Page 1 of 1

Um, Stan dear, WTF?!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:09 pm
by isobel
Sooo...is Stan really gay, or is he really just in it for the fun? And what is this mysterious thrill to which he refers? Is it love? And if so, love for Rich or love for Michelle? Was that dreamy sequence in the middle some strange hybrid of Stan and Michelle's inner monologues? Did I ask too many questions? :o

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:39 pm
by Kaymcc
Maybe he's bisexual.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:06 am
by Zombielicious
I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:12 am
by Kaymcc
I doubt he's 'pressing her down', that certainly doesn't mesh with the style Stan's so far shown in bedroom games. As for the latter, that's my thought too. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 am
by Zombielicious
Pressing isn't the word I really had in mind, but I'm swedish so it's not always easy to find the right word for things. :nervous:
But he has his hand behind her head, and is steering her downwards, that's for sure. She looks kinda ...numb.
Anyway. He gave her some confidence, and now he gets blown in return? He's a smart guy :wink: ...but I must say that this latest comic, tho' I'm not really sure why, made me lose some of that respect I gained for him again. :grumble:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:08 am
by Sebastian
Zombielicious wrote:I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

It is only fair, he make her feel good with his mouth, now it is her turn. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:23 am
by Zombielicious
Sebastian wrote:
Zombielicious wrote:I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

It is only fair, he make her feel good with his mouth, now it is her turn. ;)


:lol:

Mr. Latio and Ms. Lingus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:48 am
by Papuasblya
Zombielicious wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Zombielicious wrote:I've got one question to add: Is he pressing her down underneath the blanket? Is she performing oral sex on him whilst he fantasize of Rich?

:o

It is only fair, he make her feel good with his mouth, now it is her turn. ;)


:lol:


Stan is indeed close friends with Phil and Connie, as we called them in college.

Re: Mr. Latio and Ms. Lingus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 am
by CEOIII
Papuasblya wrote:Stan is indeed close friends with Phil and Connie, as we called them in college.


Um.......Phil? Connie I get, her and I have been best of friends since 11th grade. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:34 am
by miarrow
It was a set up joke. Probably making fun of the overanalysing everyone does on the comic.

One more reason I love Stan. I think he's my favorite character.


And I know all the kids are doing it, but teen sex still makes me inky. I kind of can't wait till this arc is done. I want to put them all in separate rooms and make them finger paint.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:04 pm
by shekron Kaizar
Rich is the man's man. Stan really admires him and idolizes him, even to the point of actually wanting to be his boyfriend. He probably sleeps around so much because he wants to prove himself worthy to be the friend of one of the two male Adonis's in this comic.
IMHO :shifty:

Re: Mr. Latio and Ms. Lingus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:53 pm
by Freemage
CEOIII wrote:
Papuasblya wrote:Stan is indeed close friends with Phil and Connie, as we called them in college.


Um.......Phil? Connie I get, her and I have been best of friends since 11th grade. :)


That would be Phil A. Show, I believe. Step-brother to Connie Linguis.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:03 am
by StarKruzr
Zombielicious wrote:Pressing isn't the word I really had in mind, but I'm swedish so it's not always easy to find the right word for things. :nervous:
But he has his hand behind her head, and is steering her downwards, that's for sure. She looks kinda ...numb.
Anyway. He gave her some confidence, and now he gets blown in return? He's a smart guy :wink: ...but I must say that this latest comic, tho' I'm not really sure why, made me lose some of that respect I gained for him again. :grumble:


It looks like he's probably just holding her. I think Michelle is asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:13 am
by Zombielicious
It could be that she's just asleep, but in the first panel it looks like he's holding up the cover, and in the fourth panel you can't see her at all (she should be visible at his shoulder if she's sleeping on him)
Also... that smile... It COULD be because of his Rich-fantasy, but it could also be because she's giving him head whilst he's thinking.

I am very curious now, and will look forward to the next strip of Michelle and Stan!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:55 am
by SAGG
shekron Kaizar wrote:Rich is the man's man. Stan really admires him and idolizes him, even to the point of actually wanting to be his boyfriend. He probably sleeps around so much because he wants to prove himself worthy to be the friend of one of the two male Adonis's in this comic.
IMHO :shifty:


I believe you've got everything right except the boyfriend part. Stan really just wants Rich's approval, not that he's bisexual or anything like that, that's all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:35 am
by Kaymcc
I'm hoping he is bisexual. It's very rare to see a bisexual male portrayed in literature in general not to mention in a way that's both positive *and* realistic. *crosses fingers*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:47 am
by Saint_37
Now now this is not the time to start talking about the romance novel that you have hidden in the hard drive of your computer which includes you as the protaganist.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:36 am
by atristain
Hey! Who told you about that? Nobody was suppose to know about that!

Wait... You meant him. Well no.. I don't know anything about that. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:01 am
by kgirl1992
i would say it looks like he has his arm around her and shes giveing him a hand job

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:34 am
by Trollroot
You know, I was just going through the archives for another reason, and I couldn't help but notice...there are a lot of womens clothes and Brokeback references with the guy!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:22 am
by JackFairy
kgirl1992 wrote:i would say it looks like he has his arm around her and shes giveing him a hand job


I would say it looks like they're asleep.