About Justin

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

About Justin

Postby mysteriousvoice on Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:55 pm

Hes going to have sex with Kestrel. I just know it. She is going to get drunk or be voulnerable and he is going to do it. I can already see it coming. You dont have to agree, just mark it down. Thats how strong the feeling I have is.
mysteriousvoice
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Arnoturoth on Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:51 am

Yea, I can feel it too. But I think she might rape him, cause you know how she is. and plus, he doesn't look like her type, so its def. going to happen.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mabarosi on Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:16 am

Ewww not rape! Totally Wrong. (which is the opposite of Totally Wild, both a children's TV show in Australia and what you're suggesting).

But yes, I also have a slight feeling that Justin and Kestrel might hook up. Then again, Seamus and Angela might break up... I always have hope for Seamus coming back to Kestrel and sticking by her in the end. Even though he was a bit of a tool to her.
mabarosi
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:50 am

A bit?

I dunno, I could see Seamus going for Kes and her rejecting him. Beating herself up about doing so, I'm sure, but i can see her turning him down. I have been in her shoes...it sucks to say no, but it's for the best. We'll see tho. :wink:
<The past is what makes us careful with the future>
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GabrielTane on Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:35 am

I know I'll be lynched for this one, but I kinda see Kes and Daven hooking up if she moves out there and takes that job. Aerie and Milholland seem to have too much fun on thier crossovers. Baseless (maybe wishful) prediction, but I would like to see Kestrel become a regular character in Something Positive when Aerie ends QoW. I think Milholland would do Kestel justice and stay true to her character... while still putting that wonderful SP spin on her.
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby blueblack on Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:22 am

You fool. Kestrel's going to die at the end of Queen of Wands!
res severa verum gaudium
blueblack
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby mysteriousvoice on Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:24 pm

blueblack wrote:You fool. Kestrel's going to die at the end of Queen of Wands!

Lol and the QoW comics have really been written by her ghost!!!!
mysteriousvoice
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:22 pm

Oh c'mon now...I hope not at least. :-?
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby AcemacA on Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:57 am

GabrielTane wrote: I think Milholland would do Kestel justice and stay true to her character... while still putting that wonderful SP spin on her.

I'm sorry, but as something of a writer myself I wouldn't even let my life long partner take my characters. I don't know about Aeire, but she seems a lil connected to hers, and I doubt she'd palm her off. I might be wrong on this one. An occasional character on SP? Maybe, if Aeire's got the time? But "Here's my soul on an inkpad, Merry Christmas"? I don't think so.
There's a differnce between image-searching for "kitty" and imagesearching for.. er.. something else.
AcemacA
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby UU8 on Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:02 am

you don't have to look far in the comics world to see multiple writers on the same character though. so it's not that far fetched.
UU8
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby AcemacA on Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:52 pm

Multiple characters, yes, but "here's my character lock stock and barrel"? Unlikely. And I'm guessing that with her new project in place, cowriter of SP isn't the plan.
There's a differnce between image-searching for "kitty" and imagesearching for.. er.. something else.
AcemacA
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Fleurdelys on Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:55 pm

I write stories with a long time penpal. We write them on IM and then CP them (a lot of work, but worth it). We split our characters, so I always get the sames, and same for her. We end up growing fond of them, a lot, and their personnalities become easy for us to describe, and the reactions come naturally.

I would trust her enough to have her "be" one of my characters, and I know she would too. Problem is I wouldn't be comfortable doing it; in a way, I don't _know_ that character, I don't possess him/her, and the reactions would never be as natural. It simply wouldn't be the same. I don't doubt Milholland's talent, far from that. But Kestrel isn't his own character, and despite the talent, that changes a LOT of things.
Generalia Procrastinitis Grava is a very bad disease affecting the motivational skills in the right half of the brains of some of the most hard working persons, transforming them in the laziest sloths. I am a victim. -me
Fleurdelys
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lugnut on Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:33 pm

Indeed. It's a stretch from loaning a little of your essence to someone to parcelling them up in brown paper and passing them along. I can definitely see Kes making the occasional cameo though. :wink:
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mabarosi on Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:05 am

Back to talking about Justin, with the revelation of his age (wayyy too young) and the introduction of his older, cuter brother, I've decided that Kestrel will NOT hook up with him. Thankfully.

Of course, it COULD happen, but I'd prefer it not. The brother seems promising, though.
mabarosi
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby RavenxDrake on Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:15 am

I could see her hooking up with the older brother though... and actually making things MORE awkward with Justin...

"Good news, Justin talks to me now."
"That's great..."
"Not really, if heard what he was saying...."
Emmense arsenal... that's funny.
What? Does my arsenal look big in these pants.
RavenxDrake
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby TreeHuggingHippie on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:37 pm

I can see her and the older brother getting together. And watch it complicate her moving to Boston. She's going to fall madly in love with him and that baby and not want to go.
"Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop." --Anita Blake, "The Laughing Corpse"
TreeHuggingHippie
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Queen of Wands