Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Postby Grim Atescu on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:00 pm

The problem is that the idea is what's making the people angry. I must admit, it doth make me uncomfortable.

Lomgren, AvaMaster wrote:I'll go ahead and say this now, since it seems to need saying, unfortunately. All my characters are completely off limits, no one clones any of them in any fashion, unless they have my permission.

Seconded (as in, that goeth for me as well, Majordomo). It's sad when that has to be stated in public. It's kinda one of the unwritten rules of good RPing (Respect the characters of others, and others will respect your characters, i.e. the Golden Rule, applied to messing with others' characters).
This is my sig. It is cute. --> @_ *wai!*
The sig likes cookies. --> c@_ *nom*
You will give it cookies, or it will steal your soul. --> @/ *rar*
Beware the cuteness of the sig!
===
"And YOU, Grim, write adorable honeymoon scenes." - VOR
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Krid on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:10 pm

Thirded - any attempt to duplicate, clone, reproduce with, or etc anybody I play will result in failure, lots and lots of death centered on the person attempting it, or worse.
Krid
Keenspot Despot

Postby Random_Sage on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:18 pm

Although it may not need saying, I'll add my characters to the list of those not to be messed with in any way, shape, or form without permission.
ImageImage

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line"- Oscar Levant
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"- Adam Savage, Mythbusters
"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on."-Winston Churchill
ProfessorTomoe wrote:It's the Internet, for crying out loud. Nothing on it can ever truly look respectable.
Random_Sage
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Krid on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:21 pm

This should probably be put in a promenantly-placed list somewhere, like in the first post or in a new thread. It's kind of pointless to say it where it'll never be read...
Krid
Keenspot Despot

Postby eternaljwh on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:59 pm

Krid wrote:Thirded - any attempt to duplicate, clone, reproduce with, or etc anybody I play will result in failure, lots and lots of death centered on the person attempting it, or worse.

...While I completely agree with Sanchay on this, this stance is rather unpalatable. Cloning the hero to make his worst enemy is a classic tactic. I might just add that you appear to have threatened the posters with death, and I do seem to recall that that's against nearly any forum's guidelines.

Yes, I do support free speech. Just giving you a helpful reminder.
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Location: Utilizing cartoon physics to stay hanging one foot below the end of my rope.

Postby Cameo on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:02 pm

The Characters of Cameo- you can have a full list if you want one- are also not to be cloned, altered, killed or presumed dead, reproduced with, cooked in pies, age-regressed, deep-fried, or forced to listen to disco/country/polka music.

EDIT: Unless I give you permission to do one or more of the above.

eternaljwh wrote:
Krid wrote:Thirded - any attempt to duplicate, clone, reproduce with, or etc anybody I play will result in failure, lots and lots of death centered on the person attempting it, or worse.

...While I completely agree with Sanchay on this, this stance is rather unpalatable. Cloning the hero to make his worst enemy is a classic tactic.

Um, dude? (I'm assuming you're a dude.) Usually, if two characters have a shared history, they sprung from the mind of the same person. This is A) never the case with those long-lost relatives of the main characters in fan fiction, and B) not always the case even with RP characters like we use, but it's usually true if they're created sharing a past.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I continue to be female!
How devious.
Anyone who wants to draw Cameo can refer to this.
Hooray for avatars I made!
[12:02:17] cameoAppearance: I am an adult. I can make my own ice cream decisions.
The Cammy Guarantee: All sig quotes make sense in context!
Cameo
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:08 pm

Krid wrote:This should probably be put in a promenantly-placed list somewhere, like in the first post or in a new thread. It's kind of pointless to say it where it'll never be read...

Who says these pages aren't read? I read 'em and frankly, I do have to put in that anything(and I do mean anything) that is a character that has been posted up here is Copyright/belongs to/is property of the person who created them. Making a duplicate(Note: this does not include alternates of characters as dupes, only an actual duplicate that is supposed to be the same as the original.) is not condoned by me, or by most other RPers on the forum. Of course, I'd be flattered if someone did copy Atashi or Myst....but it's also not right, especially when there was no permission given....I'm almost tempted to ask someone to have Berk and/or Corran sticky a 'rules of the beginning RPer' thread just for newbs to the RPs to read....'Course that does bump up the amount of reading needed for stuff, but at least it's a worthwhile effort instead of worthless.^^
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:12 pm

Cameo wrote: Usually, if two characters have a shared history, they sprung from the mind of the same person. This is A) never the case with those long-lost relatives of the main characters in fan fiction

Oddly enough, I find this somewhat true, Cameo.

Cameo wrote: and B) not always the case even with RP characters like we use, but it's usually true if they're created sharing a past.

Note, how many of mine have a shared past? That's right, almost all of mine have a shared past..^^;; oddly enough, I'm not gonna go into detail as to how Atashi knows about all of his other 'alternates' from the other dimensions.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby anti-paragon on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:15 pm

We shouldn't have to say that our characters are off limits.
Call it a silent rule, but its considered rude to make a mock character of someone else's without their permission. The issue here isn't about anyone being against your godzilla type character, the issue is you made a godzilla type character out of Sanchay's character without even asking if you could use her likeness. I would say that you have the option of either erasing the name or asking Sanchay for permission now, but her opinion on this subject is pretty obvious. So to put it once again bluntly: You can keep the character type, just erase Sanchay's likeness from it.
anti-paragon
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:19 pm

All right, are we done with this yet? I'm more intent on seeing Bios up here rather than an argument...
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby eternaljwh on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:19 pm

Cameo wrote:Um, dude? (I'm assuming you're a dude.) Usually, if two characters have a shared history, they sprung from the mind of the same person. This is A) never the case with those long-lost relatives of the main characters in fan fiction, and B) not always the case even with RP characters like we use, but it's usually true if they're created sharing a past.

Yes, and I try to collaborate. I'm just pointing out that...um, I lost my point somewhere along the way. Oh, that's it...supposing I wanted to play the evil twin of Krid, I would most definitely not do so without his prior consent. I just find death threats excessive.
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Location: Utilizing cartoon physics to stay hanging one foot below the end of my rope.

Postby Krid on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:35 pm

eternaljwh wrote:

...While I completely agree with Sanchay on this, this stance is rather unpalatable. Cloning the hero to make his worst enemy is a classic tactic.

True, but that would have to evolve out of an existing plotline, and if they tried to do so without my consent, then I still have a level of control - I can say that something from my charachter's nature makes the attempt fail.

In this case they retroactively created a kid, denying her even the ability to say "The attempt fails, because of _____".

eternaljwh wrote:I might just add that you appear to have threatened the posters with death, and I do seem to recall that that's against nearly any forum's guidelines.

Oh, that was most certainly NOT the intent! I was speaking strictly IC - If you take a look at the two charachters that I've typed up in this thread, one's very DNA specifies cells dedicated to producing a lethal virus that would cause a plauge (And possibly turn them into something deformed and unpleasant, which would be worse than death), and the other could theoretically zerg somebody to death (If somebody actually bothered to try it, which would be kind of pointless since a clone or child wouldn't have access to the hivemind, and anybody attempting to force access would be doing the mental equivlent of walking into a biker bar and asking which of them has the "I <3 Richard Simmons" bumper sticker.)

eternaljwh wrote:Yes, I do support free speech. Just giving you a helpful reminder.

Thanks for pointing that out, I completely missed it. o.0
Last edited by Krid on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krid
Keenspot Despot

Postby Grim Atescu on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:38 pm

Krid wrote:(If somebody actually bothered to try it, which would be kind of pointless since a clone or child wouldn't have access to the hivemind, and anybody attempting to force access would be doing the mental equivlent of walking into a biker bar and asking which of them has the "I <3 Richard Simmons" bumper sticker.)

The mental equivalent of something that Rinir could do quite easily, then. I mean, the guy's huge, he has pointy teeth, and there's six arms on him.
===
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Krid on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:42 pm

Grim Atescu wrote:
Krid wrote:(If somebody actually bothered to try it, which would be kind of pointless since a clone or child wouldn't have access to the hivemind, and anybody attempting to force access would be doing the mental equivlent of walking into a biker bar and asking which of them has the "I <3 Richard Simmons" bumper sticker.)

The mental equivalent of something that Rinir could do quite easily, then. I mean, the guy's huge, he has pointy teeth, and there's six arms on him.

I didn't say human biker bar, now did I? :3
Krid
Keenspot Despot

Postby eternaljwh on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:42 pm

I think the point has been delivered, and think that a mod might want to move this to another thread. (Ah, good, Krid. I find your avatar funny, I might add...)
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Postby Krid on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:47 pm

eternaljwh wrote:I think the point has been delivered, and think that a mod might want to move this to another thread. (Ah, good, Krid. I find your avatar funny, I might add...)

Quite. Actually, does anybody want to create a thread for discussing this? Possibly named "DRAMA! Killing everybody's fun!"
(Thanks! I figure it would sound best comming from KotOR's HK47, but I sadly lack the funds to make that happen.)
Krid
Keenspot Despot

Postby Grim Atescu on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:47 pm

Krid wrote:
Grim Atescu wrote:

I didn't say human biker bar, now did I? :3

Yeah, but no Aemir is going to know who Richard Simmons is unless they've known Humans for a while (and most don't.)
===
Grim Atescu
Keenspot Deity

Postby Gloztar on Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:52 pm

(Character for various things)

Name: Xiao (Pronounced Zio)
Hair: Black; almost shoulder length
Eyes: Dark Green
Backstory: Xiao had been living in Mexicali for several years. A major strike against against him because he has been obsessed with learning magic and he had been arrested on several occasions.

(Bad I know, but the best I could come up with.)
Last edited by Gloztar on Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Xiao

Have you ever noticed that the cost of living hasn't affected its popularity?
Gloztar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Scribble_the_Scribe on Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:58 pm

Found this. Nice, huh?

Random Features Table (1d6, 1 Roll once; 2-4 Roll
twice; 5-6 Roll three times)
Roll 3d6
3 -- centaurian (roll on anthro table for animal half)
4 -- prehensile feet
5 -- quills/body spikes
6 -- stegosaurian plates
7 -- wings (d6, odd #-functional, even
#-non-functional)
8 -- raptor hindclaws
9 -- barbed/spiked/club tail
10 - grasper/prehensile tail
11 - elf ears/random animal feature (roll once on
anthro table, pick a bodypart)
12 - tentacles/extra body parts
13 - armor plates
14 - Anthropomorphic (roll on anthro table)
15 - chin, cheek, or facial horns
16 - turtle shell
17 - elbow/knee blades
18 - hooves

Subtable 1: Anthropomorphic: (3d6)
3 -- primate/humanoid
4 -- aquatic
5 -- gelatinous/amoeboid
6 -- insectile
7 -- dinosaurian
8 -- serpentine
9 -- avian
10 - reptilian
11 - draconian
12 - canine
13 - small animal
14 - feline
15 - large animal
16 - inorganic material/other material
17 - robotic (roll again, rerolling 17)
18 - chimeran (d6, 1-3 Roll once; 4-5 Roll twice; 6
Roll three times; ignore any 18s)

Subtable 2: Wing Style (3d6)
3 -- strut-framed/kite-like
4-5 -- feathered, back-mounted
6-7 -- webbed/fanlike
8-10 -- batlike, back-mounted
11-12 -- dactyloid/dinosaurian
13 -- split/multi-winged
14 -- extra strut
15 -- pteranodon
16 -- insectile
17 -- batlike, hand-style
18 -- feathered, underarm-style

Daikaiju Powers (1d6, 1-3 None; 4 Roll once; 5 Roll
twice; 6 Roll three times)
3 -- form-shifter (d6 alternate forms)
4 -- aggregate form/self-duplication
5 -- wind/force blast
6 -- sawblades/drill/shredding talons/blades
7 -- super-strength
8 -- shrink/grow
9 -- flame/energy beam/breath
10 - stretching/entangling
11 - webbing/glue blast/freeze beam/breath
12 - acid spray
13 - wall-crawling
14 - self-regeneration
15 - flight
16 - hyper agility/hyper leaping
17 - ranged attack (other)
18 - unique melee weapon

Eye/Skin Color, roll 3d6 for each
3 -- white
4 -- black
5-6 -- yellow/orange (Subtable 1)
7-8 -- purple (Subtable 2)
9-10 -- blue (Subtable 3)
11 -- grey (Subtable 4)
12-13 -- green (Subtable 5)
14-15 -- brown (Subtable 6)
16-17 -- red (Subtable 7)
18 -- mottled/marked; roll twice more on this table
and reroll results of 18

Subtable 1 -- Yellow/Orange
Roll 1d6
1 -- lemon yellow
2 -- golden yellow
3 -- dark yellow
4 -- orange-yellow
5 -- rich orange
6 -- burnt orange

Subtable 2 -- Purple
Roll 1d6
1 -- light lavendar
2 -- dark lavendar
3 -- greyish-purple
4 -- eggplant
5 -- royal purple
6 -- deep violet

Subtable 3 -- Blue
Roll 1d6
1 -- powder blue
2 -- azure
3 -- blue-grey
4 -- blue-green
5 -- royal blue
6 -- indigo

Subtable 4 -- Grey
Roll 2d6
2 -- pale grey
3 -- silvery grey
4-5 -- green-grey
6-7 -- slate grey
8-9 -- blue-grey
10-11 -- charcoal grey
12 -- smoke grey

Subtable 5 -- Green
Roll 1d6
1 -- light green
2 -- blue-green
3 -- olive green
4 -- green-grey
5 -- emerald green
6 -- forest green

Subtable 6 -- Brown
Roll 2d6
2 -- light tan
3-4 -- golden tan
5-6 -- dark tan
7-8 -- reddish brown
9-10 -- chocolate brown
11 -- deep brown
12 -- dun brown-grey

Subtable 7 -- Red
Roll 2d6
2 -- soft pink
3 -- salmon pink
4 -- red-orange
5-6 -- brick red
7-8 -- maroon
9-10 -- rust red
11 -- bright red
12 -- magenta

Hair Style, roll 1d6
1 -- pigtails
2 -- short/spiky
3 -- long (1d6: 1-2 flowing, 3-4 curly, 5-6 spiky)
4 -- braided/ponytailed
5 -- other style (mohawk, dredlocks, etc.)
6 -- bald/exotic material

Hair Color, roll 1d6
1 -- white/grey (Subtable 8)
2 -- blond (Subtable 9)
3 -- brown (Subtable 10)
4 -- red (Subtable 11)
5 -- black
6 -- other (Subtable 12)

Subtable 8 -- White/Grey Hair
Roll 1d6
1 -- frost white
2 -- silvery white
3 -- buff white
4 -- silver
5 -- iron grey
6 -- white or grey streak; roll again on Hair Color

Subtable 9 -- Blond Hair
Roll 1d6
1 -- white-blond
2 -- bright yellow
3 -- ash blond
4 -- dirty blond
5 -- honey blond
6 -- golden blond

Subtable 10 -- Brown Hair
Roll 1d6
1 -- light brown
2 -- golden brown
3 -- chestnut
4 -- tan brown
5 -- dark brown
6 -- mahogany

Subtable 11 -- Red Hair
Roll 1d6
1 -- strawberryblond
2 -- red-gold
3 -- bright orange-red
4 -- auburn
5 -- dark red
6 -- maroon

Subtable 12 --
Other Hair Color
Roll 1d6
1 -- blue
2 -- green
3 -- purple
4 -- metallic
5 -- streaked; roll Hair Color twice
6 -- other

Build, roll 2d6
2-3 -- slight
4-5 -- lean/slender
6-8 -- average
9-10 -- buff
11 -- stocky/short
12 -- portly
I theorize the Steve Irwin will be like Elvis, in that theories will crop that he is not in truth dead, then many impersonators shall appear in Las Vegas. Unlike Elvis, these impersonator shall be wholly more interesting, what with fighting crocs and all.
Scribble_the_Scribe
Keenspot Despot

Postby eternaljwh on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:43 am

If you found it, you should credit where.

(Bio WIP)
Nick: Ghost

Primary affinity: Ice
Lesser affinities: Water, fire.
Limited empathy, primarily for repressed emotions.

Has green hair, thanks to one of his more odd pastimes.(It would be blond, else.) Wears a do-rag, which conceals the fact that his hair is waist-length.

Extremely pale blue eyes.

My incoherently written notes

Has xs tattooed on each hand, for thievery, as his later placement was in a place where the custom was such for the first two failures. The third tended to result in an X brand on the forehead that meant that the person was a nonentity, to be shunned by all. He's been caught a dozen or so times.

Thieves there are tattooed twice as elsewhere, but the third time an X is branded into their foreheads, showing them to be less than nobody, unworthy of notice.

Background
At age 6, was left for dead by parents as village burned in his sleep, beginning with his home...he awoke to find everybody he knew gone. He walked through bitter cold into the next village, where people were astonished to see him. All claimed him to be a ghost...and turned him over to the nearest temple wherein orphans were kept. He was very depressed, being surrounded by such sorrows, and had nothing to occupy his time, but sweeping the snow from the temple walks, which never quite worked...This lasted until they, too, learned of the mysterious happenings, as he was found asleep one day in a snowbank, perfectly fine, even though ice crystals were growing on him...for he tested dry for magic...and he was asking about long-secret grudges and passions among the priests, and thus he was sent on. The next orphanage burned down, as the fire he sat by went toward him, and pursued him through the house...to this day, he is deathly afraid of any flame larger than that of a lantern, though it likes him...Being the lone survivor twice over made him something of an outcast, and he went through the town, drawing stunned looks as usual...and, when the crowds gathered, he fell to his knees and let out an unearthly howl, feeling the weight of the town's sorrow and anger upon him...literally, for he was sensitive to sorrow, anger, and love. Especially those frozen in time...The town took this as a sign of demonism, he was taken on a ship, given iron boots, and dropped into the waves...and he struggled to hold his breath and take off the boots, eventually giving in, for he had never been able to hold his breath long...but to his surprise, he had no problem, and wondered what was odd about him...by the time he had walked on the bottom to the docks of the next town over, he had decided that he needed to stay from the knowledge of the public, and became an average pickpocket, being caught many times...but, as the fire liked him, and he was afraid of it so, the brand that normally marked a thief caught once too many never marked him, though often the X lingered as a flame upon his forehead, at least until he was thrown out on the street...and thanks to his odd trick of walking on snow and ice soundlessly, he gradually gained skill at sneaking about, going to second-story work, until once trying to steal from a mage who was passing through, one Niklaren Goldeye...who saw him for what he was.
ImageI will put the knife down when I'm done with it.Image

*Dingledy-dongledy*
EGS forum status: 7730 or 9850 bp, level 17: Unextraordinary Bunny (or nineteen)
ImageImage
f-portrait by MOOMANiBE, Finals Ninja Animation

"Sorry, but I need to go be hot wet and naked for a bit."--Valgaav
Quotes about me
"perverted ninja of dooooooooom!"--Lomgren
"You ... are pure evil. In a good way."--Random_Sage
"You're a sick little puppy EJ. In a good way."--Platinum Dragon
"CURSE YOU, PERVY AQUATIC TENTACULAR NINJA!!!" --VOR
eternaljwh
Keenspot Transcendent

Postby Scribble_the_Scribe on Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:19 pm

I forgot where I found it. If whoever made if finds this, feel free to credit yourself.

Also, I forgot where Scribble's bio was and wanted to tottaly rehaul it.

Scribble
Species: Scribe
Overview: The Scribe are Beings of Shadow, Masters of Dimensional Travel, Lords of the Void, Observers of All, Those of Many Shapes, Fathers of Many and Adepts of Essence.
Age: Scribble is one of the first 5 Scribe and has an age the can be measured in Eons.
Appearance: In his true form, Scribble is a semi-masculine humanoid darkness. Two bright orbs are set where eyes would be.
Abilities:
Being of Shadow; Scribble is made entirely of a shadow like substance that may just be a plant as it thrives off of light. Any light will do, including the light shed from his eyes make his eyes something very important to him. His flesh also has several other magical properties that have to do with his other abilities.
Master of Dimensional Travel; Scribble may turn his own flesh into a portal, that of which must be siphoned through a ring or circle. If Scribble uses any ol' circle or ring, he must come out of a ring or circle with special runes. If he goes through a ring with the special runes, he may come out of any ol' ring or circle. Scribble may also alter dimensional travel of others or his own, but this is a spell that must be written in his flesh. Scribe may also create Pocket Dimension and Sub-Dimension at whim to be altered at will. The Arena and Restaraunt are examples of this power.
Lord of the Void; To challenge Scribble in the Void between dimensions, is to challenge death. In the Void, Scribe are close to that of gods. Their flesh become one with it, as they draw their power from every galaxy they can reach of every dimension they can reach. If drawing power just the stars of one galaxy could make you a god, what happens when you draw from everything in quite a few? But rarely do Scribe every have a chance to fight anything in the Void.
Observers of All; When the Scribble doesn't feel like interacting with beings, but whats to simply watch them, then he may become invisible and intangible, his flesh becoming outside of normal space. Only another Scribe could see or touch him.
Adept of Essence; Essence, simply data that reflect what the thing it is of is. Make sense? No? Good. The Essence of a rock will tell you "This is a rock." The Essence of a cat will say "This is a cat." The Scribe can give the Essence a temporary power boost so that the creature reflect what its Essence is, instead of vice versa. Then shape the Essence, thus shaping the creature. Tell the cat, "You are a rock, now," and, viola, the cat shall be a rock, in the shape of a cat. Most likely a rock made alive that acts like a cat still. The Adventures of Granite Cat.
Those of Many Shape; All Scribe, such as Scribble, may copy the data of Essence and use it to take on a new form. If the form was not humanoid, they will usually become a humanoid version of it, if it was humanoid, they will have the same shape and most porperties, but they would still have shadow flesh. Strangely enough, Scribble prefers non-humanoids.
Father of Many; Scribe, especially Scribble, may use their own flesh to create eggs. Then, they may put it Essence of one or more beings and the child born will have features from all of them.
Last edited by Scribble_the_Scribe on Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I theorize the Steve Irwin will be like Elvis, in that theories will crop that he is not in truth dead, then many impersonators shall appear in Las Vegas. Unlike Elvis, these impersonator shall be wholly more interesting, what with fighting crocs and all.
Scribble_the_Scribe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Quadraxis on Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:42 pm

My Angel RP character.

Name: Raphael Peterson
Appearance: A 15 year old boy who is rather skinny. This is because he doesn't excercise in ways that would stop that. His hair is blonde, and irises are yellow. Altogether an easy bully target. His hairstyle looks like a boring kind of cut, but one that was done rather a while ago. His hair tends to curl though. His outfit usually just looks as if he picked the clothes out randomly. This is because he does.
Personality: Raphael seems rather happy most of the time, but in reality his self-esteem has been destroyed completely due to the constant teasing he has had to put up with. As a result he thinks very little about himself. If he isn't particularly polite to you, he's either in a bad mood or really hates you.
Other notes: Raphael is quite smart, and is quite happy to put the knowledge he has into practice. Unfortunately most of the things he knows are useless. In an attempt to earn some respect, he learned how to use a rapier. he can use one well, but the desired effect was missed completely.
"We'll be experiencing some slight turbulence and then, explode."

"We're gonna explode? I don't want to explode!"-Serenity

I use Ein Dose on City of Villains. Usually. You may see me in a PvP area. Sorry, I had to say this.
Quadraxis
Keenspot Despot

Location: Alone in a godless universe, and out of Shake-N-Vac.

Postby clawlikedragon on Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:24 pm

Angels RP
Name: Colin Arth
Height:5'2
Hair and eyes:Light blue
Hairstyle: Just your average one
Build:Average
Personality: Ardam from adventurers,all over
Clothes: Whatever is comfortable
IQ:139
"I once was unhappy that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

"Yes, you are a terrible and stupid person for you cannot appreciate the corners of appartments." Bloo; Foster's home for imaginery friends.

In the near future, I hope to own my own copy of brawl.

Inventory:
A TF gun
A dead fish (haddock i think)
A cookie wrapped in plastic
A squirrel teddy
A six pack of unlabelled soda
clawlikedragon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kittygirl on Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:03 pm

My character for Duplicates RP.

Name: Emily
Apperance: A skinny boy with light brown hair that is a little long, his eyes are green. He wears a sweatshirt and jeans and old worn sneakers. He is tall and smart.
Kittygirl
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Berk on Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:00 am

Circle of Magic RP

Name: Naku
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Ash grey
Appearance: Short and wiry, with a tangled, almost wild look to both clothes and hair.

Powers: Animals

History: Running away from what might be called home several times and being later found deep in the nearby forest each time, Naku's homelife was nothing special, or even livable. His brother was a basher for a local group of thugs and was the only relative he had left. One time Naku found a young, but injured falcon while on one of his many trips in the forest. On his way to the falconer, he tripped and the falcon instinctivly lashed out at him, slicing his forearm. The broken wing suddenly mended as did the wound on his arm. The falcon flew away, only to return the next day.

Pet: Skycall is a falcon, the same one that he healed and is more of a friend than a pet to Naku.
Berk: Logically breaking the laws of logic.
Epic Bunny: 11910 Bunnypoints

Cool Ellen quotes:
Is that all you noticed while in my shirt?
Yo Piggy! Get away from my brother 'fore I make you squeal!
Ah Yes, The Wonder Twins... They do complicate matters don't they?
That crazed look could have meant any number of things!
I feel significantly less menacing.
Blasphemy!
Given that I'd be in the closet with another girl, I don't think I'd be doing a very good job.
I'm supposed to know how magic works?
I thought I was ready for man-on-Ellen loving.
Mom told me to wake you. She was unspecific as to how.
Excuse me, I need to find something heavy and blunt to kill you with.
You can make marbles even more shiny?
Well, that, or "Mind your own business, jackass!"
Magnet!
Dammit, she can thumb-type every word, but she can't bust out the emoticons?
Berk
Keenspot Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Mayhem