Cafepress time?

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby The Incredible Hatboy on Thu Jul 05, 2001 6:22 am

Here's the dilly-yo: I want to make an order thru CafePress and I'd rather save a bit and not have to ship it 2-day. However, the order absolutely MUST arrive before August 1st. How fast are they? Do they ship as soon as the order's placed or is there a delay? Thanks.<P>------------------
Fragmented sentance?<P>Ryan + Diedre=Good!
Joe + Ceilidh=Good!
Cecil + Alison=Good!
(If you don't comprehend, read Avalon)<P>AIM: I am the Hatboy
The Incredible Hatboy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Josh Phillips on Fri Jul 06, 2001 6:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Incredible Hatboy:
<B>Here's the dilly-yo: I want to make an order thru CafePress and I'd rather save a bit and not have to ship it 2-day. However, the order absolutely MUST arrive before August 1st. How fast are they? Do they ship as soon as the order's placed or is there a delay? Thanks.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I imagine that info would be found somewhere deep within the bowels of CafePress' site (check for shipping info, or a FAQ of some sort, in a variety of Help section). But I would wager the item ships within 1-3 days of ordering, and then takes 1-2 weeks (within North America).<P>But don't you dare trust my shoddy math. :-) If you absolutely need it in time, find out from CafePress if they can or not.<P>JOSH.<P>------------------
Josh Phillips - <A HREF="mailto:josh@avalonhigh.com">josh@avalonhigh.com</A>
Avalon - <A HREF="http://www.avalonhigh.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.avalonhigh.com</A>
Josh Phillips
Keenspot Despot

Return to Avalon