Some questions for Mookie:
1) Were you influenced by GB Trudeau, or are the slight smilarities in art nuances a coincidence? If you were influenced by him, what about him inspired you the most?
2) Where/how did you develop your pen-chant for puns? Your affair with alliteration?
3) Your storylines seem to carry subtle yet consistent idealistic moral undertones -- e.g., doing the 'right thing' always seems to pay off in the DD universe. Is this intentional, and if so, what is your motive/reasoning behind this approach, as a storyteller?
4) For all the idealism, you also seem to be a proponent for Balance. An excellent example: in the beginning, Gregory was cripple, and 'not long' after he was completely healed, Dominic lost a leg. Are examples like this balance always premeditated, or do they just 'kinda happen'?
5) You seem to be attending a lot of conventions on a regular basis; what do you enjoy most about them? What do you enjoy the least?
6) Of all the possible deformities to inflict on the kind-hearted Luna, you settled on orc-like tusks. What other possibilities had you pondered before finalizing her design, and why did you finally choose choppers?
7) If you could be a pirate, what would be your pirate name?