Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Gloztar on Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:29 pm

Blood of Devils RPG

Name: Korse

Race: Demon

Physical Description: Has white hair and yellow eyes, the majority of his skin is red with black patches. Wears black jeans with chains all over them.

Abilities/weapons: He has a 12' long chain, the chain links themselves are sharpened so they are thousands of small razor-sharp blades. At the end of the chain there is a large blade. Thie weapon is magic resistant and indestructable. He is skilled enough with the chain and blade that he can easily manuver with it and wrap it around himself without getting the slightest cut. When this chaos began his extreme dexterity and agility lessened extremely, and he became mortal.

History: Korse was once a human warrior. He used his chain with extreme grace and skill, but he became too confident in his abilities, so confident that he challenged a demon to a duel. If he were to win, he would have fame and glory, but if he lost, the demon would have his soul. The demon killed him, and banished his soul to hell, where he was tortured until he lost all feelings of kindness and love. He was then given a new body, weapon and had implanted a hatred towards all and he has been fighting ever since to quench his hate.

Xiao

Have you ever noticed that the cost of living hasn't affected its popularity?
Gloztar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby eternaljwh on Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:58 pm

Scribble_the_Scribe wrote:Found this. Nice, huh? <random features table>

And I found the original. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26231082/
ImageI will put the knife down when I'm done with it.Image

*Dingledy-dongledy*
EGS forum status: 7730 or 9850 bp, level 17: Unextraordinary Bunny (or nineteen)
ImageImage
f-portrait by MOOMANiBE, Finals Ninja Animation

"Sorry, but I need to go be hot wet and naked for a bit."--Valgaav
Quotes about me
"perverted ninja of dooooooooom!"--Lomgren
"You ... are pure evil. In a good way."--Random_Sage
"You're a sick little puppy EJ. In a good way."--Platinum Dragon
"CURSE YOU, PERVY AQUATIC TENTACULAR NINJA!!!" --VOR
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Location: Utilizing cartoon physics to stay hanging one foot below the end of my rope.

Postby nokvok on Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:38 pm

"Fluffy" (For: Blood of the Devils; Status: active)

Name: Hasn't one yet (Thinks of itself as "The thing in the center", is Called "Fluffy" by Nova)
Race: Demon-Demon-Animal Hybrid, Semi-Sapient, Uncontrolled

Physical description: A 2 yard long, 4 foot high main body with 8 legs and 4 main tentacles. Hard to see due to its inate ability to blend into its surrounding. It looks like some kind or Scorpion but without Tail and claws, but only 4 Strong and flexible tentacles and a large frot mouth. Its feet are as well clawed as padded.. like a cat's feet but with tiny, claw like hairs which allow to cling to walls and ceilings.

Abilities/weapons/powers:
Defensive: Fast Chamelion blending (hard to see when moving, allmost impossible to spot if standing still (think of the Predator Movies)); An Inch thick Semi-metallic Natural Armor plates, Offering Immense protection against Physical attacks as well as Heat, Acid, Frost and most Energyweapons; Somewhat fast and evasive (around 30 y/s (67mp/h) max if running, halve that if clinging to walls, quater that on ceiling).
Offensive: 4 yard Long Tentacles each one strong enought to lift a Small car, a clawed "hand" allows basic manipulation like grapping, and wielding, but no manual dextirity; Can Spit Acid (3 yards) which disolved almost every non-magical material, allwoing it to dig tunnels, break down Walls or escape Armored Prison cells; The Teeth are hyperdense Metalic crystals which cut allmost everything, allowing it to chew even well armored prey;
Pounces 15 yards.
Mescalleanous: Sense of Smell rivaling a shark's, smells blood in dozents of miles distance, can distiguish people/demons/even stones by scent; Regenerates most Injury within a few hours, Regrows Limps within a week; Clings to Walls and Ceiling.

History: It was Created on a foreign realm by greedy Technomancers seeking for a new addition to their stock of Biological weapons. (Un)fortunitly "it" prooved to be quite resistant to Magic Control and treacherous and callous. It escaped during a test on a barren World and lived on by hunting the dangerous wild life... until one day it investigated the wrong cave and found itself in a strange cavern, allmost smashed by a Subway train ;)
It wandered this strange and confusing World for a few days... finding the inhabitants (humans) ineditable, and aggresive and smart, too, so it hid until it hunger grew too strong and it began to wander again... finding that meanwhile a lot of new prey had arrived... not humans, and may be editable.
It was one of the earliest arrivals and still does not really understand what happened. Aside from beastial instincts like eating and hding it is capable of basic emotions like hate, joy, revange and thankfullness. It also can produce some very primitive Thoughts and solve problems like an Ape or dolphin, but is not capable of using a language... but may be it can learn to understand a few simple sentences.

Tal'Akan (For: Steampunk/Murrow; Status: unplayed)

Name: (Emiess) Tal'Akan
Sex: male

Appearance: A dark skinned, Overweighted Mid fourty aged Man. bold (shaved) head, Broad shoulders around 5'10'' high, surely 240-250 lbs
Brown, sharp eyes and fine eyebrows.
He usually wears brigt colorfull clothes, Yellow or Orange... a small, curved sword or rather a large knife in a wooden sheath seems to have more of an decirative purpose.

Advantages: Strong, Tought, Trained by a true Master, Suprisingly Dexterious.

Disadvantages: Honorable (Bravery, Digity, Sancity of Vows), Uncunning, Callous

Skills: Martial Arts of an Incrediible Level (including Immovable stances, Breaking Blows and Pressure point knowledge), Perceptive. gained lot of expirience in growing and Applying healing herbs the 15 years.

Fighting style: Fast and mainly Stationary. Close punches and blocks, Uses a Knife to deflect Sharp weapons. Low kicks, Arm and wrist locks, Lethal Strikes with the Finger Tips or Knockback Stunning blows with the open palm.

Background: When 19 years ago the current King of Kaivah seized Power, new Vasalles arose and old ones dimished... usually violently. In a North-eastern Province of Kaivah Emiess Tal'Akan was the Personal Guard of the Local Lord. Grown up with the sole purpose to Live and die for the Protection of his Master he did not hestiate to kill several Royal Guardmen who were sent to execute his Master... who himself was able to flee with his Family over the Dark Sea to the unknown East.
Tal'Akan was stripped of his honory title and sentenced to a honorless death: he was chased into the Desert without water, without food.
He nearly died.
He awoke from a death like sleep in a tent of a Steam Rail scout group who was about to scout the desert for the best suited way for a Steam rail.
After paying his dept in hard work and many Stories about Kaivah he began the new life fate and friendly men granted him. A small but successfull herbacy provided him with a small fortune and a large belly... still, many hours every day are dedicated to his training and he lost not one bit of his bite, possibly even archived a higher skill than in his youth, but noone challenged him for many many years.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:04 pm

Character Bio for End World RP.(if it doesn't start, then consider this a random bio)

Name: Jareai "J" Spellinar ---- Jaerry Spellinaer
Description: Being on the average size of about 5 feet tall, J has dark reddish hair that stands out starkly on her chocolate-colored skin. Her eyes are fairly intense, as they're an odd shade of blue that seems to have a ring-like effect when you stare into them( think Rikku's eyes from FFX. ) and give you a feeling that she's staring right through you. She isn't very heavyset, but her figure isn't too impossible to imagine on a normal 16 year old. Her clothing is acutally quite average, always a slightly stretchy black sleeved shirt, pair of worker-style jeans that just seems to defy being worn down, and a prosthetic right arm that she doesn't know how it got there. This is the state she is in when she wakes up, and from there it's all up to her.

^^ btw, I'd like to point out that if it's at all possible, I want to know if the War thread is still joinable at this point.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Author-Man on Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:36 pm

Django wrote:For the Megaman (Rockman.Exe) RP

Controller Data
Name: Taikanyo (Taki) Kishamoto
Height: 5' 6"
Appearance: Tall, darkish hair, blue, icy eyes. Smiles only occasionally. Dislikes show-offs.

Personality: A loner, no one has approached him lately. He is mistrustful of people because he was bullied when he was young. His best friend is his Navi. Only trusts girls, who used to talk to him when he was alone. Something of a computer genius.

Misc: Built his PET by hand, and programmed his Navi from scratch.

PET: Silver and black, wearable on the wrist. Uses infrared scanners to locate and jack into computers.

Navi Data
Name: Hokage3.EXE
Alias: Raziel (translation: secret)
Level: 10
Skills: High jump ability. Can become invisible when logged onto the Net. Begins battles with the Ghost.exe Virus Chip.
Element: Fire/Shadow
BattleChips: Favors ranged weapons and the widesword chip.
Appearance: Cloaked in shadows, he wears a tattered red scarf. His eyes are green, and he has a shuriken as his emblem.
Personality: Mysterious, he resembles his owner in how he acts.

Sounds cool. I can't seem to find the RP, though, meaning it's probably over, and most likely closed. Dang.
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Crimsonn Draycko on Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:14 pm

Fantasy Dimension Character: Crimsonn Draycko
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: Don't know, but he's pretty slender
Eyes: Mostly blue, but sometimes green.
Hair: Blonde, 1 1/2 inch length, uncombed
Head covered by medium helmet (as seen in avatar)

Crimsonn's not too bright. And what's worse, he's clumsy. He is always walking into things, tripping on things, and generally causing almost constant physical harm to himself. (See my avatar) He's not exactly brave either, preferring to run than fight anything. Hmph. Some Paladin he turned out to be.

He, however, does have... something... about him. There has only been one report of this ever happening. When one of his friends is in mortal danger, caused by someone in particular, his character is reversed. He "berserks": his eyes turn red, blood and fire red. He feels no pain, he moves like lightning (Grace could still run circles around him, though), and he puts all his might into his blows. But his mind is almost repressed at this occurance though, a trap or unexpected blow could kill him, as the only time this happened, even without extra outside injuries, he was in a coma for two weeks.

My inventory:
TF gun
Warhammer
armor.
All I can carry.

"Those who beat all their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who didn't." ~ unknown
Crimsonn Draycko
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The Other Side of the Screen, where monsters are often seen.

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:56 pm

Author-Man wrote:Sounds cool. I can't seem to find the RP, though, meaning it's probably over, and most likely closed. Dang.

It's not closed...I'm surprised you've never checked the second page...we could use another person to help revive and make a flurry of posts for it.^^ as stated, I'm sorry that nowadays it's hard to tell the trashy RPs from the ones that would stick so well...maybe if people paid more attention and posted their interests during discussion, I bet we wouldn't have this problem...oh well, C'este la vive.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Author-Man on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:13 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:
Author-Man wrote:Sounds cool. I can't seem to find the RP, though, meaning it's probably over, and most likely closed. Dang.

It's not closed...I'm surprised you've never checked the second page...we could use another person to help revive and make a flurry of posts for it.^^ as stated, I'm sorry that nowadays it's hard to tell the trashy RPs from the ones that would stick so well...maybe if people paid more attention and posted their interests during discussion, I bet we wouldn't have this problem...oh well, C'este la vive.

WOOT!
Human Name- Yuske Yosamoto.
Gender- Male.
Age-16
Height- 5'11"
Appearance- Long, brown hair, tied in a ponytail. Green eyes. Glasses.
Description- Cheerful, rarely melodramatic, and always tries to be upbeat.

Navi Name- Kitsuneman.EXE
Level- 8
Skills- Speed, can bypass most traps and hazards expertly. Has the ability to copy other Navis' chips (1/10 chance of success).
Element- Shadow/Animal
BattleChips- Perfers speed enhancers to increase his already formidible speed, and also likes chips that bypass enemy defenses. However, his favorite strategy is copying his opponent's chips and using them against said enemy.
Appearance- A humanoid fox with nine tails.
Past- Designed by a Russian scientist named Cossack, Kitsuneman dissappeared,. It is believed that Cossack deleted the program for unknown reasons. However, recently, a Navi by the name of Kitsuneman has appeared in several online tournaments.
Let's Plays (on hiatus 'til I get a mic)
[09:55:06] <AM|Slep> I'm surprised Doc Scratch is only now noticing that Spades Slick has set his house on fire.
[09:55:23] <@toothsomeCameo> Or at least only now caring about it?
[09:55:42] <AM|Slep> Yeah, see, the flashing ! tells me there's some modicum of surprise there.
[09:55:50] <@toothsomeCameo> This is true.
[09:56:13] <AM|Slep> That, or he saw a suspicious cardboard box.
[09:56:33] <AM|Slep> He's about to walk over to it and flip it over, only to find Solid Nepeta under it.

[21:40:31] <AM|Hate> Terezi Owns is also awesome.
[21:40:35] <toothsomeCameo> Sadly.
Author-Man
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Crimsonn Draycko on Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:44 pm

These two are twins.

Name: Alexander Simmons
Height: Short for his age.
Hair: Brown, combed. One and a quarter inch length.
Eyes: Also brown.

Alex is your typical kid: wants to be cool, wears a ballcap, has cool shirts. Not much to say about him, except he is an A student, and wears glasses.

Name: Cassandra Simmons
Height: Very tall for her age.
Hair: Blonde, long, down.
Eyes: Deep green.

Cassandra is not as smart as her brother, Alex. Interestingly, she seems to be everything he is not. And vice versa.

My inventory:
TF gun
Warhammer
armor.
All I can carry.

"Those who beat all their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who didn't." ~ unknown
Crimsonn Draycko
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The Other Side of the Screen, where monsters are often seen.

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:50 pm

Character Bio for the War Thread(will be updated if I add more characters of my own)FINISHED!
[note that the bio is done somewhat from the character's viewpoint]

Name: Jodi Darien Darellis "Joiddar"(as known by close friends)
Height: About 5' 6"
Weight: do you ask your mother that question?
Eyes: Uhm...let's see...how to describe this...think Rikku's eyes from Final Fantasy X, but with a blue color instead of green.
Hair: properly brown, with a deep undertone of red...nah, actually it's just a normal dark brown color.^^
Race: Human...uhm, what'd you expect? Felina? no way!
Job/occupation: Machina worker/scientist/whatever else fits here...yeah, I deal with machines a lot, you gotta problem with it?
Description/Background/History: Who put this in here anyways?! oh well, at least it'll help a bit...hrm..on the other hand, I'll have my 'creator' do this for me.

picture of Jodi here
if Jodi ever made a skimpy powersuit...(by KF)

[uhm...okay... :shifty: ]
Jodi looks about as normal as you can get for a 16 year old girl...well, other than the fact that her life until now has been one major disaster after another. She was a really gifted kid, smarter than most of her classmates and her parents took advantage of this to put her into a highly respected high-end school. But, not long after that, she was taken by some Government 'assistants' who wanted to expand her genius. Their idea was to create a 'super genius', one who could pretty much surpass the Government in knowledges. This wound up backfiring, as once Jodi found out she was the sole target of their need for a highly intelligent human, she decided to escape. This caused a turn for the worse, as her parents then withdrew her from the school to cut off the Agents who wanted her. This didn't stop them, they eventually managed to stage a car accident so that Jodi escaped with minimal damage. Well, minimal meaning that she lost her right hand and part of the forearm there...which now brings us to current-day Jodi. Living in a completely secretized Laboratory hidden three floors below an Apartment, she's been acting as 'Landlady' there since she moved there(a year, give or take). Taking time to fund her little projects has been tedious, but what else is a teenaged super-genius supposed to do? By now, she has a couple of unique things only Science Fiction would deem natural. A well-built teleportation system(linked to several warehouses of her stuff), a very smart super computer with an AI that is close to being human, and her right hand...er, you did know that hand is a lot more than just a prosthesis, right? Darn...

Jodi single-handedly(yes, bad pun) built her mechanical hand from mostly spare parts and other junk, just as a way to escape her 'phantom limb' problems. She now has it programmed to shoot a small-scale plasma shot from it's palm, along with a completely integrated specialized hacking computer into it. She also tends to enjoy all sorts of music, and makes a hobby of watching Wars going on(hence why she'd know of what's going on right now) though she is not sure if anyone else can see her watching them. As for what she does around the Lab, she builds and randomly creates whatever takes her fancy, from mechs to AI motorcycles, she's made a lot of stuff we'd call Science Fiction(and no, she has not yet cracked out how to make a TFG...not yet, anyways). Her biggest aspiration(and driving force) is to try and 'completely take over the Government and destroy it'. So far she's been hardly successful, and it's yet to be seen what she'll do.

Slightly better description: Jodi is about five feet, six inches tall, and her face is a bit thin compared to most at her age. Despite her facial structure showing up something of a 'still aging' teenager, she is quite well-fitted for her body so far. Her body isn't as toned as most athletes, but for her line of working it isn't that bad. Her bustline is about a B-cup and as far as the rest of her measurements go, they're on-par with balancing out her body. Her hair is always a bit untidy, though often enough either swept back into tendril-like batches of hair, or tied into a short ponytail when needed during hair-yanking machine work. Her often common clothing wardrobe consists of a black tank-top(or halter-top on occasion) and jean-shorts, both of which have a 'signature' zipper that seems to just exist there without the leads for it. Her recent acquisition of a dress shows that she is not all 'Tomboyish' but the pattern and halter-top still signifies it as being 'Jodi-like'. She often wears sneakers of the tennis-shoe variety, and even though she rarely wears goggles, she has a pair of green-tinted ones hidden for when she needs to do work that will involve really bright or highly-bright situations.

Alternate Jodi Darien Darellis, aka, "Jo"

Her alternate is almost more curveaceous than Jodi is, but knows how to properly carry it, rendering her to be a lot more self-conscious of certain things. She's a lot more advanced with technology, and can nearly man anything with the skill of a trained worker who was supposed to use it. Whereas Jodi's double-iris' are smaller, this version of Jodi has really large ones, mostly as a result of wearing goggles for quite a few years. Her eyes are also a lot brighter in color, signifying that she sees in a fairly interesting spectrum of blueish tints on top of the normal color spectrum, which gives her slight knowledge of what X-ray vision is like. The goggles themselves are more of a marvel than her arm is, as it incorporates a new kind of vision other than X-ray, heat, or even infrared. This new kind of vision is at best what she calls, 'magic field' vision, where it displays a readout of each person's innate magic ability as a number over their head. Higher density is lower numbers and lesser is higher numbers.

[And, there's the character Bio.]
Last edited by Atashi-Cloud on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:20 am, edited 12 times in total.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kraggi on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:18 pm

Atashi-Cloud wrote:Character Bio for the War Thread(will be updated *Snip snip*
Jodi looks about as normal as you can get for a 16 year old girl...well, other than the fact that her life until now has been one major disaster after another. She was a really gifted kid, smarter than most of her classmates and her parents took advantage of this to put her into a highly respected high-end school. But, not long after that, she was taken by some Government 'assistants' who wanted to expand her genius. Their idea was to create a 'super genius', one who could pretty much surpass the Government in knowledges. This wound up backfiring, as once Jodi found out she was the sole target of their need for a highly intelligent human, she decided to escape. This caused a turn for the worse, as her parents then withdrew her from the school to cut off the Agents who wanted her. This didn't stop them, they eventually managed to stage a car accident so that Jodi escaped with minimal damage. Well, minimal meaning that she lost her right hand and part of the forearm there...which now brings us to current-day Jodi. Living in a completely secretized Laboratory hidden three floors below an Apartment in California, she's been acting as 'Landlady' there since she moved there(a year, give or take). Taking time to fund her little projects has been tedious, but what else is a teenaged super-genius supposed to do? By now, she has a couple of unique things only Science Fiction would deem natural. A well-built teleportation system(linked to several warehouses of her stuff), a very smart super computer with an AI that is close to being human, and her right hand...er, you did know that hand is a lot more than just a prosthesis, right? Darn...

Jodi single-handedly(yes, bad pun) built her mechanical hand from mostly spare parts and other junk, just as a way to escape her 'phantom limb' problems. She now has it programmed to shoot a small-scale plasma shot from it's palm, along with a completely integrated specialized hacking computer into it. She also tends to enjoy all sorts of music, and makes a hobby of watching Wars going on(hence why she'd know of what's going on right now) though she is not sure if anyone else can see her watching them. As for what she does around the Lab, she builds and randomly creates whatever takes her fancy, from mechs to AI motorcycles, she's made a lot of stuff we'd call Science Fiction(and no, she has not yet cracked out how to make a TFG...not yet, anyways). Her biggest aspiration(and driving force) is to try and 'completely take over the Government and destroy it'. So far she's been hardly successful, and it's yet to be seen what she'll do.

Sorry atashi, I forgot to say this. WWI tech, and you should read the writers guide to the war thread before joining. Sorry.
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Berk on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:27 pm

Genetic Experiment RP

Name: Tomas Calin
Appearance: Short red hair, pale skin and a slightly larger than normal build.

Powers: Telekinesis, phychic awareness and phychic chameleon. Above average strength and speed.

History: Part of the 'Invisible Death' Project, Thomas was designed to be able to enter any place undetected, kill his target and leave without anyone ever knowing he was there. After other assassin projects had failed while trying to create a half animal half human assassin, the 'Invisble Death' Team decided to removal nearly all of the animal dna in the new project. Leaving enough in to boost agility and strength, they gave their new project some phychic abilities, chiefly: telekinesis, phychic awareness, which allows him to feel the minds of people and animals within a certain range of him. The last ability, Phychic chameleon: Being able to fade completly from view, his skin, hair and clothes changing to perfectly match the colours of whatever was behind him. As this was a phychic ability they didn't need to worry about changing his body, nor worry about the multiple view-point problem encountered before of someone looking at them one way and not seeing anything, while someone else looking at them from a different angle and seeing a human shapped peice of wall several feet away from the walls. The downfall of this method of concealment is that he can be seen by mechanical surveilance, as anyone watching the view from the camera outside his range would be unaffected by his psychic ability. Trained in various martial arts in case of detection, Thomas is also highly proficent in killing people silently, his main downfall being a lack of stamina as he was designed for stealth, not a drawn out fight.

Personality: Thomas is fairly serious and doesn't have much of a sense of humour, what humour he has is fairly dry and sharp. He hates practical jokers and is more than a touch arrogant towards the other experiments.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:35 pm

okay, for the record...My character bio for the War thread is 'Frozen' and won't be active yet. Not until I've figured out what's with the War anyways...sheesh, I thought it would've been easier than this...
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Sqauto on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:45 am

Atashi-Cloud wrote:okay, for the record...My character bio for the War thread is 'Frozen' and won't be active yet. Not until I've figured out what's with the War anyways...sheesh, I thought it would've been easier than this...

From the placement of your characte. It sounds like she is either from Squatostan (thats which joined Svensylsquatostan) or Mexicanli.

In that case, it's better if you PM me about it to work out some details.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:41 pm

hrm....maybe...but, yeah, I guess we can talk about it...too bad you don't have an AIM name, Squato, otherwise we'd be able to do it over chat.^^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Kraggi on Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:41 pm

Kraggi does.
Kraggi
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:09 pm

Duly noted, Kraggi...^^
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby nokvok on Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:28 pm

""C"" (For: Genetic-Expiriment; Status: yet to be approved)

Name: C-f3 ("C")

Appearance: Greyish pale skin wrinkles arund a skinny Body of around 5'4'' hight and 95 lbs. The dirty-green Eyes ly deep and dark in the hairless skull which's only features seem to be small pointy ears and a stub nose... and a small lipless mouth which rarely opens to dispay a row of sharp, pointy teeth.
His fingers are long and thin, as are all of his Limbs and his neck.
He is dressed in worn out, but clean, formerly white clothes of plain cut. The shirt still has some stripes and seams indicating its past as compulsion jacket.
His Voice is high pitched, but not uncomfortable to listen too. It is appearant that he rarely speaks, as he speaks slow and silent.

Personality: Silence and watchfullness make him appear shy and slowwitted, but most of the inmates and sientists have noticed by now that he is fairly intelligent, playing a mean game of chess.
He is the charitable kind. Allways helpfull, allways passive, never has he been seen angry or violent.
He likes books, musics and art... he even complained twice to the sientists that the inmates don't get enough of those... which startled the sientists since it was the only times he ever complained about anything.

Advantages/Disadvantages: He is weak and not overly fast, but dispite his appearance he propably is the most studiest of all Inmates. His bones never break, he barely bleeds, even if cut open and appearantly he doesn't need air nor sleep and is resistant to many poisons.
He has no special offensive powers... aside his sneakyness may be... but his cells generate a special Kirlian field which allows him to heal himself (and with much effort even others!) by mere concentration... allthought this abilitiy is limited.
He eats not much, but what eats he seems to comsume without waste, The sanitary of his cell was used only a handfull of times, ever. He doesn't sweat neither does he loose dead skin.

History/Background:
As part of the 3rd series of Expiriements he was created as clone from an unknown donor with the intention to create an unstopable fighters.
The Expiriement was partially successfull, but after several failed attempts to "finish" the expiriment the sientists realized that the thought of creations they themself had troubles killing wasn't exactly comforting. They dicided to keep him around somewhat longer to research his weaknesses before they applied their results to other, possible mor vicious expiriements.
After a while they got used to his distant calm nature and started to allow him more and more activities due to his inability to seriously harm someone, starting with books, a frequent game of chess and finally to visit the small library and even to visit some of the more dangerous expiriements.
They still are unaware of his ability to heal others, thought.
Need to look up something about my chars? Here's the list: Characters List (Updated 4/5/11)
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Sqauto on Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:11 am

Atashi-Cloud wrote:hrm....maybe...but, yeah, I guess we can talk about it...too bad you don't have an AIM name, Squato, otherwise we'd be able to do it over chat.^^

As you are doing it with Kraggi, fill me in with whatever is needed.
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby hammerqueen on Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:56 pm

For the Venificus RP....

Name: Raven Shade
Species: vampire
Appearance: black hair just long enough to fall just below eyes, which are a light tawny gold color. very pale and thin, about 5'9", dresses in mostly if not all black. Fairly androgynous, so gender is uncertain, known only to Raven. Is fairly attractive but unwilling to accept it. Has a soft spot for red tinted sunglasses.
Personality: very intelligent, can be friendly, is loyal to friends. Tends to be mysterious, cool, and quiet, though not necessarily out of shyness.
Abilities: can fade into shadows, communicate telepathically, read books almost by looking at them, and perform some (mostly minor) magic
Background: A learning practitioner of magic, Raven met an appealing stranger (friend of a friend) who turned out to be a vampire and who also quickly made the change that night. Having lost almost all memory of life before, Raven prefers not to discuss it. Raven especially prefers not to discuss the night of change, since all memory of that particular night is lost, including Raven's willingness/unwillingness to be changed. Raven has a nagging feeling that it was an unwilling event, though the evidence for either possibility is sadly lacking. Raven has done some research into the missing past, but having found only minimal information is uncertain whether or not to continue.
"Cherry freezy!! I smile!!!"

"QUEEN OF THE HARPIES! QUEEN OF THE HAARPIES!" -Kraggi
" 'ZOMGBOOBIES UR PERFECT' " -Kraggi
"HQ: rebel without a cause!" -Kraggi
"you're like a kindred evil spirit" -Malachy19
"...I sorry for yelling my cuddles at you...I just squeezed a little too tight." -Peri
"ensaring the hearts of innocent forumites since 2006"-Kraggi
"well besides the STARE OF DEATH, you seem like a nice person enough." -Drayco
"You are an evil little girl. ...Most evil thing I know." -Kalga
Catgirl Goddess of Grammar, yarnballs, and catnip
"You can prey on me any day." -Zacair
"YOU CRAZY!" -Kraggi
"Y'know, I'm offended; You haven't quoted ME in your signature." -DaveGMM
"Does that deserve to be quoted?" -Mahadeo
hammerqueen
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby EndlessStupidity on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:40 pm

For Transgenics RP.

Name: Taylor
Appearance: Human, but with a vague insectile quality. His skin is a bit harder, and it flakes around the joints.
Abilities: His internal anatomy is a nightmare, so it's nearly impossible to hit his heart (either of them), or any major organ. He's very accurate with a firearm. He can also spit acid. It takes a while to recoup the acid, so he can only spit about once per hour.
Background: Taylor was a successful experiment. He was given insect qualities to increase his survivability, and was heavily trained in ranged weapons. He was one of the few experiments that was allowed to play video games, and he got hooked. He was only allowed to play first person shooters, for an obvious reason, and he does as much as he can. Some of the scientists consider this training, so he gets plenty of hours in a day. He has extensive records of success on both the games and the firing range, and is going to be put into black-op service by the end of the month.
Personality: Taylor is very loyal, possibly even to the scientists. He never had a reason to hate them, as he was a favored subject. He's very competitive, and will take up any and every challange sent his way.
Last edited by EndlessStupidity on Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Release the super-fast stealthy mechanical pigs that can smell fear!
I'm in the Munchkin Game!
Currently:
Level 3 Dwarf/Orc Half-Breed Warrior (Wizard)
Items: Casting Couch (Big, I count as a wizard, -1 to run away)
Pointy Hat of Power +3 (Headgear)
Cute Shoulder Dragon +4 (+2 for males)
Singing and Dancing Sword +2
Slug Thrower +5 (Orc only, 2h)
Cards: 2 Doors, 3 Treasures
Fighting Level: 17
EndlessStupidity
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nokvok on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:45 am

Ansgar
(For: nothing certain; Status: puplic (send me PM to claim him); Inspired: Ballad "Der Feuers
Image Image Image
nokvok
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:58 pm

Mossy Knoll RP

Name: Jodi Darien Darellis aka 'Joiddar' or 'Joi'
Race: Liger anthro (Bengal Tigeress, African Lion)
Height: 7' even
Build: somewhat light, yet also a bit heavy(balance of curves and muscle)

Description: Despite the large size for her kind(and age), Jodi is a gentle giant. She won't attack anyone outright, and it's even less if provoked, as she has a metal prosthesis for her right forearm and hand. She is very technologically literate, but has since been trying to find a way to restore her right arm back to what it was. On the parts of her Liger ancestry, she has mostly dominant Tiger traits, the stripes are more visible, along with her tail having a very small-sized tuft instead of the normal tuft of the lion's. Her coloration is a golden-brown, and the most dominant color is white. This is an easy way to mark her as a tigress, though looking closer would reveal a rather interesting pouf of fur encircling her neck to signify her lion side. When asked why she even has a mane, she just shrugs and blames it on bad genes. As for her prosthesis, she just says it was a small mistake she made when she was five years old and leaves it at that.

Her usual set of clothing is fairly normal for a mechanic, Jean overalls with a shirt and usually a sweater over them, sometimes hood up. Despite her imposing size, it really isn't hard to imagine why she is so much more gentle due to her nature of tinkering with whatever machinery she can get ahold of. She seems to display a very cunning and skilled aptitude with machines, and could probably build a working radio out of a toaster and a few spare parts of a broken walkie talkie. As for her prosthesis and what it can do, it is a semi-functional(if not easily over-heated) TFG that she added a shrink ray and growth ray to(she's not sure why she has the other two rays, as it seemed amusing at the moment).

Items(starting out): Three prosthesi, the first is fully functional, the other two are spare ones and only act as placeholders.
a duffel bag of mechanic's tools
a large hiking pack of several pounds of raw metal/materials for when she has to fashion an object for something
a secondary hiking pack that holds all of her clothes (10 pairs of jeans, 5 pairs of overalls, 8 tank-tops sans sleeves, 7 t-shirts, and 15 pairs of both parts of underwear)
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby eternaljwh on Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:46 am

(Heh. MKRP has many characters that started elsewhere.)

Moved from Transgenics discussion to centralize...

For Transgenics RP
Deyanira, female reptilian humanoid, designation: RH-001

AppearanceCovered in dull green scales, with a lighter underbelly, she is equal parts saurian and human, with few things that stand out. (curiously, she is human enough for two things to stand out...) She is about 1.5m tall at the shoulder normally, though from snout to tailtip she'd be about 2.5...she stands far more leaned forward than a human would, due to her tail...she has a wedgelike face, and bright red eyes. A mouthful of sharp teeth...she is of moderate build, not powerful, but sturdy. After all, she was being considered as a candidate for the weapons program...

Personality/StoryWhat others are there, I wonder? All that I've been able to get out of the scientists is that there are no others like me...and that I might scare them.
She knows that she was created to kill.
Together, these bits of information had rather make her wonder if she had any chance of ever finding friendship, much less love.

With this knowledge, she puts forth a cold exterior, appearing to be the logical killer she believes the scientists desire...but concealing a tiny spark of hope.

While denied library privileges(she had difficulty reading books without ripping them up a bit), she read some science fiction and fantasy...knights in shining armor always coming to rescue the fair maiden from the dragon, the cocky bounty hunter doing the same but from the intergalactic slavers, who happened to be saurians...while harboring some fantasies of rescue, she has always sympathized more with the other side, feeling more in touch with the monsters, and expecting to be treated as such should someone come along...another obstacle in the way of those needing rescuing.

One of the earlier tests in her childhood was testing her tolerance to radiation, since they had rather expected little to come of her...sort of a strange way to write her off. But, as they fed radiation into her, and she continued to show ill effects, they wondered just how far they could go...and, crazily, even though she was irradiated to the point of being luminous, she suffered not. The researchers, somewhat surprised, decided to keep her on, perhaps to develop some fallout troopers, cleaning up what resistance remained after a nuclear blast...but, as time progressed, the chances of such a thing decreased, due to nukes' increasing unpopularity, and she was lumped into the simple shock troops, though she retained her solitary quarters from her earlier rad-testing. The researchers, after all, didn't want her giving the others radiation poisoning...even if such a threat is long past, her funding is still separate (and dwindling), so perhaps she might get moved in with the rest soon...
ImageI will put the knife down when I'm done with it.Image

*Dingledy-dongledy*
EGS forum status: 7730 or 9850 bp, level 17: Unextraordinary Bunny (or nineteen)
ImageImage
f-portrait by MOOMANiBE, Finals Ninja Animation

"Sorry, but I need to go be hot wet and naked for a bit."--Valgaav
Quotes about me
"perverted ninja of dooooooooom!"--Lomgren
"You ... are pure evil. In a good way."--Random_Sage
"You're a sick little puppy EJ. In a good way."--Platinum Dragon
"CURSE YOU, PERVY AQUATIC TENTACULAR NINJA!!!" --VOR
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Location: Utilizing cartoon physics to stay hanging one foot below the end of my rope.

Postby Grim Atescu on Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:38 pm

Transgenics character(s):

Name: Trance
Appearance: A grey-furred male catman, with long gray hair on the top of his head. Often wears an aqua-blue T-shirt, aqua-blue pants, and aqua-blue sandals. He carries a quarterstaff made of steel. His eyes are dark blue, although he often wears sunglasses. He has no tail.
Powers: Superspeed, superior intellect, gender shifting
History: Trance was a Type I duplicate - the scientist posed as a doctor for three months, finally taking DNA from a 5-year-old who'd come in to get a cold looked at. Trance was modified genetically to be faster than the average human, have a superior intellect, and be able to shift genders. He is a good friend of his Female Half. They've agreed to share "The Body" (as they call it.) He developed skill with his powers part of the time, and he and his "sister" have agreed that, before they escape, they'll kill the person who brought them into the world.
Personality: Trance is the calmer of the two that inhabit his body. He's also the one you would expect to train more defensively, attacking only when necessary.
Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Favorite Movie: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
Favorite Band: Queen
Favorite Song: Sail Away Sweet Sister (The Game, Track 8)
Favorite ice cream flavor: Strawberry

Name: Trayce
Appearance: A gray-furred catwoman, wearing long-sleeved aqua-blue shirts and aqua-blue shorts. She also wears sandals and shades, has long hair, and catlike ears. She has no tail, wears shades, and carries a steel katana.
Powers: Super Speed, Sword Mastery, Gender Changing
History: See Trance.
Personality: Trayce has fewer qualms about killing than Trance does. When she strikes, it's always to kill unless she wants to make sure they remember her. She was the one the scientists wanted, but she doesn't like them - "except perhaps Dr. Baker, but that's only because he's willing to play Tekken with me."
Favorite Video Game: Tekken IV
Favorite Movie: The Matrix
Favorite Band: AC/DC
Favorite Song: C.O.D. (For Those About to Rock We Salute You, Track 7)
Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem