[10/23] Say 'when'.

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

[10/23] Say 'when'.

Postby nhoddity on Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:37 am

Ok, since I didn't see a topic for this comic I thought I would just make it. Is that ok? I still don't really know my way around this forum quite yet.

Anyway. Wow. Karen's puppydogeyespleasecanIhaveascoobysnack face really just... Wow. Ugh. Made me want to take a shower. Gag.
Adn you'd think after Marsh is telling her all this deep kinda serious stuff she WOULDN'T be fooling around like that... Sleezy. I'm really not liking Karen as a character. At. All.
nhoddity
Junior Keenspotter

Re: [10/23] Say 'when'.

Postby AstralFireIX on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:56 am

nhoddity wrote:Ok, since I didn't see a topic for this comic I thought I would just make it. Is that ok? I still don't really know my way around this forum quite yet.

Anyway. Wow. Karen's puppydogeyespleasecanIhaveascoobysnack face really just... Wow. Ugh. Made me want to take a shower. Gag.
Adn you'd think after Marsh is telling her all this deep kinda serious stuff she WOULDN'T be fooling around like that... Sleezy. I'm really not liking Karen as a character. At. All.

Sometimes I really wonder why I read this strip, because off-handedly, Aggie's dad is the only semi-major character I don't hate. Aggie means well but is a hypocrit and overzealous, Penny is Penny, Karen's sleazy and manipulative (and have I mentioned she's a little more than pleasantly plump still? I like pleasantly plump, that's not it. =p), Duane's a stereotypical intellectual nerd, Marshall's a cold jerk, Rich is self-centered (though amusing), Rich is just self-centered and not amusing.
AstralFireIX
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Yawnitz on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:41 am

"Not even God, sir, presumes to judge me until the end of days."
Woodrow Wilson

(I think. I could be wrong on who made the quote.)
Yes, I do think skunks are cute.
Yawnitz
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Starline on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:45 am

nhoddity wrote:Ok, since I didn't see a topic for this comic I thought I would just make it. Is that ok? I still don't really know my way around this forum quite yet.

http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=91518
Good idea would be to check the other threads first. :D
Starline
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby nhoddity on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:19 pm

Starline wrote:

http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=91518
Good idea would be to check the other threads first. :D
Oooh, well... I looked at that thread, but I didn't think it was for this strip because it was made on Sunday and it didn't have the comic date or anything in the title and.. Meh. Sorry. :nervous:
nhoddity
Junior Keenspotter

Postby daanton on Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:21 am

I'm surprised she didn't say, "say ‘ahhh’". :nervous:
daanton
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Penny and Aggie