Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Games, RP, general Mayhem (within reason, of course)

Moderators: TingYi, anti-paragon, DarkShive

Character Bios[Create a New life here.]

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:13 pm

Well, I wasn't sure if this was up already, but I thought we could use this...a place to up bios for your non-carrot..? characters and other odds and ends that you think could use explanation...^_^ anyways, I just wanted to have an excuse to put up my character's bio...but, at this rate, I'll only be able to post it later. Anyone else who'd like to post theirs up is free to do so...^_^ Have Fun!

Added a secondary thread to this...the 'Off-Topic' Character Bios Thread. Take a look and post whatever character is inactive for ya..^^; universal bios are accepted there.
Last edited by Atashi-Cloud on Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Current Avatar: Lapis O. Rimewing, lined by Sanchay, colored by me.
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Contrary to popular belief, THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS." --- Kalga
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dude of cool on Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:41 pm

Character name: Blu Askew
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair color: white
Fur color: ever changing
Eye color: Green where whites should be
Background: Blu is just your average everyday teenager cursed with the form of a were-cat. Cursed by a magic book when he was ten, Blu has been able to hide the fact that he's a were-cat by having a holographic image projector disguised cleverly as a watch. Not your normal were-cat Blu is a cat-boy by day, full cat on the day after a full moon, and a full human on the day after a new moon
Dude of cool
Keenspot Despot

Location: between the ground and the sky, preferably not hurtling toward the former

Postby yalborap on Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:52 pm

name:shotoken.
height:around 5'10" or so.
weight:I've got no idea, but he's slim and somewhat muscular appearing.
hair color: spiky black with red streaks.
eyes: white of the eyes is red, everything else is blue in demonic form. otherwise, pitch black.
background: shotoken is a morphis demon, the ultimate evolution of the concept of demon. with no elemental affiliation, he is capable of learning almost all elemental techniques. the difficulty of morphis demons, is they are formed by a human turning into a demon. hence, it is rather hard to get a morphis demon. at fourteen, he began to travel to different realities and universes, hoping to learn everything he could about combat, find love, etc. etc.
yalborap
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: behind your eyeballs, about to rip them out and escape your tiny brain

Postby Tyveras on Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:34 pm

Name: Lestat De Lioncourt.
Species: Vampire
Eye colour: Grey, but vampires eyes change colour due to light.
Height:5'7
Weight: N/A

Lestat was once a actor in Paris, but one day was turned by the vampire Magnus. Lestat is a mischevieous imp, who went to New Oreleans because of the French revelution. Lestat is generally a good person, but the need for blood can overide all.
There is only one constant in this universe: Irony
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Clockwork Soldier on Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:42 pm

Note: for moperville and Intrepid Explorers only.

name: Russel (Rusty) Eisenhart
height: 6'2''
weight: 144 pounds.
hair color: Light brown, very short.
eyes: Very bright blluish grey.

Appearance: Thin and tall, clothes are usually old-west or 17th century pirate because those are the clothes he likes.

background: Rusty is a bit of a traveler. Well, he's a lot of a traveler. He can see where the boundries between this world and another one grow thin, and then exploit those boundries to travel to any number of parallell worlds. His original world is largely pre-industrial revolution, but also has some surprisingly advanced technology. Currently, he is looking either to go home for a spell or find some other world where he can stop for maybe a year or two before continuing his travels.

Abilities: Rusty has a decent grasp of his homeworlds brand of Magic, but it may not work in all dimensions. He is also an expert with almost any kind of firearm, and his extensive experience in other dimensions has left him with experience in more things than he has any right to.

Appearance: usually something like a cowboy or a pirate, but may change based on where he was last. Like older clothes (IE old-west)
Last edited by The Clockwork Soldier on Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say in the movies "cut the red wire, cut the blue wire, cut the yellow wire". well guess what? all my wires are green. your move, copper.
===============================
Einar in IRC wrote:I can't, Rusty. You won't come to the back room and this is a PG-13 channel.

Rusty Eisenhart
The Clockwork Soldier
Keenspot Despot

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:51 pm

character I use for the Intrepid Explorers RP..

Name: Atashi-Cloud Neavwerond
Build: lean and athletic, yet an obvious presence of strength shown.
Hair: short, except for vixen form, and is a light silvery-blue color.
Fur: also silvery-blue, but is a darker tone and shines lightly.
Abilities: can completely manipulate and create Ice and has a very low natural body body temperature.
Scars: Just one, and it's the shape of a star and is only visible in male form. it's on the right half of his chest and glows a light icy blue all the time. this is what's been keeping him from dying for a long time....
Clothes: commonly jeans and shirts of varying types, though in vixen form has only shorts and skirts to choose from, along with tank-tops and other various kinds of women's shirts.
Curse: Changes from Male to vixen on the night (12:00 midnight) of a New moon, and returns back after 24 hours. On occasions however, it has been known to stick for a month in length, sometimes causing problems that are un-nescesary(sp?).
Youtubez; Oh hey, an LP by me! Youmu Konpaku: Swordswoman of Awesome Nyan-cat Miku style
"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short. I'm no thief. I'm a Sky Pirate." --- Balthier
Y'know, I thought I'd be angrier, what with the utter humiliation and loss of my tail. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full-circle. ---Vegeta, DBZ Abridged
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Tyveras on Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:15 am

Tyveras: Only for Moperville.

Height: 6'2
Weight: ?
Apperance: that of a teenager, fairly lean, with brown hair and brown eyes. Black shirt, Black pants.
Personal history: Tyveras is a bit odd, of course who would be after 800 years. He is eccentric, and loves to play pranks with his magic. He knows nearly all European magic, but neglected to study Asian magic, and now he says it's to late to try. In the end he is just a happy easy going guy, who will help anyone for a just cause, and sometimes just for a bit fun. There is just one small golden rule around him, don't get him ticked, or you could have a tail for a while.
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby corran_star on Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:55 am

Uh... new characters for other rps are great but It's your carrot characters that go to moperville. Meaning I should beat the evil out of tyveras in carrot....
Viva La Carrot!
When in doubt: jump around the house mindlessly.
A foolish consitency is the hobgoblin of little minds- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I tell yer, this book is full of tree-huggers and tofu farting fairies- Blue Collared Comedy Tour
It is better to have felt guilty and learned than to never have felt guilty. - Me.
corran_star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A galaxy far far away, or CNU whichever sounds more reasonable

Postby Tyveras on Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:31 pm

How about, I resign from all evil and wickedness, and I will be good . . . maybe.
Tyveras
Keenspot Despot

Postby UltimateRandom on Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:55 am

For any RP board unless otherwise stated

Name: Random Chaos
Age: ? but he appears to be in his mid-late teens (16 - 18 )
Height: Smallish
Weight: Variable
Hair color: Golden-blonde
Eyes: Blue-Green

Appearance: He wears dark colours (dark green, blue, red) with a large ancient cloak (black). Often wielding his favourite Ragnarok sword or Chaos blades.

Background: A dimensional traveller which travels between worlds and times. Highly knowledgable, there is some evidence of his advanced age. Some say he is the incarnation of chaos itself.
Despite appearances he is usually cheerful and predictably random in behavour.

Abilities: Can warp reality. These effects include modified gravitational fields and magic - seeming abilities. He can create warpholes, but only to a place he has been before or a totally random one (random place/time/universe). However all these abilities are unpredictable in the least and unless severly pushed Random has little control of them.
Knows various forms of martial arts, including the use of a light sword, knives, staves or swallows (double bladed spears). When truly enraged he exhibits different abilities and behaviour.

I have an auxiliary (assistant) character - Askar Lux - I created her for a tag team battle rp and I use her occasionally. I'll post her details if I ever need to.
'gquuc vlyurryut umz cho cryugfi geboc zyuz tilo umz tyunver yum cho quuvo
nyunci quolo cho veletleboc umz cho neno-lugfc eagtluvo.

Who am I? well... http://www.editthis.info/egs_mayhem/UltimateRandom

1361 XP, Lvl 6 Cat RPBunny with Artistic Inclinations
UltimateRandom
Keenspot Despot

Location: Over there! Look! There! Too late, you've missed me.

Postby Dude of cool on Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:33 pm

Name: Xero
height: 4'
weight: 80 lbs
Hair color: dark purple
eye color: green

Appearance: wears mostly blacks with a dark blue cloak, carries a staff to help channel his magic

Background: when he was a young lad, Xero wasn't cared for by his father, in fact Xero was used as a lab rat for some experiments, one of which is the cause for him being a 100 year old man in a 10 year olds body. His father tested a new spell on Xero that's supposed to slow the aging process, it worked, unfortunately, it started to reverse the process. At 20 Xero began to study magic in hopes to learn how to restart the aging process. At 19 (the second time) Xero had gone through his fathers library and found nothing. At 16 Xero started losing hope of ever finding a way to restart the aging process. Now at 10, Xero travels the world via long range teleportation spells in hopes to find a cure for his unique problem. Because of his background, and all the comments about his age, Xero tends to be serious, and way to mature, especially for his physical age

Abilities: Adept at all things magical

if you bunnies don't mind I'll use Xero if I join the Necrocode: RP
Dude of cool
Keenspot Despot

Location: between the ground and the sky, preferably not hurtling toward the former

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:01 pm

I don't mind....and I'm going to create a bio for my latest form for the NecroCode RP...^ ^

Name: Atashi Spyricas

Species: Half light Dragon

Appearance: is mostly human, but holds quite a few characteristics of dragon ancestry. She has two tails that end in small claw-like pincers with eyes on them for added sight, they can be manipulated a lot like extra limbs or hands. She tends to have a fairly humanoid face, but on occasions you can see the crest on her head that givves off her more dragon-like features. She has a large pair of wings that are often kept folded close to her body, often concealed by her own magic as a very revealing bit of clothing, or disguised as a dress. She normally doesn't wear clothing due to her mostly reptilian physique, but has been known to wear clothes while at work. Her skin is scaly, but gives off a sheen that makes it appear human, her natural skintone is a pale white with lightly pale golden highlights. She has no real hair, but often hides this under her favorite bandana, which is oversized and covers most of the top of her head and falls backwards like it would be covering hair.

Powers: Uses Light-element magic, but is also known to be extremely well adept at manipulating physical objects to change appearance or just to move them.

There's my character for the NecroCode RP...sorry it came after the appearance of the character....^ ^;;;; please don't yell at me for that...
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby corran_star on Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:50 pm

For Moperville RP: Corra/n from Carrot, as it was in the beginning. Ok, go ahead, call me oldschool >.>

I unfortunately have been bogged down with tests and have not gotten a chance to check the other rps except for moderation purposes.
Viva La Carrot!
When in doubt: jump around the house mindlessly.
A foolish consitency is the hobgoblin of little minds- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I tell yer, this book is full of tree-huggers and tofu farting fairies- Blue Collared Comedy Tour
It is better to have felt guilty and learned than to never have felt guilty. - Me.
corran_star
Keenspot Juggernaut

Location: A galaxy far far away, or CNU whichever sounds more reasonable

Postby Jeffery McLean on Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:07 pm

Exelent.. just like MZDM and The Gamming Guardians.
(MZDM now has a character profile system)

I'll stick with my MZDM profile

I'd post the Necrocodes profile but that's unqiue to the Necrocode RP and it's more fun if you guys discovere this stuff during the course of the RP.

Edit: Grumble stupid BBCode....
Jeffery McLean
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Scotty on Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:49 pm

For NecroCode:

Name: Scotty Tesebayaul
Species: Human

Appearance: Just over 6 feet tall, with red hair and glasses. Can normally be found wearing a polo shirt and comfortable pants, which seems acceptable for his job

Occupation: Research. Is a researcher for now several departments of the Ministry of Arcanum, a very badly-funded government agency.

Powers: Given enough time will find an answer to any question. It might not be a good answer, but he'll answer it. Can magically summon pudding.
There is no method to my madness. Neither is there madness to my method. I prefer to keep work and pleasure separate.
If you play Guild Wars, feel free to add Scott the Green to your friends list.
Scotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:16 am

*reads over the whole page, quite amused*Well, this place is off to a good start......I guess it's always a good idea to remind people of this place, just in case someone wants to post...after all, I love reading up on new characters...it's what inspires my art.
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby The Clockwork Soldier on Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:19 pm

Cameo: It's the neverending thread of DOOM!

name: Russel (Rusty) Eisenhart
age: Appears to be in his late twenties, actual age unknown.
height: 6'2''
weight: 144 pounds.
hair color: Light brown, very short.
eyes: blue/grey. (To use Stephen Kings way of saying it, "Bombardiers Eyes". Read the dark tower series!)

Appearance: Thin and tall, clothes are functional, usually subdued colors. Has a small silver pocket watch he keep on a steel chain. It's not anything special, just a watch. It's only use is to tell time.

Background: Rusty has always been the kind of person who looks out for Number One. he can be swayed to the side of good or evil, depending on which has the highest payoff... or what he feels like that particular afternoon. Tipping of the FBI one day, and running illicit paramilitaryoperations for large corporations the next, Eisenhart goes where fate- And money- lead him.

Abilities: Rusty has no magic, but an innate skill with machinery. He likes guns, and always has at least two guns on him at all times. Favors big, hard-hitting revolvers.
They say in the movies "cut the red wire, cut the blue wire, cut the yellow wire". well guess what? all my wires are green. your move, copper.
Einar in IRC wrote:I can't, Rusty. You won't come to the back room and this is a PG-13 channel.

Rusty Eisenhart
The Clockwork Soldier
Keenspot Despot

Postby BumRussianElvis on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:20 pm

I guess I'll get my profile up for the Haunted RP dealy

Name: Nick Rogan
Skin: Tan
Height: 6'1
Build: Medium
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Nick is kind've your standard, average guy you'll meet on the street some day - which is exactly what he wants. His face won't stick in your memory, and he can change his appearance very easily with the right tools.

Background: He was born and raised a patriot to the United States. He served in the Marines for four years, joining at 18, and then was recruited into the CIA. He's still with them today, and his motives for being with the group in the house are unclear at best.

Abilities: None magical, Nick is proficient in most all forms of unarmed hand-to-hand combat, as well as with a knife, and just about any form of gun, be it rifle, pistol, or machine gun. He carries with him at all times a revolver in his left boot, a razor in his right, an M16, and a Walther P22 in a shoulder-holster, along with extra ammo for both, as well as a silencer for the Walther.
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:35 pm

*reads BRE's character Bio*cool..I'll be looking forward to having him in the RP, BRE.^ ^ maybe I should create the thread so that everyone knows that it's about to get started...
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby nightshadow on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:30 am

Name: Nightshadow
Appearance:
Hair: Manga-ish, black with red tips, the longest bang is red with a black tip.
Eyes: Red irises.
Outfit: Sleeveless black under shirt, red and black ankle-length coat, black pants.
Bio:
Nightshadow was created by a greedy corporation in the market for assassins and weapons. By fusing and artificial fetus with some spells found on some ancient stone tablets, they brought into existence a being with complete control of the Dark Arts, and some of the Light too. He also had some astounding healing capabilities. It was code-named Nightshadow. [Note: the name "Nightshadow" was meant to mean that he would be identifiable as a shadow, even to the darkness of night.]

Problems began to arise with initial testing. Nightshadow refused to fight, saying he know what it would lead to. Undaunted, the scientists created a second subject very quickly by cloning the existing template: Nightshadow. The result was a being almost physical identical to Nightshadow. The only differences were that he wore a completely black cloak instead of a red and black coat, he had blue hair instead of black and red and he had purple eyes instead of red. The being was named Darkshadow.

Darkshadow was a disaster. Lacking any type of internal light or anything like that, he was always on the verge of collapsing into a spatial anomaly.
Without a soul, the dark energy naturally filled that vacuum. Soon after his creation he murdered all the scientist and escaped, Nightshadow followed suit.

Where he roams now, nobody knows.

Powers:
Nightshadow can create and manipulate dark and light energy. He can easily course the energy through objects [e.g. shockwaves], and just as easily charge objects with the energy [e.g. fists]. He can effortlessly create long-range weaponry [e.g. bolts, blasts, needles, stars and bullets] and melee weapons [e.g. swords, staffs]. With concentration he can transform into a form know as "Lightshadow", with which he wields awesome light powers.

Curses:
Nightshadow has never been seen on the day after the full moon or the new moon, so it's quite possible that he carries a curse.

[Note: Depending upon the RP or RPG, Nightshadow
Last edited by nightshadow on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only defining characteristic between knowledge and belief is the point of view.
If making a story or RP is like baking cookies, then angst is the vanilla extract. You don't put any in, and the final product is bland, and tasteless. Put too much in, and it's bitter and gross. But if you use just the right amount, then you get something truly delicious.
This Week's Avatar: Me!
ImageImage
And now, my DeviantART!
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، وكل ما هو مسموح به
nightshadow
Keenspot Despot

Postby zred92 on Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:34 am

(used for haunted rp( if i can join that is :D )

name: Devoc Donra
height: 6'1''
weight: 226 pounds.
hair color: Blood red, pretty long (over ears)
eyes: fiery-orange

Appearance: Muscular, wears a suit of red dragon armor he peeled ff of a dragon he killed. The armor has a built-in sheath for his sword that is actually as big as he is (6 feet long). He always carries this sword wherever he goes.

Background: Devoc was raised in a pretty poor family in a village on a continent called Azeroth (from warcraft) He often saw mercenaries in his village and eventually became one at age 18. Being a famous mercenary, he's not swayed by good or evil, and he doesnt care what you're having him do as long as he gets payed excelently. He somtimes goes and adventures on his own though. He trains rigorously everyday that he's not on a job.

Abilities: Devoc is very proficent with using swords his size and is nearly unstopable when he charges with it. He can use magic in a limited way, only being able to use magic that powers up or uses his sword. (e.g.- fire sword, ice sword, wind slash, etc...)
Last edited by zred92 on Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zred92- lvl 4 bunny- 600 exp

A friend of mine wrote:May death come down with swift wings to you all!
zred92
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Scotty on Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:41 am

You might notice I don't like to be pigeonholed into a character :)

For the haunted RP:

Name: Joe Smith
Appearance: Mostly felt, but if he appears at all it is as a shimmering translucent man with unremarkable features, who looks a bit confused

Background: He doesn't know either.

Abilities: Joe makes you forget things. It's his job to spread ignorance and forgetfulness through the world. If you're in his presence, you won't learn anything new, and if you try to remember anything important, it'll slip your mind.

This seems to be limited to important things, trivial matters will be remembered and learned without too much difficulty.

For Galaxies Collide:

Name: Kafaala
Race: Wookiee
Height: 2.8 metres
Weight: 460 lbs

Appearance: Big, tall, and furry. Kafaala's fur is brown with a reddish tint, and often hangs from the sleeves of his dull brown Jedi cloak. Usually wears the cloak with the hood up, hiding his face in that way that only Force users can seem to get right. Always has his lightsaber on his belt.

Weapons: Lightsaber. The handle is the length of an average man's forearm, and the blade is at least 3 times longer than that. Blade is a deep forest green.

Add the fact that he's a Wookiee to that, with all the associated strength and power and proclivity to forcible limb removal.

Force abilities: Mostly proficient with Push and Pull, but can also do a wide range Mind Trick. Picked up a natural bonus to Rage, but takes great pains to minimize how often he uses it. Saber offense and defense are also quite good, but he is lousy at throwing it.

Ironically Kafaala is a very good negotiator. The ability to go from a calm force to threatening to tear off both sides' arms can really help calm down a heated debate.
There is no method to my madness. Neither is there madness to my method. I prefer to keep work and pleasure separate.
If you play Guild Wars, feel free to add Scott the Green to your friends list.
Scotty
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby BumRussianElvis on Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:04 am

Hm, I guess I can put up a mini-bio for Nick Johmor for Galaxies Collide.

Name: Nick Johmor
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Homeworld: Earth
Department: Intelligence
Eyes: Brown
Hair: A thick head of black hair
Build: Medium

Background: Not much is known (Or, at least, revealed) about Nick Johmor's shady past. He was recruited to Starfleet Intelligence in his late teens, and sent to Romulus to infilitrate a rogue faction that threatened to start war between the Federation and Romulans. He did this, and rose the ranks rather quickly, along the way losing nearly all faith that there was a good force in the universe, and that what he was doing actually meant something. Still, he did his job very well, and has earned a reputation as a bad-ass who isn't afraid to kill or die. He's an expert in just about all forms of unarmed combat, hand-to-hand combat, and in using weapons. In a twist of irony, the Romulan Faction sent him to spy on Starfleet, and they got him assigned to the USS Rhianna, a brand-new Galaxy-class starship, under the name Wedge Jahoam, as the 1st Officer.

And that's about where the Rhianna RP starts, so, that's all you need to know about him. If you want to learn more, visit the link in my sig, and join. Just join. even if you don't want to learn more :evil:
The Chronicles of the Jelly Donut. C'mon, you know you wanna know what is is.
psycho_BUNNY wrote:The Slavic Hobo King of Rock 'n Roll.
BumRussianElvis
Keenspot Deity

Postby Atashi-Cloud on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:14 pm

zred92 wrote:(used for moperville and haunted rp's( if i can join that is :D )

of course you can join...^ ^the more the merrier.^ ^

Btw, it's been started so you'll need to jump in sometime soon...
Atashi-Cloud
Keenspot Deity

Postby Dude of cool on Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:58 pm

bio for house of the forbidden

Name: Mark Strife
Appearance: Teen, short hair, no build, all one color, depends on his mood, light blue normally
Background: Mark died a little while ago in the house, he went in on a dare, and never came out. Tends to be mischievous, has an evil streak.

Abilitles: invisibilty, intangibility, floats, limited possesion, and limited transformation. cannot combine any of his abilities, except floating with sometihing else. canot transform into anything bigger than himself or any thing more than half his size. He can only posses someone who's asleep.

by the way, I'm horrible with names, bad, very bad
Last edited by Dude of cool on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dude of cool
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to Mayhem