Le Gasp! :0

We're very crass and silly.

Moderator: Kell Hound

Postby FinalDestiny on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 am

Kell Hound wrote:Half of my fan base comes from Dominic Deegan and the other half comes from Somethign Possitive. So hooray for buying adds. Also, I very much like the Celesto avatar you got there. He is a spiffy character.

I came via bribe/drawing you made me.

Oh at Calypso, It was nothing against your cat personally, im just seriously allergic to them, and I like dogs better so....yeah.
"We do not suddenly fall on death, but advance towards it by slight degrees; we die every day."~ Seneca, Epistles, trans. Gummere

Kell Hound rules. 'nough said
FinalDestiny
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Calypso on Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:22 am

Sorry, I just overreact at even the slightest joking suggestion at animal cruelty. I'm kinda wierd. Cats just aren't your thing; I understand. ^^;
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FinalDestiny on Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:49 pm

Cats are devilspawn, not animals....there a difference.
"We do not suddenly fall on death, but advance towards it by slight degrees; we die every day."~ Seneca, Epistles, trans. Gummere

FinalDestiny
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Calypso on Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:12 pm

FLUFFEH hellspawn. >(
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MathiasTolerain on Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:58 pm

Kell Hound wrote:Half of my fan base comes from Dominic Deegan and the other half comes from Somethign Possitive. So hooray for buying adds. Also, I very much like the Celesto avatar you got there. He is a spiffy character.

Thanks. To me, Celesto was never really evil, just horribly, horribly, misguided. The Chosen showed him one version of reality at a moment when he was most vulnerable, and he was completely taken by it.

On a different note, is it just me, or had no-one really migrated from the other forums yet?
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that after you die your soul goes and gets stuck on the roof.
Reaver225 wrote:Ah cannae change th' laws of magic, captn! It'll take at least five minutes ta teleport tha wee fella!

Gan Xingba wrote:Hey, Getsuo, you have any more Christ crackers? Those things taste good with dip.
MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:20 pm

Well I never said I was closing the other forum, because I do like that one. I have custom sorcery 101 avatars set up and there is a spell check on posts. So Both are going to remain active. Really the matter is just people who like this one or the other one better.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MathiasTolerain on Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:13 am

Hrm... So, I might want to set up an avatar on those forums too if I want truly indepth discussion of strips, storylines, etc... That is, beyond the discussion that can happen among a smaller group of people.
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that after you die your soul goes and gets stuck on the roof.
Reaver225 wrote:Ah cannae change th' laws of magic, captn! It'll take at least five minutes ta teleport tha wee fella!

Gan Xingba wrote:Hey, Getsuo, you have any more Christ crackers? Those things taste good with dip.
MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:35 am

right, though at the moment that place doesn't THAT many more posts then here. Not popular enough for long indepth discusssions, or at least not enough people who are fans enough to post in forums.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MathiasTolerain on Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:59 pm

It's all cool... I'll lurk around those forums and see what they are like... It is kinda cool having an author that actually posts in forums though. Mookie is ghost of a whisper on a wind in his forums.

A question open to everyone here in the forum though, how powerful is Danny? I don't think we have seen him successfully cast a spell yet, except for a couple of minor ones, for instance when he fixed his finger.

MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:55 pm

He also fixed Ally's broken arm.

But at the moment he only knows healing spells and protection spells. Stuff that isn't really useful in a fight. Only attack spell he knows is the one he tried to use on the necromancer kid. But that takes 5 mintues to say. So the target has to be very distracted for it to be finished. He'll learn more before Sorcery 101 comes to an end (because it does have an end).

Also, I mostly post in the forums and such because I'm my own biggest fan.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby FinalDestiny on Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:09 pm

Kell has two personalitys.

FinalDestiny
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Calypso on Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:35 pm

Yes, Kell and her crime-fighting alter ego, Lady Sleelmor Naltailor Whaendyn Von Tonkelray!
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FaweFC44 on Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:44 am

It wouldn't be a crime-fighting personalityt without tight spandex suits!

Alright, no judging me.

*Runs around with underwear on the outside, and a towel tied around his neck*
The 'You Are _ _ _ _!', 'My Personality Is...' and all things related are stupid. There will be no argument on this.
Malachy19 wrote:[07:03] Malachy 19: yes, I TOUCH myself

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kell Hound on Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:08 am

mmmm spandex. even better is when they spandex are on the floor. mmmmmm

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MathiasTolerain on Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:20 pm

Wha, this is what I get for posting in the other thread as opposed to this one... I run off for a moment and miss a conversation about spandex.

**sniff**

Oh well.

MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FaweFC44 on Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:13 am

Awww, don't worry. There'll be other conversations, with bigger and greater Spandex suits!
The 'You Are _ _ _ _!', 'My Personality Is...' and all things related are stupid. There will be no argument on this.
Malachy19 wrote:[07:03] Malachy 19: yes, I TOUCH myself

Context is for the WEAK.
FaweFC44
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby MathiasTolerain on Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:02 pm

FaweFC44 wrote:Awww, don't worry. There'll be other conversations, with bigger and greater Spandex suits!

I sure hope so... I'd settle for something like form-fitting body-suits, not necessarily made of spandex, but maybe some other shoice material.

MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to Sorcery 101