Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Sqauto on Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:35 am

Atashi-Cloud wrote:>.> Hey, Squato...we got another 'War Thread' that'll need your attention! ^^; *walks off to get Atashi and Myst prepared for this*

(For some reason the message for this only showed now.)

I say we eats them up, andc spits out the bones if it happens.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Illusionist on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:01 am

Character name: Mick Finn
Eyes: Red. He always wears shades, as his eyes are very sensetive to light.
Age: Nobody's quite sure. He looks to be in his mid twenties.
Height: Tall. Very tall, in fact. Think Peter Crouch.
Shape: A twig.
Hair: Super pale grey. Slightly longer than shoulder lengt and straight.
Skin: Albino.
Clothes: Dresses entirely in black. Wears a battered old leather trench coat.
Musical tastes: Metal, metal, and more metal. However, also has a thing for Wagner.
Sexuality: Straight.

He works as a vigiante/bounty Hunter/mercenary. Has a strict no killing or crippling policy. He rides a red Triumph motorbike, that, in stark contrast with most of his other possesions is kept in perfect condition. When asked why he didn't paint it black, he replied "Red ones go faster."

He smokes and drinks, but never to excess, and does not touch drugs.

He has several weapons, all of which are non-lethal. He is of average intelligence and strength, and has some knowledge of computer hacking. He is considered an excellent shot.
Last edited by Illusionist on Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
The book is almost always better than the movie. You could have no better case in point than FROM HELL, Alan Moore's best graphic novel to date, brilliantly illustrated by Eddie Campbell. It's hard to describe just how much better the book is. It's like, "If the movie was an episode of Battlestar Galactica with a guest appearance by the Smurfs and everyone spoke Dutch, the graphic novel is Citizen Kane with added sex scenes and music by your favourite ten bands and everyone in the world you ever hated dies at the end." That's how much better it is. - Warren Ellis.

Nobody ever told Picard that "Ye cannae change the laws of Physics!". They just DID it. - Vampiress Kat.
Illusionist
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:27 pm

So far, all the 'General Mayhem' Related Bios are looking great...seeing as how it's still open anyone is free to voice wanting to join(yes, this is a shameless plug).
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby TeddVerres on Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:23 am

Gonna make me a General Mayhem character, as soon as I know what the hell is exactly happening.

Ah yes, I can here the people sitting at their computers yelling "NO! NOT HIM! ANYBODY BUT HIM!". That yelling is preciselly I'm making this. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eric VanDerguart

Height: 5'11

Weight: 115 lbs.

Hair: Bright Green

Eyes: Pure Black

Skin: Tanned

Build: Skinny

Distinguishing Features: Pointy Ears, Pointy Nose

Attitude: A Prankster, Enjoys Humor at others Expense

Clothing: Shabby Brown Robe, no Sleeves, Tattered Brown Pants, no shoes

Back Story: A decendant of the proud people of the "Terra Teralis Unom", a race dedicated to the protection of the forest, Eric was destined, by his family line, the royal VanDerguarts, to become the next Head Priest of TTU. However, the idea of being stuck in a forest all his life didn't appeal to him, so at the age of 13, he ran away from the forest to find his own path. He travels with a small friend, a Squirrle he calls Withrill, who rides in his pocket.

Eh, I could do better, but my minds sapped of insperation due to my attempting to right a scrit for a show starring me and 2 of my buds I plan to pitch to the local TV Station. If you want any info, PM my ass!
Last edited by TeddVerres on Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:26 pm

TeddVerres wrote:Gonna make me a General Mayhem character, as soon as I know what the hell is exactly happening.

Ah yes, I can here the people sitting at their computers yelling "NO! NOT HIM! ANYBODY BUT HIM!". That yelling is preciselly I'm making this. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

uhm...>.> summary is up, maybe now's a great time to prove everyone wrong by making that bio something sterling and awesome(I expect JGA to suddenly pop in and make a comment about that).
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

Jesse the Awesome

Appearance: Teenage boy with large brown afro. He wears a white long sleeve shirt made of silk with a golden baseball bat logo on the chest area. He wears white pants of silk with gold trims. His shoes slipper like and white with golden bottoms with orange sock within.

Personality: Random, but not yet clinically insane. To make an example, Jesse is just as likely to befriend a very nice person, as he is a murderous psychopath. Although he is friendly. He is also a people pleaser, but not to a fault. If someone points out something wrong about his behavior, he will work hard to improve the matter. He is also been known to purposely manipulate events towards his goal of making everyone happy. In a conflict, Jesse will remain neutral and act as a healer for everyone. Always striving for adventure, Jesse often jumps head first into danger, despite being a healer and having pretty much no combat capabilities. He is even known for being quite innappropiate.

Despite his faults, Jesse can occasionally have a burst of wisdom. When the situation calls for it.

Powers:
Heal (Heal wounds, and ailments)
Regeneration (Regenerate lost limbs. Recquires a day of fasting and a day of concentration. Process is painful for subject)
Ressurection (Bring back dead. Recquires sentient sacrifice. Jesse no likey)
Bless (Undo curses, like Transformations. Recquires that the subject be cursed for a week)
Harm (Hurt Necromantic, Infernal, and Abyssal beings)

Equipment:
Bat of Awesomeness
Special Abbilities: TF-Bat; Roll d10; 1 - Unorginality (Flip coin; H: Turn target into cat girl in school girl uniform - T: Turn target into amazon squirrel girl), 2 - Mythos Virus, 3 - Anime Character, 4 - Pokemon, 5 - Something to do with your username (If name has no theme, switch to 6), 6 - Something wierd, 7 - Something Awesome, 8 - Sea Creature, 9 - Beefcake, 0 - Flip Coin (1 - DM's Wrath, 2 - become DND Class)

Pure Robes
Special Abilities: Subject who owns Pure Robes may recall Pure Robe to appear on his body, fully repaired if damaged. Subject may disrope Pure Robes without enacting a Standard Action.
Last edited by Jesse_God_of_Awesome on Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted watching yao......uh.........something else. - Miss Sidhe

...ex-soldier that is packing heat like a zombie uprising is about to happen... -Zacair

Be gay, be proud, but as soon as you make a music station about it, you're bragging.
Jesse_God_of_Awesome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:46 pm

For Atashi's general mayhem:

Name: Jade Whitefang

Race: Kitsu

Description: a single tailed Kitsu, not stunningly beautiful but not unattractive.

Fur: well groomed dark blue, almost black but no quite.

Height: 5'3

Weight: 145 lbs

Eyes: dark green.

Outfits and appearance: wears dresses that cut off just above the knee, all are plain single color dresses with little decoration.
She does have jewelry but rarely wears it unless on a date or at a formal ceremony of some sort.

Magic: electrical.

History:
little of note, she was the only child of a middle class Kitsu family. her family runs a small grocery store, named the Whitefang market, in their home town.
She helped out in the family store since she was a kid and leaned how to run a shop and take care of customers by watching them.

Personality:
Jade seems cheerful in public but this is somewhat forced and is rather draining for her to maintain for long periods unless it is a topic that is interesting to her.
she is a reserved person when alone or with those she knows and tends to not speak her mind if it would injure or upset a person.
She is very good at listening and is highly concerned for other people's well being and happiness. She will drop anything to cheer up a friend.

When in a very good mood, a rare occurrence, she will be almost deliriously happy and seeks out a friend to share her news with.
When angry or annoyed she is very direct and short spoken. Trying to calm her down by talking to her is futile and only amplifies her anger or annoyance.
If left to vent to herself for a while she will be usually be fine. The only exception is when she has been severely hurt emotionally but she will mask this well.

She often hums softly to herself but will not do so if she knows she is being watch by anyone but her significant other.
Jade a shameless flirt if she likes you and, while her parents are unaware of it, she is bi.

Skills:
She is moderately skilled in magic and knows how to combine magic and technology but prefers not to when pure technology will work.

Her magic is in the realm of lightning and if threatened or angry she has no qualms about creating a rather impressive light show.
Also she likes to create small sparks between her and someone she likes.

She will use her electrical magic to diagnose a damaged piece of circuitry and test signal paths etc. but otherwise keeps the 2 separate unless she was to.
Given enough time she can solve almost any computer problem you present her with. If she doesn
FerretBob: The angry young lady with the hammers is 10.0.0.1
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
binarywraith: What the loligoth. :)
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby AkaraAri on Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:09 pm

Name: Chuushin Tsubasa (heart wing)
Nickname: Chuu
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Long white hair with silver streaks that goes all the way to the small of her back.

Appearance: Skin is white, she's always wearing a white cloak that goes over her shoulders and has a deep v for her chest line. She is also always barefoot. Around her neck is a small necklace that is a red heart with wings. Her very white skin seems to always give off a soft white glow. Her eyes always look sad, even at the few times she smiles. Below her necklace is a small horizontal scar that almost looks like an arrow that goes through the heart necklace. Under the cloak on her back there is a big V shaped scar that appears to have not healed well at all. It is a very ugly and rough looking scar.

Background: She doesn't know her own background. The only two words that come to mind when she thinks about herself are as she later learned the japanese words for heart and wing. She adopted these as her name before she knew what they meant. She has gone from foster home to foster home after being found 6 months prior to moving to the school. She seemed to have basic comprehension. She could read, she could write. She had no idea where she came from though. Certain things seem to escape her though and there are certain things that when tried causes her to lash out in violently emotional ways. One example of this was her last foster family attempted to force shoes on her feet when they were going to walk down a gravel sidewalk. She refused gently and when they started to slide them on her reactions got more violent to the point she was convulsing. She also seems to suffer from random pains that attack either her mind, her heart, or the V scar on her back. These pains can appear random or sometimes appear to have purpose. Most of the time she's always feeling a light throbbing pain from her chest that very rarely ever goes away. The pains intensify sometimes to the point of blacking out.

Powers: The pendant on her heart seems to be source of her power. When she uses it, the scar on her chest will bleed. And a white glow will come from the pendant. A small side power seems that her cloak cannot get dirty or stained.

Power 1: Heal - she can heal wounds but at great pain to herself.
Power 2: Sacrificing Teleport - She can teleport herself or somebody she's touching/touching her adequately (more than a poke, at least like a limb) to the place they're most comfortable. It hits her really hard though. Her chest bleeds while 'casting' the attack causing her great pain, but after she gets there the V on her back bleeds and hurts tremendously. She's only had to do this once, to save a little kid crossing the street. She was in such great pain for weeks that she will never do this again.

Edit 1: Editted to add actual age :)
Last edited by AkaraAri on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They're called miracles because they don't happen - Kanon
Dreams are only as strong as your will to either reach them or crush them - Random quote by me.
AkaraAri
Keenspot Despot

Postby nokvok on Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:06 am

((For:GM: Second Earth; Status: active))

Name: N'kverum
Age: 1778 years (allthough he 'slept' most of that time, looks around 35)
Meassures: 6'3" high; 160lbs heavy.
Biometrics: Hair: Bald; Eyes: Black

Appearance: N'kverum stands tall, but is just skin and bones. The Black Eyes lie deep within the skull and the cheeks are fleshless, his skin pale and ill looking. He looks human, but odd. His Hand are long, thin and bony.
He usually covers in a long, hooded robe which casts a shadow on his face. He is quite a spooky sigh, especially in twilight.

Background: N'kverum once was a powerfull Necromancer, a damned soul in pact with several devils. He brought Death and dispair to the living and slavery to the dead.
He was defeated by a small group of heroic adventurers over seventeen centuries ago. But the Devils who claimed his soul were many and fought over it. Thus N'kverum could not leave his dead body and drive to Hell like he deserved, but was imprisoned in his own never decaying, dead flesh.
His body was impaled with a sacred sword and burried in a crypt... only to be found a few centuries later by archeologists.
A thousand years it wandered from one Museum to another, analysed, examined, obducted and displayed in many Worlds it never once was been releaved of the Sword in its Heart.

Meanwhile the Devils fought sevagly... not because N'kverum's soul would be that Valueable... it just had been the torch to a eon old poweder keg.
Eventually even the Devils grew tired of the War and smithened a bind: They would rewoke the pacts, raze N'kverum's Memories, he wouldn't remember a single spell a single demon's name.
But they would leave his greed for Power.
The Devil who'd succeed first in renewing a Pact with N'kverum shall take his Soul for good.
So the Devils did.
But this morbid wager did not remain unnoticed to other, more kind forces, and so an Angel descended into Hell and spoke. "When you all renounce your pacts, the Mortal's Soul became free again, free to choose not only from the evil, but also from the good." With these words, before the raging Forces of Hell tore him apart the Angel planted a seed into N'kverum's heart... the seed of compassion.

N'kverum awoke from the sharp pain in his Chest and sat straight up, with a scream on his lips. The sword clashed to the ground when the thief dropped it.

Personality: N'kverum is not only geniusly talented in Mathematics, Logic and Metaphysics, he is a clever and sneaky Man in general. Emotions don't count much for him, neither his own nor other's, he is powerhungry and sometimes jealous of other people's abilities or archivements.
But come time he more and more will feel obligated to help the weak once those in need... he hates this feeling which makes him act irrational and tries to fight it... but as it growth the more often looses this battle.

Powers: Allthought his memories have been voided, two of his most used skills have survived on an instinctive and subcinsient level.

- Death Vision: With a mere look in his eyes N'kverum can call forth a vision of a person's Death. Both N'kverum and the Victim witness this Vision, but cannot influence it, depending of the kind of death the Person faces the vision's effect might reach from cheerfullness to utter desperation. Outside of the vision no time passes, even if the victim has the impression to suffer an eternity.
Even though once himself immune to the effect, nowadays N'kverum is not uneffected and might just as well break down like the Victim.

- Raise the Dead: Once a master of this art, only little remained of his Genius. One or two corpses a Time is the abolute maximum, and even with that only a few minutes before they turn to ashes.
Still his undead are strong and obidient servants.

He also keeps the Sacred sword, a Sword of finest craftmanship with equaly fine enchantments woven onto it. It does not only still look as shiny as on the day it was created, but it's magics make it a serious rival for most modern blades.
N'kverum is not a well skilled swordman however.
Last edited by nokvok on Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Talauna on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:11 pm

Main Information
  • Name: Talauna Talon
  • Sex: Male
  • Race:Half Guardinal(father), with a 1/4 Human and 1/4 Feline(mother)
  • Height6 feet and 2 inches
  • Wight 175 lbs
  • Skin Tone: Milky White
  • Fur Color: Mainly White with spots of gold mixed in
  • Fur Type: Short fuzz in most area's with longer hair on head, leading down the back.
  • Eye Color: Golden Cat Slit Eyes
  • Body Style: Body type of a Human, small set of claws instead of ingernails(both hands and feet), short snout with sharp canines, Cat type ears and a long tail.

Apperance
  • Hair Style:Mostly Loose with some small Tribal brades, always pulled back.
  • Facial Hair:Clean cut with long side burns that mix with the rest of the fur.
  • Clothing:Kakie like Jeans that can be pulled off into shorts, multiple pockets to hold a mix ammount of items. Leather sleeveless jacket/vest with trible embrodrie with a silver badge on the left side
  • Glasses:Carries a set of Reading Glass' and a set of Sun glass' with him at all times
  • Weapons:Has a Naginata he can summon instantly. Had Dual daggers with him at all time

Background Information
Both Father and Mother are warriors, after both of them faught on the same side of a major battle, they became entwined in romance. and Poof Talauna became. Raised byhis mother, and had spent a year with his father before settng out on his own. He has been traveling for almost 25 years now, trying to find his own way.

Skills
Very limited use of magic. Skills in Martial Arts and some Weapon skills. Also a very valid Stragetist

Side note ok... maybe i went a bit overboard ;-P
Keeper of theBunny Leveling 1050 XP
My deviant page
Myspace
... *purr* im a Catboy!
Meowwit!
And I take the first step of a million more
And I'll make mistakes I've never made before
But at least I'm moving forward
Talauna
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Azerisii on Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:00 pm

--Names and Such--
Forename: Nitis-tena (nee-tis-ten-ar)
Middle Names: Elizabeth
Last Name: Ghosani (Go-sah-nee)
Nicknames: Niar, Nee, Gho

--Basic Info--
Race: Alhara, a being of light.
Gender: The Alhara shift genders at random, or when 'assisted' by the transformation technology of other races.
Physical Description: The Alhara are all things to all men. Pleasing on the eye to everyone, their default form is similar to that which the humans have, with very pale skin and very pale eyes, which seem to glow. When they take a gender, however, they also take a race. This is always subconsciously the race of the person they desire to please. Whether this be making someone laugh, making someone feel wanted, or things of a darker nature, affects the appearance of the being in question.

Nitis-tena is however, half human, so all of her forms are limited to the humanoid races. The three most common forms she takes are: The form of a beautiful woman, with bronzed skin, and chestnut red hair, with glowing red pupils. The form of an anthro feline, with blonde hair and fur, and a skinny male frame, somewhat androgenous. The last form is the form of a darkling, all that is seen of this form is a thick black cloak and twinkling eyes like coals in the darkness of the hood. Those who have seen the flesh of the darkling do not live long.

--Head Space--
Personality: Nitis is unfortunately very trusting and naive. Like all Alhara, her outlook on life does not change, but her alignment is shaped by those who she interacts with. To a friendly sort, she is the best friend you ever had. To someone darker, she is the greatest tool of destruction you will ever need. Though, her powers are perminantly on the fritz. Sometimes she can destroy worlds, othertimes she can barely make a scorchmark in dead wood. Her power depends on your sincerity...

Other than that Nitis is a good person. She is funloving, giving, and although afflicted with a sour outlook on life (Alhara don't generally live long away from their homes in the sky) she brightens up everyone's day.

Likes: Ice Cream, Chocolate, the times when she is a he, and having a tail, the taste of shrinking soda, transformation guns (they make things easier)

Dislikes: Finding out she is just a tool, being told there is no chocolate, when someone pings a bra strap.

Indifferences: Politics, technology, quantum physics, and the French.

--Final Info Block--
Sexuality: Attracted to kidness and warmth
Temprement: Usually sunny
Sarcasm: You betcha!
Drive: Moderate
Will to live: Strong in this one...
Azerisii
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:59 pm

RANDOM CHARACTER BIO!!!

Name: Klinia
Height: 4' even
Weight: 90 lbs
Eyes: Bright hazel, with a tint of blue, big irises
Hair: Liver, with creamy white subtones
'At a glance': some sort of cute, cabbit-like thing which seems to be holding an odd over-sized ring of some sort.

Appearance: Fairly cute, has very large and droopy ears that end in tendriled tufts of fur that resembles a star. Klinia looks a lot like a humanoid Cabbit, and when not wearing shoes is seen to have paws instead of feet. She has a small 'turban' hat she wears, and is rarely seen without it. Her usual style of dress is a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, both of which can be either body-fitting or slightly baggy depending on what she felt like wearing. The ring is nothing special, as it holds a bright star-sapphire in it and is made of a mix of silver and iron to create a soft silver color. If Klinia ever wears a swimsuit(rarely, mind you) it is noted that she posesses the body and looks of a well-shaped 20 year old.

Personality: Klinia is amiable, and usually fairly perceptive of others around her and what's going on. Her voice is whispery and sounds quiet even when she yells, giving her a 'windy' voice that hardly tells you of her intensely strong sense of justice and conviction. When she does something, she doesn't look back and oftentimes winds up paying a price for it.

Abilities/Powers/other details: Klinia is a 'Dream Walker', enabling her to walk into another's dream if they are receptive enough to let her in. She's helped a good many people with their nightmares, and has some experience dealing with them. Klinia's ring actually houses her power, and that power is the ability to grab anything and incidentally 'inflate' it to look like a cartoony balloon. This effectively reduces the grabbed item/person's weight to feather-light and can be tossed, whereupon either the item/person explodes or just hits it and reverts back to the non-inflated state. This power can usually only work in the dream realm, though she has noticed that it can work in the real world too, but with very limited results that are not always reversible. The ring also contains a 'clone' of herself, which is represented by a small ball that pops out of the gem occasionally to talk.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:45 pm

For EGS Town:
Name: ten

Race: human

Description: Susan, we all know what she looks like.

Outfits and appearance: business casual, will dress up for dates and formal occasions but not much else.

Personality:
a bit sarcastic and has a temper, but even if angered rarely stays angry for long. Other than that it is well, you all know me.

Skills:
access to hammerspace and sword summoning.

Things of note:
runs ten's tech shop, It is located across the street from Metal Gloves Inn.

2001, a 6 inch tall winged anthrofeline, lives with her and hangs out at the shop, 2001 is very zany and also has access to hammerspace.
Yun in regards to my RP style: Like the RP equivalent of AC/DC... you play the same character every time, but she's a great character, so we don't mind ^_^
BinaryWraith (Steph from classmates): That was wierd. Not 'sweet transvestite' wierd, more 'sitting in a belltower with a rifle, singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"' wierd.
Jonixlord: Does it bother anyone that a girl RPing a guy is getting into a relationship with a guy RPing a girl? just curious.
From Aspects Chapter 8: Ten watched the professor with utmost caution. She trusted this man about as far as she could throw him. Which, given her upper body strength, or lack thereof, wasn’t very far at all.
Yun: Riten himaini ni-Ten, den risenka nige himai (Person-writes not-well Ten, but person-thinks he well)

Kraggi: The fact that you're insulting a majority and not a minority does not make it any more tasteful.
Keenspot Deity

Postby Piebunny on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:12 pm

EGS Town:

Who is the Piebunny? Nobody knows. Who is the brown-haired girl behind the counter of his store, which is next to Ten's Tech Shop? Nobody has any idea. All they know is that the Piebunny is a mysterious individual who has never ever been seen but makes the best pies in town, and the girl has never been spotted outside The Piebunny's Pie Shop.
Last edited by Piebunny on Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That goat came to me of its own free will.

ImageImage

My buttons have imploded the universe 4 times.
Author of Do the Seconding!
(I take no credit for the Seconding itself; that belongs to ProfessorTomoe.)
Not to mention The Ed Bunny Mysteries!
Hey! I do MSTs! Check 'em out now, funk soul siblings!

There is no Brotherhood.
Piebunny
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby catldr24 on Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:54 pm

EGS Town:

Qwerty. 20 years old, fairly short, half-cat, has cat ears and tail.
Appearance: Just wears casual clothes. Generally orange shirts, shorts, and sandals.
Personality: Happy, excited easily.
Items: Has the uber frying pan. Fairly rich as well.
Skills: Can heal and teleport for some strange reason. The teleporting has very limited capabilities however, and tires him out quickly.
Drayco: ((Oh yeah, I forgot he's been repeatedly used as a weapon during the fight. ^^; ))
At least when I'm multitasking, I know where I can go to retrieve my mind.
My Inventory

Current form: So zetta slow!
catldr24
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby morgul on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:18 am

EGS Universe

Image: None

Name: David Minas Locke
Nickname: 'Morgul', 'Minas'
Location: Moperville (He's a senior who goes to Moperville North. Yes, he's a bit old but he's never been the most ambitious person in the world, and while smart, has failed several grades.)
Sexuality Straight, however most gay guys initally think he's gay. (Not that he acts it, they simply think he is. He admits to having experimented before, and finding he wasn't happy with a man.)

General: Morgul is a computer hacker/geek that is somehow also street smart. (He has, on occasion, worked with Tedd's father as a hacker, and has possibly e-mailed or IM'ed Tedd before, but they can't be said to know each other.) He has a sister, Liz, who most people think is either his girlfriend, or his twin. (Sometimes he himself wonders...)

Physical Appearance: David is about as tall as Elliot, and built more like Justin. He doesn't appear very strong, although his build is typically hidden in his half length leather trench coat. While in school, or in public, he likes to 'look the type' (refering to the fact that everyone assumes he's goth) by tinting his glasses (think transitions, only controlable), and letting his not quite shoulder length hair hang over mostof his face. When he's around friends, the trench coat comes off, the glasses loose their tint, and the hair parts in the middle, revealing his face. (This is the limit of his transformation ability... the moving of hair... with his hands...) The most striking thing about David is his hair. He has raven black (with blue highlights) hair, with a natural streak of red in the very front, so when he parts his hair (as he normally does) there are two locks of red hair framing either side of his face. The red accents his deep blue eyes. (Especially when he removes his glasses. (Which he does need; he's near sighted.)

Personality: Morgul is easy going, and very likable. He is a gamer, and computer geek, but he doesn't normally show it. Morgul is a person chameleon. If he's around bouncy people, he will be bouncy. If he is around calm, collected people, he will be calm and collected. However, none of this really does more than accent his normal laid back, watchful personality. He really cares about everyone, and everything, but he's wise enough to know he can't stop pain, and has no qualms about inflicting it, if he feels it's needed.

Pet Peeves: He HATES being called by his middle name. His sister, Liz, is the only one allowed to call him 'Minas'. (Yes, his nickname is a Tolkien reverence.) He also hates being called a 'goth'. He doesn't understand why people think he is one.

Powers: This is the one major oddity about Morgul. He has the ability to create duplicates. Well, not exactly. He can 'summon' the duplicate of any person from another dimension. The problem with his power is that he generally can only do one at a time. When he summons a duplicate, one version continues on in their 'normal' dimension, while the other appears in Morgul's dimension. The summoned duplicate lives as long as Morgul desires. When he banishes them, they stop existing, however the original they came from has a sort of 'dreamed life' like ellen until they experiance everything their duplicate did.
(Example: Morgul summons Beta Tedd. He and Beta Tedd play poker. Morgul banishes him. Beta Tedd continued on in his universe, but the same night as when Morgul Vanishes Beta Tedd, Beta Tedd has a dream about playing poker with Morgul.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image:
(C) 2006 Keith Hayes

Name: Lizbeth Nicole Locke
Nickname: 'Liz', 'Zab'
Sexuality: Lesbian, with bisexual leaning.

General: Liz is the result of Morgul pulling her from her own dimension. She really isn't his sister, instead she is a varient of himself from AF04. She doesn't have many of his interests, and has lead a very different life then him. Still, he views her as his sister, and loves her... or loves hating her. Liz doesn't care much which it really is.

Physical Appearance: Liz is basically Morgul zapped with V5. (Minus the long hair) She has slightly longer than sholder length hair, and the same raven black/red hair Morgul has. She is slightly taller, and very althletically built. She is very attractive, and seems to be the natural personification of Female Variant 5. She can seduce anyone (and typically tries to seduce straight women, just for the challange of it) and quickly becomes the object of hammer worthy offenses. (Most of them she lets slide. Unless she's in a bad mood.)

Personality: Liz is very duel natured. She loves to seduce people (women) and be sexy, but she's very broody. She can sometimes go from being overly emo, and homicidal (in a laid back, lazy fashion) to trying to get in the pants of some girl who just walked in the room. She thinks like a guy most of the time, but she will hammer any man who really steps over the line.

Pet Peeves: She hates people, life, and just about everything. (She'd get long well with Susan, so long as she didn't get too emo, or start acting like a guy. If there's any girl who can be hammered, it's Liz.) Her biggest pet peeve, however, is getting killed. It's rather annoying to her.

Powers: Liz is basically immortal, so long as Morgul wants her to be. she is kept here, and alive through his power. Even if he would wantot send her back, he can't as she has some access to the same power, and it able to block him from banishing her. She also can use this to help him focus enough to bring someone from another universe here, for a limited time. They, however, don't have Liz's immortality.

-----------------

Just to let you all know, I pulled most of the background completely off the top of my head. The Morgul character is almost nothing like me personally, but seems to be a good character for me to play on the forums, and elsewhere. Liz is a character who's been in atleast 4 different universes so far... she's a personal favorite, and the avatar I use for myself most often.

--Morgul
Project Lead
The Seventh Game: Precursors
http://games.g33xnexus.com/precursors

------------------------------------------------------
Me: "Lena, you're a nutbar."
Sister: "Don't eat me!!"

------------------------------------------------------
"The video game Doom is loosely based on the time Satan borrowed 2 buck from Vin Diesel, and forgot to pay him back."
morgul
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dekupower on Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:17 am

EGS Town

Deku
Description:brown hair bright blue eyes Deku is often a bit greedy and seems overly mean twards his assistant but actually holds Haku in the highest regards and often will try making up for his strict manner with food or other good things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haku

This haku is my 3rd installation compleatling my his time line of early life (SSI rp) post revenge life (there and back rp) this is his mature life where he has stoped wandering and has settled into and actual life with his friend Deku who allows him to sleep in the back room of his store.
ImageImage
A Guide to Japanese Suffixes
Icarus McNevin currently has 1,788 credits in his account.

Deep in my heart i truly believe I am the first person to ever build a tool shed on stilts.
Dekupower
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jonixlord on Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:34 am

EGS Town

Name: John Nikolai "Jonix" Leourde
Description: Short black hair. Brown eyes. About 6'1". A little on the chubby side. Very passive attitude towards things.
Fun Facts: Knows many of the shopkeepers in town. Could only start up his comic shop with a loan from his loaded parents. He now has to pay them 3% of every penny he makes until he pays them back.

{-[-{-[-]-}-]-}

Name: Nick Glender
Description: Close to 5'11". Brown buzz cut. likes to wear geek tees which is good for business. Kind of irresponsible. Takes classes in the afternoon at the local college. He started working with Jonix so he could have a job close to school.
Fun Facts: This is a character that I made up in three minutes.
"They can't grab me if I'm on fire." - Dan McNinja

"There's no depth to my shallowness." - Daniel Tosh

My Favorite Webcomic
Jonixlord
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby month32 on Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:05 pm

Name: Nomad Plotlost
Ocupation: Student, worker in various jobs to get some money
Description: http://fantsiopliktoi.blogspot.com/

Backgorund: Nomad is a normal teenager, with just a little less luck, and tougher hide than most. He just tries to cruise through his life, doing what he loves most: writing. All was normal (college was a mess, parents yelling at him, no money whatsoever, but lots of papers to write, and enough cute girls to hit (always got dumped, but because he was the "friend" type)) until one day after misspeling the name of a creature he was righting, it came to life. Now he tries to balance his life betweens his earthly responsibilities, and the powers he was granted through writing. His one and only special ability is that he somehow manages to aid all those around him to do what they want. Even though most times than not, it leaves him with the sense that someone in power plays tricks on him. Or hates him. Or even worse loves him. Things tend to go the way he expects least, although after years of practise he has now the ability to imagine most posible outcomes. Even those that pop into his mind and deleted imidiately for being far too ridiculous (guess which ones get real...)
month32
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby TeddVerres on Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:57 pm

Metriod: Mutation character...

Name:Harrison Biggs
Species: Human, but Bio-Mutated Right arm
Hair:Bright Blue, Tuft on chin
Outfit: Battle Suit: Green Armoured Suit, Helmet with completely see through visor, missing right arm Normal Wear: No Shirt, Grey Slacks
Distinguishing Features: Scar under eye, arm that can be mutated on command
Attitude: Cocky, Confident, Overzealous
Back Story: Harrison became a bounty hunter at 16. He was very good, ranking in the top 20 bounty hunters of the galaxy. He used a special suit designed by him and is father. The suit had a special gun that could be transformed into several forms of weaponry on the right arm, almost like a gel. However, during a 1 man attack on the Planet Yulooz43, an accident involving a rare species of plant known as the "Snatcher" resulted in the complete severing of his right arm. All the was left was a small amount of the chemical compound the gun was made of. He smeared it on his wound in an effort to stop the bleeding, but the chemical combined with Harrison's genetic structure. It turned into a perfect recreation of his arm, except it was a sickening off green. Harrison later realized he could transform the arm into any of the weapons he had previously programmed into the gun goo, as he called it. He was incapable of adding any more though. His favorite form is a giant grotesque claw.
Abilities: Harrison can mutate his arm into any of it's many forms on command. However, he is incapable of adding anything that wasn't already there(Or more acuatly, he hasn't FOUND anything that can add yet). Harrison also has physical capabilities almost matching that of Samus.
Last edited by TeddVerres on Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeddVerres wrote: You know you're lame when you start quoting yourself.

"She's got a cute walk. She kinda wiggles her behind. She's got a very cute behind."-Otacon, Metal Gear Solid
"Mumbo lose Skull to Humba Wumba in bad lawsuit."-Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Threeie
Be sure to catch my voice, as I will be playing "King Jingaling" in John Zirbe's Banjo-Fourie, and Miles Edgeworth in the sequel to Dily's Only Heros Wear Crevats!

^.^ Perfect innocence is not the lack of corruption, but the lack of corruptability.-Valgaav
TeddVerres
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kiloku on Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:41 am

For Metroid: Mutation

Name: Marchael Sun
Species: Human
Home planet: Thiallis
Occupation: Colonel on the Galactic Federation (based on this, I can lower his rank if you feel it
Last edited by Kiloku on Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Deviantart Profile

Sheepy wrote:I don't think you'll ever hear a guy say "Nope, no sex tonight, my thumb hurts too much."

Save Kalga's RP! Join MERA!
Ba-dum Tshhh
90% of teens are onto alcohol. If you like muffins, tell your mom i said "Hello".
Kiloku
Keenspot Despot

Location: In the end of the galaxy. No! Not that end, the other one!

Postby 10.0.0.1 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:35 pm

General Mayhem as for Cameo's Avatar I think it has to do with an insult from Enigma_Nova that she is using as a badge of pride.

Keenspot Deity

Postby Paradox244 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:54 pm

For Metroid: Mutation

Name: Untranslatable, answers to "Mesa", "Rocky", "Cterna", and "Big Guy"

Species: Diamont, believed to be last of species

Homeworld: Mondreus

Occupation: Bounty Hunter (currently,) Anthropologist, Archeologist, Hyperspacial Theorist, Engineer, Nanotech Engineer, Physicist, Computer Programmer, Cosmetologist (formerly)

Hair: None

Outfit: Rocky armor, usually mistaken for part of body

Distinguishing Features: Is a nine foot tall, 500 pound (roughly 250 Kg.) thing that appears to be made of rock with glowing orange eyes and joints. Kind of hard to miss.

Attitude: Withdrawn, Practical, occasionally Depressed, can be rather jovial at times. Doesn't talk much, when he does he is usually short, blunt, and to the point. This is often missinterperated as rudeness, impatience, or even anger, but it's really just how he is. Preffers to listen.

History: Mesa, as he preffers to be called, is rather odd. At the time he left his homeworld he was an Anthropologist, who came to the GF in order to study the particular reproductive habits of numerous carbon based life forms (such as humans) and how their sexual functions affected their culture and psychology. When he returned home he found his world completly deserted, every trace of Diamont civilization gone. It was as if his species had never existed, except for him. He is, as far as he knows, the sole living survivor of his race. He soon turned to bounty hunting, in hopes of tracking down clues as to the fate of his people.

Mesa is a Diamont, originating from the planet Mondreus. Diamonts are silicon based lifeforms, as such Mesa is in fact neither male nor female, given that the reproduction (or more accuratly production) of Diamonts is entirely non-sexual in nature. His voice being low and deep, he is usually assumed to be male and often addressed by male pronouns. Given that Diamonts can live to be thousands of years old (due to their unique 'biology') Mesa has aquired a number of skills in his long lifetime. He is imune to the effects of extreme heat, but somewhat vunurable to super-cold conditions.

Weaponry: Mesa's primary weapon is the Magmaul cannon located in his forarm. It is capable of turning stored energy into a dense, super heated mass of burning matter, which is then fired at an enemy. In addition to possesing considerable kinetic force, the projectile is hot enough to burn through most materiels. It is, however, easily stopped by common forms of energy shielding, and repeated application is required to penetrate the Cordite, Bendezium, and Talloric alloys commonly used in combat armor.

Mesa's secondary weapon is a standerd Federation issue Missile launcher system, used for heavy artillary and armor piercing purposes. His compliment of missiles is limited, and he cannot use super missiles.

He also uses a modified Tallorian charged energy cannon, or power beam. This is used mainly for anti-personal use and can be charged for greater power.

His system is compatible with most standard issue weapon modules, such as the Vhozon Judiciator, the Federation issue plasma beam, and the non-lethal electro lob. These weapons can be equiped at most Federation Armories or Transports to fit mission specific goals. He is incapable of charging these weapons.

He is also capable of shifting his crystiline body and rocky armor into a compact, ball like form known as the Dialanche. In this form he can roll at high speeds and can project the armor segments outward to damage foes. In this form he can climb up most surfaces.
Click
09-F9-11-02-9D-74-E3-5B-D8-41-56-C5-63-56-88-C0
Paradox244
Keenspot Despot

Postby Grim Atescu on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:04 pm

Okay, I just have to get this out into the open.

"Untranslatable" means that you can't translate it from one language to another. Names that have no equivalent in the target language are untranslatable.

"Unpronounceable" means that you can't pronounce it in the target language. Xkrvmnhlursklhrsn is an example of that for English; it's nigh-impossible to pronounce for an English-speaker (and most natives of Earth).

"Untranscribable" means that it can't be transcribed using normal notation. That means that, using the standard alphabet, you can't write the word. I can't give an example of that because I wouldn't be able to write it.
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Cameo on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

10.0.0.1 wrote:General Mayhem as for Cameo's Avatar I think it has to do with an insult from Enigma_Nova that she is using as a badge of pride.

*nod* More or less, yeah.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem