From "Care And Feeding Of Your Pet Woman"

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

From "Care And Feeding Of Your Pet Woman"

Postby Papuasblya on Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:24 pm

Rule Number 1: Do NOT fall asleep on her if you have been denied intercourse.
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby meshuggeneh on Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:31 am

Okay Penny, everything you're thinking at Rich, TELL him. Rule number one of the bedroom is communication. Although, she was communicating pretty well in the last episode (10/11)--telling Rich what she wants, saying no if things aren't going right.... Argh, pouting was not the best next step. Oh well, just more to support the case that they're not ready for sex yet.

I do wonder if she ends up waking Rich and they talk, I mean really talk, and that's how the night becomes so romantic.
meshuggeneh
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SAGG on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:35 am

Hee-hee! :lol: These two are in a death struggle over who's going to control the relationship! :lol: It's hilarious to me! :evilgrin:
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Kuroinu on Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:51 am

This comic is hysterical to me. I've actually had this happen to me with my boyfriend. Except, it was with kissing and not with sex. I kept thinking, "Yooouu knooooow you wanna just grab meh and kiss me!" And right as I was thinking it he got up to play his playstation. :roll:

My responce was much like Penny's, except it was followed by some inner laughter.

That's what I like about guys. There's no mystery behind them (cept in Marshall's case, apparently. Though, I thought he was being pretty frank).

Penny needs to learn this and stop having such high expectations. She's going to be let down. Granted, guys can be romantic, but they kinda....have to want to be. It can't be forced.
Kuroinu
Junior Keenspotter

Postby RentACop on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:52 am

I agree Penny needs to tell Rich what she's thinking, BUT it's not very romantic to do so, thus creating some sort of catch-22.
RentACop
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SaraStar on Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:00 am

Man, I know exactly how she feels here. You kind of want to feel worth the chase. You want to feel like there's nothing more desireable in his mind that you and he has to work to get you.

Only it's pretty awkward to just come out and say exactly what she's thinking. There's not a sexy way of saying "I want to have sex with you, but I want you to make me want to have sex with you."
"An integral part of any relationship is knowing that you could be killed in your sleep at any time." -Trent Reznor
SaraStar
Junior Keenspotter

Postby atristain on Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:19 am

Well, at least he can presume that he slept with her. :lol: *snort*
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby Yuko no Slayer-Dryad on Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:12 am

Honestly, I don't think Penny's ready for a serious romantic relationship yet, and neither is Rich. Both are far to caught up in their own pretense games. To be honest, Rich is kind of an example of the reason teenage girls often have to deal with overprotective fathers.
If a man is right about something, and no one agrees with him and he is unable to put his truth into benificial action beyond mere principle, does it really matter whether he's right or not?
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Tarlia on Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:19 am

I can sort of recognise that "wanting them to just KNOW" kind of thinking, though not really when it comes to sex. It's a far too complex topic to keep silent about, not only because male and female anatomy is different, but because people are so vastly different here, women AND men, you can't get it right by guessing.

But they're only around 16, and I honestly don't think there are many people who are mature enough for sex at that age.
Tarlia
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Saint_37 on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:32 am

HA HA! Teen agers are so funny when they try to do adult stuff!
There is never a need to outrun anything you can outwit.

The madness drives me away only to lure me back again.

"I am posting in this high quality thread."
Saint_37
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby atristain on Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:37 am

At least he didn't fall asleep while standing over her naked body. :wink:

(I love this one strip, specially for the last panel :lol: )

INMHO Randy needs a better archive system, with searching capabilities. Did you suggested one to him T?
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby TCampbell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:21 am

Yeahhhh...
TCampbell
Keenspot Despot

Postby Freemage on Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:20 pm

The funny thing is, what Penny wants here? Is almost exactly what Karen wants. They want to be told they are desireable, worth chasing, instigators of passion.
Freemage
Keenspot Despot

Postby Beanie on Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:19 pm

meshuggeneh wrote:I do wonder if she ends up waking Rich and they talk, I mean really talk, and that's how the night becomes so romantic.

Or Penny's just a liar! I personally subscribe to that theory. And the reason she was so pissed at Michelle is because she got caught.
Or because she WANTS to have first-hand experience, and she's bitter at Rich for denying her what she so rightly deserves!! and takes that out on Michelle.

Or maybe a bit of both.
Who knows. =>
Beanie
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Tarlia on Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:43 pm

Beanie wrote:
meshuggeneh wrote:I do wonder if she ends up waking Rich and they talk, I mean really talk, and that's how the night becomes so romantic.

Or Penny's just a liar! I personally subscribe to that theory. And the reason she was so pissed at Michelle is because she got caught.
Or because she WANTS to have first-hand experience, and she's bitter at Rich for denying her what she so rightly deserves!! and takes that out on Michelle.

Or maybe a bit of both.
Who knows. =>

I agree. The attempt at sex failed, so Penny has to say it was "romantic" instead. It doesn't sound very good that "nothing happened because we're dumb kids".
Tarlia
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby atristain on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:38 am

Tarlia wrote:
Beanie wrote:

Or maybe a bit of both.
Who knows. =>

I agree. The attempt at sex failed, so Penny has to say it was "romantic" instead. It doesn't sound very good that "nothing happened because we're dumb kids".

Of course it's romantic. What could be more romantic than sleeping next to the person you love the most, without having sex? The only problem here is that only one of them is asleep. :wink:
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby meshuggeneh on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:00 am

If it was a failure, why would Penny tell her friends about it at all, only to lie about it?
meshuggeneh
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Beanie on Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:28 am

meshuggeneh wrote:If it was a failure, why would Penny tell her friends about it at all, only to lie about it?

Because girls lie about gettin' booty just as much as guys do.
Beanie
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Freemage on Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:33 pm

atristain wrote:
Tarlia wrote:I agree. The attempt at sex failed, so Penny has to say it was "romantic" instead. It doesn't sound very good that "nothing happened because we're dumb kids".

Of course it's romantic. What could be more romantic than sleeping next to the person you love the most, without having sex? The only problem here is that only one of them is asleep. :wink:

Nah, that's apparently only romantic when Marshall does it.
Freemage
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ollie_Vera on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:37 pm

Beanie wrote:
meshuggeneh wrote:If it was a failure, why would Penny tell her friends about it at all, only to lie about it?

Ever watched American Pie 2? :wink:
Ollie_Vera
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: From "Care And Feeding Of Your Pet Woman"

Postby quitejaded on Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:09 pm

Papuasblya wrote:Rule Number 1: Do NOT fall asleep on her if you have been denied intercourse.

You don't know anything do you?

If a woman denies you sex, it is wise to fall asleep or walk around her as if she is un-needed and doesn't exist.

She'll become so irritated that she'll start working to get you back in.

Well, let's see how it works out in this comic. :3
quitejaded
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby meshuggeneh on Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:01 am

Beanie wrote:

Sometimes, but Penny was offended when Michelle asked her about sex.
meshuggeneh
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Beanie on Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:07 am

meshuggeneh wrote:Sometimes, but Penny was offended when Michelle asked her about sex.

Riiiiight... go back and read my first post again. =>
Beanie
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Penny and Aggie