They Were Tame Birds

Feeling BLUE? You'll fit right in here. [insane laughter]

Moderator: BoxJam

They Were Tame Birds

Postby BoxJam on Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:36 am

So far, my favorite thing about Cheney shooting a guy while hunting is that the pheasants were farm-raised.

My second favorite thing is this link I saw on another message board:

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/local/st ... D=s1510999
"Most of us view Bush a little wishy-washy on the Second Amendment, but it's no contest: John Kerry is a tremendous threat. He may pose as a duck hunter but his record in Congress speaks for itself."
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Postby teenidol on Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:17 pm

When I heard he was hunting Quayle I started to picture Dan in a grassy field, ducking and yelling "Please, Mr. Cheney! No!"
From The Desk Of
"There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it." Marge Gunderson
teenidol
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: They Were Tame Birds

Postby Tin on Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:19 pm

BoxJam wrote:So far, my favorite thing about Cheney shooting a guy while hunting is that the pheasants were farm-raised.

wait? cheney shot somebody in december of 2003, in PA as well as in texas this past weekend?

Hehehehe, i love this statistic: More people have died in the back of Ted Kennedy's car than in nuclear accidents in the United States.
Tin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby BoxJam on Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:40 am

Whoops - in my gleeful haste, I put up the first link to a Cheney canned hunt I could find, without looking at the date (or the state :oops: ).

But Saturday's hunt was also a canned one.
BoxJam
Keenspot Despot

Return to BoxJam's Doodle