April Fool's

Half puppy, half pumpkin, all love, Pupkin is a round orange dog who wanders the streets of America in search of money. Appeared on the Keenspot Comics Page from October 2004 to April 2005.

Moderator: Pupkin

Postby Evander on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:14 pm

guest-face killer wrote:
Evander wrote:I have "stronger" relationships with "more popular" cartoonists already, so why would I spend my time defending Bobby, unless I actually agreed with what I was saying?


Wow, you must be so cool to have "strong" relationship with "popular" cartoonists! And you are so manly and heterosexual too! Can I be your best friend?


Why accuse me of fellating Bobby, then?

Edit: and if I was trying to impress you, or something, I probably would have been dropping names, and wouldn't have been making fun of my self by use of quotation marks.
Last edited by Evander on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby Evander on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:28 pm

Unpopular Sentiment wrote:[quote="Pupkin]Evander said EXACTLY what offended him -- he doesn't like that Paul used a reference to the Holocaust "as a tool in your idiotic arguments on the internet."


You know what, just because Evander's family had to endure one of history's most horrible events does not mean he owns any and all references to it. Regardless of the effect it had on E, the holocaust can and should be referenced by people in many different instances as a way of both remembering the tragedy so that it can never be repeated, and removing the negative power it holds over people. Besides, if you are continually hyper-sensitive to something like this, and the holocaust and hitler are often referenced in many sources (both tastefully and not), then you never really escape the negative influence it holds over you.

Just because my brother has downs syndrome, you don't see me flying off the handle because you insensitively use the word "retard" with a frequency that suggests you think it will increase the length of your penis a quarter-inch every time you say it. And you know why I don't care? Because I know you aren't insulting my brother personally, or me for having a retarded brother, or actual retards in general. And let me say, before you all jump down my throat, that YES I KNOW that my brother having downs syndrome is not the moral equivilent of having a large chunk of my family killed by history's most evil villain. I'm just making a piont here. Nobody was trying to insult your family, Evander. They were trying to insult Bobby. So suck it up and deal, because you are going to keep hearing references to hitler and the holocaust for just as long as I am going to hear disses about the retards.[/quote]

A) There are refferences to the Holocaust that help us remember it so that it will not happen again, and there are refferences that minimize it, and make it seem of lesser importance.

The former references are those that recognize that 11 million INDIVIDUALS were murdered, and that each one was a seperate murder. 11 million seperate murders, six million of them being murders of Jews (just clarifying that before you tall me I'm lying about numbers) is a whole lot of murders. Comparing that to a dumb argument on the internet ignores that each and every one of those 11 million individuals was a person, with a family, and a life ahead of them before it was abruptly ended.

As the grandchild of survivors, it's my duty, as far as I'm concerned, to educate people of that fact. To make people undertsnad just how real it was, so that it doesn't happen again. So that when real people start dying again, people sit up, and take notice, because they remember what happened last time. Sadly, they don't.

Paul is not a bad person for using that argument. He momentarily forgot the scale of the entire thing, was corrected, realized his mistake, apologized, and ended use of the wrong-ful analogy. Everything was fine.

B) You don't have to get mad when some one uses the word "retarded" out of place. SOme Jews could care less about the Holocaust. Neither was or reacting is the "right" one. If you WERE to care, though, I would not fault you for it.





That's more of the issue here. Whereas I am open to the fact that people can exhibit deferent behavioral patterns, you can't understand why anyone would behave differently from you.



Well, let me tell you this. I have, in my time, met people who DIDN'T understand the scope of the Holocaust, as you and I do, and my explaining it to them brought them a new insight. If yopu cared about public conceptions of retardation, you might behave similarly, and would definetly have similar experiences.

BUt just because you don't have those experiences doesn't mean that it is impossible to. I invite you to try, actually. Next time some one calls something that is stupid "retarded" talk to them about it, and see their response. Do it a few times, to gauge different responses. You will find that, most of the time, the person you confront is rather apologetic, and, in fact, if you find any opposition at all, it normally comes from an uninvolved idiot who thinks it makes them cool to play the defiant.



Yup, them uninformed defiant idiots are EVERYWHERE ;)



Actually, I have a great song, I think you should hear, called "Fuck You, I'm Not PC", about how, while things like political correctness feel like they force you to walk on eggshells, and whatnot, there is actual value to the feelings belying them. PM me if you are interested, and I will email you the mp3.
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby Pupkin on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:48 pm

I don't know why I've been using the word "retarded" lately (past couple years, I think). I used to never use it and think it was a stupid word to use. I forgot why I started using it. I never say "retard," though -- just "retarded." A definition of "retarded" that I just found at dictionary.com is "Having only a limited ability to learn and understand," so that makes perfect sense for when I use it. Paul obviously can't learn or understand simple things, so he is retarded. It's not like using the N-word or anything, jeez.
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby Evander on Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:00 pm

Pupkin wrote:I don't know why I've been using the word "retarded" lately (past couple years, I think). I used to never use it and think it was a stupid word to use. I forgot why I started using it. I never say "retard," though -- just "retarded." A definition of "retarded" that I just found at dictionary.com is "Having only a limited ability to learn and understand," so that makes perfect sense for when I use it. Paul obviously can't learn or understand simple things, so he is retarded. It's not like using the N-word or anything, jeez.


I think that our anonymous comentator WOULD have a valid argument if he requested you not use it, though.

But, since he hasn't, it doesn't matter.
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby Anonymous Commentator on Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:27 pm

Evander wrote:
Pupkin wrote:I don't know why I've been using the word "retarded" lately (past couple years, I think). I used to never use it and think it was a stupid word to use. I forgot why I started using it. I never say "retard," though -- just "retarded." A definition of "retarded" that I just found at dictionary.com is "Having only a limited ability to learn and understand," so that makes perfect sense for when I use it. Paul obviously can't learn or understand simple things, so he is retarded. It's not like using the N-word or anything, jeez.


I think that our anonymous comentator WOULD have a valid argument if he requested you not use it, though.

But, since he hasn't, it doesn't matter.


I didn't think you were slamming actual retarded people by using the word retarded, which is why it didn't offend me in any significant way. Which is kind of the parallel I was trying to draw with the holocaust example, in a sort of roundabout way. Not that it matters really. Like you said Evander, people are entitled to react in whatever way they see fit, no one reaction is more correct than any other. And the retarded thing doesn't really jibe with the holocaust thing, seeing as there are organized groups of jew-haters still operating in the world, and as far as I know there are no organized groups of retard-haters. Anyway, uh.......pupkin sure is a round dog? How about that orange color, huh? Yeah. Ok, bye.
Anonymous Commentator
 

Postby Melonpool on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:23 pm

Pupkin wrote:Look at "Melonpool" here -- http://www.keenspot.com/comicspage/keen ... lowres.gif


Please leave me out of your diatribes, Bobby.

I could defend this comic, but I'd rather drive you crazy by not responding to it point by point.
User avatar
Melonpool
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2000 11:00 pm
Location: Playa Del Rey, CA, USA

Postby Pupkin on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:46 pm

There's a "point by point" way to respond to a simple link showing a non-comic comic? I didn't say it was your fault, and apparently it wasn't -- some technical problem made it so the real comic wasn't available at the time. And how was that link a "diatribe" about you?
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby Pupkin on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:50 pm

Walky wrote:Ooooh! Oooooh! Tell me what Chris says about me!


Just noticed this. I don't think he's ever mentioned you.
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby Kazriko on Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:45 pm

Trying this again, because apparently I didn't hit submit or something. (odd, someone on irc said they could see it.) Posted from another site.


The Art of Flame

I have had the, unfortunately not unique, opportunity to learn
something of the art of flame from the hands of some of the masters.
These expereinces have given me some insight into the strategy and
tactics of how to skillfully conduct a conflict by using flames.

Persons interested in taking up the art of flaming people may have
a carreer open to them as a politician or lawyer or any other
profession which requires a supple spine and no morals.

First off, take the lessons of Machiavelli's "The Prince" to heart.
His instruction on how to conduct yourself in conflict to achieve
your aims are very useful. However, Machiavelli does note that
lying, cheating and betrayal are still immoral. In order to be
successful it is critical that the flamer must be absolutely sure
that his actions are completely justified. Therefore, a good
grounding in Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" is also critical as his work
is unencumbered by any sence of right or wrong.

If you have any doubt of this, recall the nature of flames. Flames
are not to prove right or wrong, but only used to bolster weak
arguments by making personal attacks, and to drive your opponent
off by attrition.

Rule One of Flames:
Be Aggressive. Do not hesitate to use profanity, abuse and many
capital letters. Remember that 98% of people are sheep and are easily
led or impressed by a strong personality and conviction. It does not
matter if you are the literal embodiment of evil, people will agree
with you and admire you simply because you are strong and determined.
Remember: the most widely popular character of Star Wars is Darth
Vader. Also, remember that Adolf Hitler's cult of personality has
long outlasted Churchill's, FDR's and even Stalin's.

98% of the people will bow to your wishes if you are aggressive
enough. Some will stay silent, which allows you to win. Other's will
be so impressed by your strength of personality that they will flock
to agree with you. By doing so, they hope to gain your favor. It is
doubtful that you would ever want such toady bootlickers as your
actual friends, but they do make useful allies, so don't hesitate to
use them. They are your cannon fodder. Let them happily lick your
boots and give them a pat on the head and they will follow you,
shouting your name.

If you are at all inhibited about using strong language and fighting
words, shrug them off. Remember, this is not pistols at ten paces,
nor rapiers at five, not even daggers at three. This is Usenet posts
at 500 miles. Even an abject coward can shake his fist at that kind
of range.

Rule Two of Flames:
Beware of your opponents, but be grateful for them. Without your
opponents, life would get pretty dull and your cult of personality
will loose interest when you don't have someone to shout at anymore.
You may therefore find it necessary to range into other newsgroups
to scout out potential opponents.

Rule Three:
When first you encounter opposition, insult them as loudly and
obnoxiously as you can. If you are lucky, your opponent will be
so angry as to make mistakes. If you can get him to angrily type
off a message before taking the time to think about it, study that
message carefully. This will probably allow you the best access to
holes in his arguments. Your followup must exploit that weakness to
the fullest, forcing him to re-align his defences in the weakest
part of his armor. With any luck, you can get him to have to defend
himself on absolutely rediculous grounds.

Rule Four:
Ask leading questions. If you can lead your opponent to have to
take up a rediculous defence, so much the better.

Rule Five:
Never answer questions. Avoid answering any leading question at all
costs, especially if it could potentially weaken your argument.
Simply edit the question out of your reply. If pressed and the
question is repeated, quote non-sensical rules that make answering
the question irrelevant. If no such rules exist, make them up. If
you can do it in Latin, so much the better, as it impresses the
bootlikers. If really pressed, attack the question. Try "That's
not the question. I think the *real* question is..." then go on to
make a statement of your own.

Rule Six:
There is NO rule six.
Remember to make use of pseudo-intellectual remarks and quotations
from sources like Monty Python. The bootlickers will all laugh and
be reaffirmed what a great and hilarious person you are.

Rule Seven:
Make up rules as you go along. By making up net-ettiquite rules,
you are in control of what is polite and what isn't. This creates
the illusion that you are a gentleman in the minds of the
bootlickers. Remember that net-ettiquite is inconsistent and
varies from group to group, so by making up a rule, you don't have
to list it's origin. Remember though, these rules are fluid and do
not apply to you.

Remember: The golden rule is not "He who has the gold makes the
rules." It's "He who makes the rules takes the gold, and redefines
the word 'steal'."

Rule Eight:
Lie. Posts and e-mail are not made under oath. If you ever are put
in a position where you have to defend yourself, lie. You never said
*that*, you clearly meant something else. If your opponent confronts
you with a quotation from earlier posts, insist loudly that you were
quoted out of context, and smear your opponent by comparing him to
tabloid reporters and the Paparazzi.

Also, when lying, it is important to accuse your opponent of lying
to help cover your tracks. It doesn't matter if he has lied or not,
but by accusing him of lying when you yourself are doing so, you win
points by obscuring the facts. It then would require that quotations
be pulled out, which would either be so long as to cloud the issue,
or if trimmed could be said to be quoted out of context, see above.

If you are accused of lying, deny it. If repeatedly accused of
lying, say that you already covered that and proved that you were
right.

Appearance is everything in this medium. Remember: Flame wars, and
political campaigns are not a question of being right -- They are a
question of *sounding* right.

Rule Nine:
Cross-post fequently. If you cross post to other groups, and are
abusive and aggressive enough, other groups of bootlickers will flock
to your cause. If someone complains about the cross posts, fervently
maintain that they are relevant to all groups. Also, don't forget to
use your ability to make up rules to defend your cross posting. Say
that by convention, the maximum number of groups cross posted to is
15, or more should you need them.

Rule Ten:
Claim victimhood. Make certain that you paint yourself as a helpless
moral victim in a cruel world, and that your opponent is part of the
group that has oppressed you, or is in aide to them. The bootlickers
will see this as depth in you, as you confess your weakness. They
will love you even more.

This allows you to not take responsibility for your actions. The
bootlickers certainly don't assume responsibility, and they don't
like to see their heroes do it either. It helps to remind them how
pathetic they are. There's no use in grinding your superiority in
their faces. Lie, cheat and bully and then blame it on someone
else. This way you can proclaim yourself a Robin Hood, fighting
the oppressors in a guilt free environment.

If your opponent tries to point out that victims aren't liscenced to
do anything they please, you can point out how unsympathetic he is to
your cause. The world has made "Politically Correct" into a very
sharp sword; don't be afraid to use it, but don't stick too closely
to it as it has drawbacks. Not adhering closely to being PC is a
great advantage as it makes you appear to be kind, but not
unrealistic. Use PC when it is to your advantage, throw it away
when it isn't. Produce artificial rules when it applies and when
it doesn't. Calling your opponent a racist is always to your
advantage.

Lying about your racial background can be useful too. Recall it only
takes One grandparent to allow you to register as a Native American
in the USA. You can always claim to be a minority even if you aren't,
and reap the rewards. It doesn't matter if victimhood is irrelevant
to the case at hand. Always remember that OJ Simpson is free today
because he played the victim. And that was in a court of law where
people were under oath.

Rule Eleven:
Take the moral high ground if possible. It is always easier to fight
from such a stance as you can claim to be a man of principle while
you smear your opponent as a scum of the earth oppressor. The
bootlickers love this.

Rule Twelve:
Use dramatic, descriptive and imaginative hyperbole often. It
impresses the bootlickers who will be amazed by your inventive mind.
If it can put your opponent in a bad light, so much the better.

Note! This can easily be overdone. Comparisons to Hitler tend to be
overboard. You have to know your audience well enough before you can
use that one, but if you have the bootlickers really on your side, it
can make a devastating point.

Rule Thirteen:
Be emotional. Logic comes off as boring. Emotional, self-righteous
indignation goes down well with the bootlickers. Being emotional
allows you to contradict yourself at whim.

Rule Fourteen:
Know your enemy. Try to read several of his posts before attacking.
Gather information so you know where to strike. Strike his weak
points hard enough and you'll get an incoherantly angry reply which
can signal his doom as he overextends himself, loses his temper and
alienates his allies.

Rule Fifteen:
Know yourself. Watch out for emotional 'pushbuttons' in yourself.
Try to avoid subjects which upset you, as you will tend to give too
much of yourself away. This allows your opponent access to your
weak points.

Rule Sixteen: (Optional)
Know the subject. It is often helpful if you actually know what you
are talking about. But, this is not always necessary. It will
usually suffice if you only sound like you know what you're talking
about. The bootlickers can't tell the difference. A useful technique
to sound like you know the subject is to make up fictitious article
titles in fictitious journals. "Well according to the article in
'The New Journal of Psychological Society of Austria' on March 5th,
1994 page 46, available in any descent University Library, you are
very very wrong." No one will bother to research the article.

Make up statistics. Statistics are very impressive sounding and make
devastating arguments. Produce imaginary studies out of thin air to
back up your conclusions. Or, better still, reinterpret actual
studies until they appear to say what you want them to.

Remember that a convincing lie is more persuasive than an actual
fact. Facts can be contradictory, and don't always lend themselves
to support you. Lies work better as you can tailor make them to
suit any situation.

Dangerous Last resorts, and claiming victory in defeat:
Every once in a while you may actually find yourself outmatched by
someone who can out argue you, or actually knows what they are
talking about. The following ideas are risky and only to be used
as a last resort.

E-mail your opponent with your reply. You can always claim that this
was a mistake, but don't apologize. Say something went wrong with
your connection that wouldn't allow you to post or respond by normal
channels.

E-mail has the advantage that you can continue the losing debate
while cutting it off from your throngs of bootlickers. It also allows
you to cut off your opponent from his allies. Divide and conquer.

Ignore his requests that you stop e-mailing him. Continue the debate
as normal. You may find it less satisfying without your throng of
bootlickers to cheer you on, though by telling them that it is
continuing in private will lend more credence to your image as a
peacemaker.

Your aim at this point is to build up a few letters back and forth,
so that then you can demand that he stop sending you mail, and then
you can claim that he is stalking you. With letters in hand, you can
claim that he has been harassing you, and threaten to use lawyers.

The risky part here, is that he may do the same to you.

If he takes your e-mail and posts it back to the newsgroups, you can
then make up rules about net-ettiquite to attack him for doing so.
Your bootlickers will heartily agree that you were 'betrayed' by your
opponent, because to them, you obviously took the time to settle
things peacefully with that opponent. This gives you the illusion of
being a peacemaker which, of course, wins points with the bootlickers.

At that point you can claim victory by declaring that you no longer
wish to debate with such a dishonorable person. Smear his character
as best you can as loudly as possible and exit. This way you can
claim victory, even though you were losing badly. Remember that
Saddam Hussain claimed victory after the Gulf War and his
bootlickers still believe him.

With due consideration on the tactics necessary to win at this, I
think I'm rather proud of the fact that I've lost every flame war I
ever participated in.

"A strange game: the only winning move is: not to play."
-- War Games.
ImageImageImageImage
Steal these buttons. Free button below! Create your own!
Image
User avatar
Kazriko
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat May 18, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Ka'ashi

Postby Evander on Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:54 pm

Kazriko wrote:THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby Pupkin on Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:04 pm

Kazriko, wow, you actually put this on here AGAIN??? I deleted it because it was entirely pointless and stupid and was just copying and pasting stupid shit from somewhere else. And if you're somehow saying that I'm a "flamer" and that those "rules" apply to me, then you've never read anything I've said or what anyone else has said to me. Everyone else are the ones who refuse to answer questions and ignore all the actual points and just keep lying, while I answer every question posed to me in massive detail and never lie.
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby Evander on Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:16 pm

The only rule to flaming is that if it starts on-line, you keep it on-line.

As far as I'm concerned, that is.
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby I love Bobby!!!!!!!!!! on Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:45 pm

Pupkin wrote:Everyone else are the ones who refuse to answer questions and ignore all the actual points and just keep lying, while I answer every question posed to me in massive detail and never lie.


Bobby is a saint!!!! STOP LYING ALL YOU DAMN LIARS!!!! Bobby never insults people EVER!!! He just tells the truth!!!
I love Bobby!!!!!!!!!!
 

Postby Pupkin on Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:30 pm

Another fucking moron. I insult people all the time -- when have I ever said otherwise? I only insult lying assholes who have already insulted me and/or publicly lied about me, though. You can look it up!
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby I love Bobby!!!!!!!!!!! on Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:11 pm

Pupkin wrote:Another fucking moron. I insult people all the time -- when have I ever said otherwise? I only insult lying assholes who have already insulted me and/or publicly lied about me, though. You can look it up!


YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE, NOT ME - YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!! I did look it up, and you only insult people who REALLY DESERVE IT!!! Just the fucking retarded moron lying asshole retarded lie-fucking moronic fucking morons!!! THEY ALWAYS LIE ABOUT YOU!!! So they deserve to die from insult-death! YOU'RE THE BEST, BOBBY!!!! NEVER STOP!!!!!
I love Bobby!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Postby Pupkin on Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:07 pm

Yes, good.
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby Kazriko on Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:11 pm

Pupkin wrote:Kazriko, wow, you actually put this on here AGAIN??? I deleted it because it was entirely pointless and stupid and was just copying and pasting stupid shit from somewhere else.


I was merely providing source materials for this type of forum game so that next time it happens it can be more interesting for all involved. With everyone following these rules you can make the game last forever! This one fizzled after a mere 6 pages.

But a major web cartoonist has gone out of his way to delete my post! I'm honored! And here I thought I just forgot to submit it. This surely deserves a Keenspot medal of honor. Here, let me post one.

Image

Pupkin wrote:And if you're somehow saying that I'm a "flamer" and that those "rules" apply to me, then you've never read anything I've said or what anyone else has said to me.


I never said anything about you being a "flamer" or that those "rules" apply to you. Your vehement denial somehow indicates that you believe I would say that though. As I'm new to this particular forum and have had no dealings with you or your readers, I think it would be a bit arrogant of me to challenge your informed judgement of you and your readers.

Pupkin wrote:Everyone else are the ones who refuse to answer questions and ignore all the actual points and just keep lying, while I answer every question posed to me in massive detail and never lie.


Ooh. Maybe they would like buttons too!

Image

And since I haven't read any of your posts, I couldn't possibly know what else you have called people oh great cartoonist of Pupkin, So I will leave it open for them to create their own buttons!

Image
ImageImageImageImage
Steal these buttons. Free button below! Create your own!
Image
User avatar
Kazriko
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat May 18, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Ka'ashi

Postby Pupkin on Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:21 pm

Kazriko wrote:
Pupkin wrote:Kazriko, wow, you actually put this on here AGAIN??? I deleted it because it was entirely pointless and stupid and was just copying and pasting stupid shit from somewhere else.


But a major web cartoonist has gone out of his way to delete my post!


I'm not a major web cartoonist and how is it going out of my way to delete it when it would have taken much more of my time to respond to it and call you a stupid moron like you've now forced me to do multiple times?

Kazriko wrote:
Pupkin wrote:And if you're somehow saying that I'm a "flamer" and that those "rules" apply to me, then you've never read anything I've said or what anyone else has said to me.


I never said anything about you being a "flamer" or that those "rules" apply to you. Your vehement denial somehow indicates that you believe I would say that though.


What are you talking about? Did you skip the words "if" and "then" in that quote of mine you just used? And the reason for my "vehement" denial is because everyone constantly calls me a flamer, and you're a similar type of idiot to them, so I was very briefly referring to those stupid rules and saying how they don't apply to me. You clearly haven't read this thread if you think my last post to you could possibly be called "vehement."

Also, I didn't call you a liar if you're saying I did.
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Postby Evander on Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:04 pm

Kazriko, you are an idiot.

YOUR POST WAS DELETED BY A MODERATOR WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY POST OF YOURS HE LIKES!

The fact that he doesn't just go ahead and delete every post of yours shows that he's being much fairer about this than he should be.

Hell, if I were an administrator of this board (and I've been in such position on other boards, so this isn't just idle whatever) you'd be IP banned by now, for an attempt to undermine the board structure, and annoying complaints on Mod decisions made through the wrong channels.
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby Kazriko on Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:48 pm

Pupkin wrote:
Kazriko wrote:But a major web cartoonist has gone out of his way to delete my post!


I'm not a major web cartoonist and how is it going out of my way to delete it when it would have taken much more of my time to respond to it and call you a stupid moron like you've now forced me to do multiple times?


Image

Ahh, I had figured that every comic that had a board on the illustrious KeenForums was a major cartoonist. After all, if they weren't then they would merely be on the Keenspace forums. I'm afraid you've only called me a stupid moron once. You did call my post "entirely pointless and stupid" which hurt my post's feelings. I don't know why. I can't think of a higher complement.

Pupkin wrote:
Kazriko wrote:I never said anything about you being a "flamer" or that those "rules" apply to you. Your vehement denial somehow indicates that you believe I would say that though.


What are you talking about? Did you skip the words "if" and "then" in that quote of mine you just used? And the reason for my "vehement" denial is because everyone constantly calls me a flamer, and you're a similar type of idiot to them, so I was very briefly referring to those stupid rules and saying how they don't apply to me. You clearly haven't read this thread if you think my last post to you could possibly be called "vehement."

Image

Oops, I guess I did skip those words. I clearly haven't read this thread. You're absolutely right! I was referred to it by someone who was humored but disappointed at its premature death.

Pupkin wrote:Also, I didn't call you a liar if you're saying I did.


I'm definitely not saying that If you look at my post I was posting that as a public service to all those you have called liars. They deserve some badge of honor love too. In my signature you'll clearly note the liar button is underneath the "Free Buttons" text rather than up with the things you did actually do/call me.

Evander wrote:Kazriko, you are an idiot.


Thank you. I'm afraid I don't have the energy to make a special button just for you. Have a cookie instead.

Evander wrote:YOUR POST WAS DELETED BY A MODERATOR WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY POST OF YOURS HE LIKES!


Of course he does. He's the benevolent ruler of this board! He can delete any post he wants. That doesn't mean I can't make note it however.

Evander wrote:The fact that he doesn't just go ahead and delete every post of yours shows that he's being much fairer about this than he should be.

Hell, if I were an administrator of this board (and I've been in such position on other boards, so this isn't just idle whatever) you'd be IP banned by now, for an attempt to undermine the board structure, and annoying complaints on Mod decisions made through the wrong channels.


Please do, I assure you it would be the highlight of my day. Having my IP banned from Keenforums would be even better than having my post deleted by the great and powerful Bobby! Hurrah! It's funny you call it complaining. I'm overjoyed that he deleted it and am just showing my affection!
ImageImageImageImage
Steal these buttons. Free button below! Create your own!
Image
User avatar
Kazriko
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat May 18, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Ka'ashi

Postby Evander on Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:47 am

You are the worst kind of idiot.

The kind that thinks he has rights on the internet.

Why ask me to ban you, since I stated earlier that I couldn't (hence the word "if)?
User avatar
Evander
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Postby J. on Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:44 am

"Kazriko continues to churn out various buttons. This suits him well, for he can remain inside during the day, working, out of sunlight which burns his paillid, undead flesh."
J.
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:52 pm

The

Postby DJ Booty on Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:35 am

Evander and J. are President and Vice President of the Bobby Crosby Fan Club and both founding members of the Bobby Crosby Can Do No Wrong Alliance.
User avatar
DJ Booty
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:57 am

Postby OnlyAlienEver on Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:27 am

Kazriko wrote:And since I haven't read any of your posts, I couldn't possibly know what else you have called people oh great cartoonist of Pupkin, So I will leave it open for them to create their own buttons!


Ok.

Image
User avatar
OnlyAlienEver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:57 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Postby Pupkin on Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:31 am

Kazriko wrote:Ahh, I had figured that every comic that had a board on the illustrious KeenForums was a major cartoonist. After all, if they weren't then they would merely be on the Keenspace forums.


No, almost none of them are major cartoonists. I'd actually say that none of them are, period. Keenspot is shit and doesn't have anything good on it, really, and "Pupkin" isn't on Keenspot, by the way, in case you were wondering.

Kazriko wrote:I'm afraid you've only called me a stupid moron once.


What's your point? I was talking about the future, too, since I knew you'd respond like this, you stupid moron.

Kazriko wrote:He can delete any post he wants.


Yours is the only post I've ever deleted on this forum, by the way, and don't take that to mean you did something special -- what you did was NOT MAKE A POST OF YOUR OWN -- you quoted some other moron when he said a super long, pointless, stupid thing that has nothing to do with this thread. There's no such thing as "flames" -- I detest the word and the people who use it. This is just a conversation. Only retarded babies talk about "flames." I wouldn't have deleted the post if you said something that you had written yourself, though.

Kazriko wrote:Please do, I assure you it would be the highlight of my day. Having my IP banned from Keenforums would be even better than having my post deleted by the great and powerful Bobby!


I'd have no idea how to "IP ban" you and neither does one of the administrators of these forums, by the way. There's no need to ban you.
Image
User avatar
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska

 
PreviousNext

Return to Pupkin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests