies, but their my nobodies.[/url]
Youngest_Of_One
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Q99 on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:04 am

Glad it made you giggle, Youngest :)

Thanks both of you for reading my little fic. If anyone else did, please comment! I'm still fairly rookie at this, so tell me what you'd recommend instead, what you like, or just a simple 'I read it'. It'll be appreciated!
Zero (me) by Xero
"The universe doesn't care what you believe. The wonderful thing about science is it doesn't ask for your faith, it just asks for your eyes." -xkcd
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Berk on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:44 am

That was amusing, but I had to read it twice through because the first time I mixed the two of them up. Good work.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Grim Atescu on Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:13 am

You know, this is very good. Especially for a rookie fanfic-writer. You've got a good grasp of who the characters are, and that's always a plus.

I love how it ended, too! *laughs at ending*
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Q99 on Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:50 am

Berk wrote:That was amusing, but I had to read it twice through because the first time I mixed the two of them up. Good work.

*looks it over* I don't see how anyone can get Tedd-in-Sarah's body who's picked up some of Sarah's mannarisms and Sarah-in-Tedd's body who gets refered to as Tedd at the start of the fic confused :D
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby eternaljwh on Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:11 am

Youngest_Of_One wrote:I'm really giggling more than anyone should (anyone male, anyway).
No such thing as too much laughter. It is, indeed, a good story...believably the same characters. Something I'm convinced I can't do...yet.
ImageI will put the knife down when I'm done with it.Image

*Dingledy-dongledy*
EGS forum status: 7730 or 9850 bp, level 17: Unextraordinary Bunny (or nineteen)
ImageImage
f-portrait by MOOMANiBE, Finals Ninja Animation

"Sorry, but I need to go be hot wet and naked for a bit."--Valgaav
Quotes about me
"perverted ninja of dooooooooom!"--Lomgren
"You ... are pure evil. In a good way."--Random_Sage
"You're a sick little puppy EJ. In a good way."--Platinum Dragon
"CURSE YOU, PERVY AQUATIC TENTACULAR NINJA!!!" --VOR
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Location: Utilizing cartoon physics to stay hanging one foot below the end of my rope.

Postby Q99 on Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:32 pm

eternaljwh wrote:No such thing as too much laughter. It is, indeed, a good story...believably the same characters. Something I'm convinced I can't do...yet.

You should try it out, we could use some more fanfic around here.

When I write, I don't trust my ability to map characters onto a story, so I try and think about the characters and one situation they'd be fun in (in this case, the end), and then try and piece a bit of story around it. Starting small helps too- it's not too hard to get something right for just a paragraph or two as compared to a large story, after all.
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kraggi on Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:15 pm

Lets see, lets do the post fanfic check. Did I claw my eyes out? *Pokes eyes* Nope. Have I been blinded? *Waves hand in front of face* No.
WOOOOO! GREAT FANFIC! I WUVS IT!
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Q99 on Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:48 pm

Kraggi wrote:Lets see, lets do the post fanfic check. Did I claw my eyes out? *Pokes eyes* Nope. Have I been blinded? *Waves hand in front of face* No.

Always a good sign :)

WOOOOO! GREAT FANFIC! I WUVS IT!

:D :oops:
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Scribble_the_Scribe on Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:04 pm

Yes, excellent, confusing, and ending in forbidden love. Exactly what I would expect from a fan-fiction of EGS.
I theorize the Steve Irwin will be like Elvis, in that theories will crop that he is not in truth dead, then many impersonators shall appear in Las Vegas. Unlike Elvis, these impersonator shall be wholly more interesting, what with fighting crocs and all.
Scribble_the_Scribe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Q99 on Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:11 am

One *bump* to keep it on the front page and draw anyone who's just sitting around reading the boards.
Last edited by Q99 on Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lomgren on Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:06 pm

Hmm, it is pretty good, now that I've read it. And I think I know where the confusion between the two comes from. It's when Sarah-in-Tedd growls a bit when Tedd-in-Sarah is talking. That's where I got confused at, at least.
"Illustrious 'Lommy' Lomgren" - anti-paragon, "The Doer of Impossible Things" - Demonic Duck
(Got pulled in by the GPF guest strips. Read the archive in one night, getting 2 hours of sleep)
Image Image
Epic Patrol Bunny artist and avatarist, 12867 bunnypoints (version 2.8, Oct 31, 2006)
Image Image
My inventory ... Where I finished reading carrot..?
Avatar drawn by KillerFish, colored by me. Thanks!
(banners clickable!)
Lomgren
Keenspot Singularity

Postby matthlord on Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:30 pm

May:Good fanfic,wait a minute.......Tedd and Sarah?.......kissing?.........
*brain shuts down*
Matthlord:Way to go......you broke her brain.....Now I have to fix it....again.....*gives May a beer*
May:What happened?......
Matthlord:Just stay away from this thread.......
May:If you say so........

Matthlord:Now that she is gone........
woohoo!!!
Great fanfic :evilgrin:
repporter:do you have to do anything IC,why don't you do it OOC?
Matthlord:What's the fun in that?........
matthlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Q99 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:34 pm

matthlord wrote:May:Good fanfic,wait a minute.......Tedd and Sarah?.......kissing?.........
*brain shuts down*
Matthlord:Way to go......you broke her brain.....Now I have to fix it....again.....*gives May a beer*
May:What happened?......
Matthlord:Just stay away from this thread.......
May:If you say so......

Ah well, one must expect a little collateral brainfry damage...
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby NumberFourtyThree on Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:51 pm

Well remember that since they are in each others bodies it would seem like kissing yourself to them (as wierd as that sounds).
43's current site picks:
The Onion: America's finest news source (actually, it's hillarious satire pretending to be a newspaper. Many things on that site have made me laugh over the years.)
One Manga: contains many manga series free to read online. Good interface and extensive database.
Not Always Right: Hilarious anecdotes of customers at various businesses doing incredibly stupid things. Made me laugh many times reading through the archives.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Hilarious and often outrageous single panel comic. I often post strips from this in the image thread.
Venbrux.com: Contains several games made by some guy. Most (though not quite all) of these are pretty entertaining and worth playing.

I am allowed to be a hypocrite. You are not.
If there's one thing I know, it's everything.
Pants: Don't leave home without them.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
NumberFourtyThree
Keenspot Deity

Postby Q99 on Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:18 pm

NumberFourtyThree wrote:Well remember that since they are in each others bodies it would seem like kissing yourself to them (as wierd as that sounds).

They're both closet narcissists?
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Scotty on Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:37 am

Q99 wrote:
NumberFourtyThree wrote:Well remember that since they are in each others bodies it would seem like kissing yourself to them (as wierd as that sounds).

Well, Sarah *does* pose naked in front of mirrors. And don't tell me that it's for the sake of art, cause I'm not buying it.
There is no method to my madness. Neither is there madness to my method. I prefer to keep work and pleasure separate.
If you play Guild Wars, feel free to add Scott the Green to your friends list.
Scotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Platinum Dragon on Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:27 am

Scotty wrote:
Q99 wrote:

Well, Sarah *does* pose naked in front of mirrors. And don't tell me that it's for the sake of art, cause I'm not buying it.

And Tedd admitted that he was "either a narcissist or just that girly."

Either way.
I have a signiature. Look, isn't it shiny?
Thanks Weep for the banner.

More valuable than gold,
Shinier than dark-iron,
More chemically resilient than silver,
Less hard edges than adamantine....
Frickin' mithril... some kinda ubermetal, why I aughtta!.
Platinum Dragon
Keenspot Despot

Location: South. No, further south. No, souther than th- too far! Too south, you're going north again! *slap*

Postby Q99 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:53 pm

Indeed, they're clearly made for each other!... when they are each other :lol:
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Q99 on Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:17 am

Hmm... since previous posts have attracted more discussion, one more can't hurt. Bump.
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jonixlord on Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:18 pm

Nice fanfic. one question. I don't know if anyone has asked, but what happened to Elliot and Grace after the game?
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Q99 on Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:45 am

Jonixlord wrote:Nice fanfic. one question. I don't know if anyone has asked, but what happened to Elliot and Grace after the game?

Ahh... that *is* a good question. I didn't think about it at the time.
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Q99 on Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:07 pm

Q99's Goonmaji dimension fanfic part two: Grace and Elliot

Elliot pushed the larger Grace away with one of her arms, breaking the unexpected kiss.

"Grace, what the heck??" the Squirrel-form girl asked in surprise.

Grace backed off, his face immediately telling Elliot he knew he had made a mistake, with the odd bonus of doing so with his old features to boot.

"I'm...

.. sorry Elliot!"

Elliot soften almost immediately, his antenna lowering a bit. Even in his hot body, did I just think my old body was hot?, Grace's expression were still as cute as ever and could soften any situation.

She reached an arm forward and put it on her old arm, "I'm not mad! You just really caught me by surprise. Where'd that come from?" Elliot asked, hoping to calm the squirrel turned... him down a bit.

Grace look sheepish and glanced down at his fingertips which he was lightly pressing against each other, his bangs (still in Elliot's old hairstyle; he said it reminded him of his old antenna) sliding forward and covering his eyes a little, "Ever since I got this body, I've been adjusting to new feelings, and I've be having a lot of fun with you recently and I... well, I just like you."

Elliot paused to consider, the thoughts whirling in her head. With Tedd and Sarah being with each other, Grace and her had been spending a lot of time, and, she admits to herself, time she had been enjoying just as much as Grace had, together, which was pretty much the only thing keeping Elliot from finding the single life temporarily sans two of her best friends unbearably lonely. And besides, it's not like there were a lot of other eligable people that she knew as well or who were as good friends as Grace, now that she was off Justin's menu in addition to Tedd and Sarah. She shrugs, shoulders and antennae together, then smiled, leaning and putting one hand on her hips, trying to look sexy in a body she was still getting used to.

"What the heck? I suppose we can give dating a try."

She immediately had second thoughts as her new boyfriend came pouncing through the air.

*End*
Zero (me) by Xero
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Next

Return to Mayhem