Kidnapped by aliens!

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby dextrus on Wed Jul 18, 2001 5:13 am

In today's strip, in the second panel:<P>All I can say is, it looks like a GREEN donkey is being kidnapped by aliens.<P>Is this true?<P>If so, why?
dextrus
Junior Keenspotter

Postby jeffrey rowland on Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:36 am

OH MY GOODNESS!! I didn't draw that on there!<P>I think it was one of those mysterious post-photography things, like those flying streaks of light or those shadow people that Art Bell is always hollering about.<p>[This message has been edited by jeffrey rowland (edited 07-18-2001).]
jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby dextrus on Fri Jul 20, 2001 3:48 am

The gullible and weak minded might believe you Jeffrey but the catalogue of strangeness keeps growing.<P>Witness todays "exploding Helmut" strip. In the last two panels, Zoe is WEARING A FRACTAL and Helmut's right ear is the exact likeness of A SUPEROSITY HAPPY TOP LIP!<P>Check it out, it's uncanny. Something is definately going on and YOU ARE BEHIND IT! (Or the government).
dextrus
Junior Keenspotter

Postby dennisjk on Fri Jul 20, 2001 9:41 am

And one should wonder why the "crash bar" on the door is on the side of the door that faces the outside!<P>As every good house manager knows, crash bars are placed on the inside side of doors so that massed panicking throngs of people have a safety vent, much like the pressure release valve on pressure cookers. It prevents theatres from exploding.
dennisjk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Bob Talbot on Fri Jul 20, 2001 11:23 am

I wonder how big his schlong is now.
The Bob Talbot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to When I Grow Up