Penny and Aggie in 20 years

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

Penny and Aggie in 20 years

Postby Papuasblya on Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:23 am

I often wonder what will happen to the gang in two decades. Here are my predictions:

Penny will get what she thinks she wants. She'll have the richest husband, the biggest house, the best children, in town. She'll be happy and delightful. By 40 she'll be dead of an overdose of sleeping pills. There will be no note but they will find thousands of pages of poetry about a man named "D" on her computer. This will be published posthumously and scholarly articles will be written about her life and work for 100 years.

Aggie will score top honors in college and law school. When she gets out, she will become a top environmental lawyer. Representing oil companies and whalers. By 40 she will be the youngest Secretary of the EPA in history. She'll still listen to pirated music though. In bed. With Lisa.

Marshall will fall in love and remain monogamous. He will run a number of fitness clubs. Straight or gay, he will be the most boring human being on the planet.

Duane will become an investigative reporter. While doing a story on the influence of the oil companies that Aggie represents on the politics of several African and South American companies, his car will explode with him in it. A journalism prize will be named after him.

Michelle will never marry Stan or anyone else. They will however sleep together on and off for years, especially during each of his six marriages to women who look like her. She will become an editor of a national fashion magazine which is taken over by Stan's media company. He will have to fire her, personally, and he will be crying when he does it. She will never speak to him again, not because he fired her, but because he was a pussy about it. A few years later, she will work for his rival and his company will be bought out. She will take a picture of herself -- still gorgeous -- taking a shower in the same dress he deflowered her in. Her perfect body will be visible through the wet cloth. She will right "You're Fired" and "Suffer" across the good parts of the picture. He will become President of the United States. She will go to her grave never having slept with another man besides him.

Sarah will lose her mind and be confined to an institution. One night, walking the grounds of the hospital, she will be abducted by aliens who will make her their queen.

Karen will gain the weight back but keep the clothes and the hair, and she will soon discover that a heavy chick who likes to have sex is very popular. By the time she is 40 she will have had over 4,000 penises, not counting the ones she sees every day as one of the foremost urologists in the country, specializing in erectile disorders. She will never be told "my eyes are up HERE" again.

Charisma and Nick will live together without getting married. In their mid 60s, he will die of a heart attack during intercourse. After a respectful mourning period, she will begin to deflower any local virgin boy that Mrs. Levac has not gotten to first.

Rich will take over the Jackass franchise and be a multimillionaire by age 25. By age 40 he will be broke, in a wheelchair, and an alcoholic.

Jack will be recruited by the government as an assassin and will never be seen again.
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby JackFairy on Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:29 am

Hmmm, but why assume that Penny will get the disappointing life and the sleeping pill overdose? Penny, despite being popular and thus "bad" seems to have a very good head on her shoulders. I think she will, as you say, get everything she thinks she wants, up until she goes to college. Then she might be motivated to achieve academically a bit more (as we know she can) and will probably end up seducing some hot, young, slightly rebellious TA. They will end up living in the suburbs of a big metropolis, and they'll co-manage a company that they started up together.

Aggie, on the other hand, seems to me like someone who'll burn out or sell out in a few years--and if she doesn't, at the rate she's going, she will become even more marginalized from society. In any case, I think she'll get involved in activism and become a lesbian till graduation when she goes to a liberal all-women's college, but eventually will become disillusioned with her youthful ideals and other activists (especially since she doesn't seem like she could handle the more radical branches of it) and will instead channel her zeal into neighboprhood committees and book clubs. She'll end up chairing some local Democratic lobbying group that thinks of itself as progressive but is really stuck in bourgeois petty moderate morality, and will annoy everyone several times a year by her donation drives.
JackFairy
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Penny and Aggie in 20 years

Postby atristain on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:06 am

Papuasblya wrote:Rich will take over the Jackass franchise and be a multimillionaire by age 25. By age 40 he will be broke, in a wheelchair, and an alcoholic.

You forgot to say that a big television chain will produce a Reality Show, featuring his family, called "The Diggles"

Papuasblya wrote:Jack will be recruited by the government as an assassin and will never be seen again.

Actually, he will be the man behind Stan's politics career, the one that brings him to the Oval office and the one pulling the strings in the really important decisions.

His name is mentioned once in Duane's diary, (journal?) thought... :-?

I won't even say what will happen to Fred and Daphne after they meet Helen's geeky cousin and her scruffy boyfriend (who, BTW is the owner of a Great Dane :wink: )
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stella Polaris on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:27 am

Obviously this is partly a joke, but - oddly enough - Penny's Stepford Wife end bothers and disagrees with me the most. She, I think, is the one who will learn of life's little disappointments, but eventually, end up in a place in life that will make her happy. I see her married, but I don't know about children.

As for Aggie, I don't see her becoming the full-blown activist you wrote. I see her as something what her mother seemed to be, albeit a more "modern" version of her (none of the hippie clothes etc). A determined but not a hell-bent activist, doing her part in making the world a better place, but never really achieving big things. I see her as single.

I agree with your view of Marshall. And I'll bunch Duane in with him, Duane's damn boring too. Actually, I see Duane with the Stepford Wives life, minus the disappointing and bitter end.

I don't know about the others, but Karen, I think, will grow out of her insecurities and issues and marry someone. Don't know about kids, I see her as both having them and not having. She'll be determined and she'll have ambission, and she'll be successfull. She'll be a hard woman, but she'll be satisfied.
Stella Polaris
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby quitejaded on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:45 am

Aggie's gay.
quitejaded
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Archon Divinus on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:30 am

Delightfuly bleak, but I think Penny's poetry will be about an "A" of indeterminate gender.
Archon Divinus
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby JackFairy on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:01 am

Stella Polaris wrote:As for Aggie, I don't see her becoming the full-blown activist you wrote.

The OP didn't paint Aggie as an activist. :-P Or maybe yes, an "activist," but note that she's representing oil companies and whalers--ie, the very insititutions/companies she hates right now.
JackFairy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Papuasblya on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:42 pm

JackFairy wrote:
Stella Polaris wrote:As for Aggie, I don't see her becoming the full-blown activist you wrote.

The OP didn't paint Aggie as an activist. :-P Or maybe yes, an "activist," but note that she's representing oil companies and whalers--ie, the very insititutions/companies she hates right now.

Does "OP" mean Original Post or Obnoxious Pig? Both of them apply to me, but I just want to know.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Papuasblya on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:50 pm

Stella Polaris wrote:I don't know about the others, but Karen, I think, will grow out of her insecurities and issues and marry someone. Don't know about kids, I see her as both having them and not having. She'll be determined and she'll have ambission, and she'll be successfull. She'll be a hard woman, but she'll be satisfied.

Hey, I've actually given Karen one of the happiest endings. The girl is going to be a doctor, she's going to be wildly professionally and romantically successful, and she's going to be surrounded by what she loves most -- naked men in various states of erection who need HER to minister to their membra virilis. I don't fault the girl for being hose-crazy, I'm giving her a lifestory that puts her in control of that desire and allows her to have everything she wants: self-acceptance, acceptance and desire from others, to be put on a pedestal, and to have a great deal of control over men, either as their lover or as their healer. Maybe the girl THINKS she wants marriage but I suspect that even if she found a version of Marshall that came with a libido, within five years she'd be wracked with self-doubts as to whether he still feels her desirable. Let's face it, Karen's going to make one hell of a great slut -- why ruin it by turning her into a wife?
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Papuasblya on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:52 pm

quitejaded wrote:Aggie's gay.

Which would explain why Lisa is in her bed, I guess.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Stella Polaris on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:12 am

JackFairy wrote:

Oh, you're right. I misread that part.

Papuasblya wrote:

Except that it was said in that on strip in the car with her dad that she's not gay.

Papuasblya wrote:Let's face it, Karen's going to make one hell of a great slut -- why ruin it by turning her into a wife?

Because I think you've gotten her number wrong. She doesn't love cock, she just needs men to give attention to her so she can prove herself that she's not beautiful and deserves to be desired. Once she gets over her issues, I hardly think she's gonna be a "great slut". She's gonna use that determination to somethin else, like a real career.
Stella Polaris
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby sopdetly on Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:28 am

Stella Polaris wrote:
Papuasblya wrote:

Except that it was said in that on strip in the car with her dad that she's not gay.

In that strip she took a brief moment to consider the possibility, thought of Penny and her friends, all of whom Aggie really doesn't like, and shuddered at the idea of liking them, which drove her to toss out the idea. And then she saw Marshall and figured that was that.

So, she's not gay, she's bi ;)
sopdetly
Junior Keenspotter

Postby atristain on Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:50 am

sopdetly wrote:
Stella Polaris wrote:
Papuasblya wrote:

In that strip she took a brief moment to consider the possibility, thought of Penny and her friends, all of whom Aggie really doesn't like, and shuddered at the idea of liking them, which drove her to toss out the idea. And then she saw Marshall and figured that was that.

I hope that doesn't stop her from "experimenting" with her co-eds. :evilgrin:

* Crosses fingers *
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Return to Penny and Aggie