Caveat Stan

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

Caveat Stan

Postby Papuasblya on Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:23 am

Dear Stan:

By the time you read this, it will probably be too late. You will have already been used by Michelle in an attempt to hurt her father. Although inexperienced in the physical aspects, it is clear that Michelle is fairly sophisticated at the basic purpose of physical intimacy -- self-gratification, hopefully at someone else's expense.

While it is likely that the act itself was gratifying to both of you, be aware that her ulterior motive, beneath the basic need to scratch a basic itch, is to find a potential replacement for her father as the primary man in her life. Her father loves her unconditionally -- notwithstanding how furious he will be when, oops, she lets out what happened -- and she will expect the same from you. Good luck, champ, your near future holds either a lot of growing up or a lot of drinking.

On the other hand, it could be worse. In a few years she'll move to the next phase of female sexuality, i.e., picking guys in an attempt to hurt her MOTHER. This phase is a lot worse and lasts from somewhere around the time the girl enters college until the time her first child graduates from college.

Sincerely,

Papuasblya
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kaymcc on Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:38 am

*opens mouth*
:-?
:okthen: :grumble:
*closes mouth*
Kaymcc
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kash on Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:15 am

"Ambition"
fitting that they both seem so lackluster in ther choice of career.
'eh, whatever.'
THANKS FO' THA PIZZAH, HOMESLICE!
kash
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Caveat Stan

Postby JK9000 on Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:55 am

Papuasblya wrote:Her father loves her unconditionally -- notwithstanding how furious he will be when, oops, she lets out what happened -- and she will expect the same from you.

Uh, we've never even met her father. I don't think we're in a position to cite the status of his love. I mean, it's a good guess, but we don't really know.

Anyway. It seems to me Stan's looking into this as a short romp, nothing more. I'd normally say Michelle is too-- how can someone say that and expect a meaningful relationship?-- but Papuasblya is probably on to something.
JK9000
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Goatfish on Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:15 am

Honestly, take out the "medicine" and Stan has listed three closely related fields: politics, law, and government. And he's clearly skilled at networking and "people-pleasing"-- I'm sure that he plans to play to these skills. My guess is that Stan has much more ambitious goals than he's letting on.
Goatfish
Junior Keenspotter

Postby atristain on Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:22 am

I hope he didn't leave the Webcam on (since he LOVES being on camera) or the guy'll never run for President...
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby daanton on Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:00 am

Michelle's seems soooo persuasive, isn't she, Stan? :-?
daanton
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

....clutched by disappointment...

Postby Sassy-fras on Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:14 am

I am sad. *insert big pout* I did not expect Michelle to do a 180 turn on me. For some reason I was expecting her to be cute and Stan to be the Casanova type 'o guy he always is. Alas, their meeting appears to be more of a "business transaction" of sorts than a romantic interlude.
Marco: Maybe if you showed Dr. Zaius the proper respect, Dr. Zaius would stop showing you the POO! -Josie and the Pussycats-
Sassy-fras
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GreenKore on Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:53 pm

Alas, their meeting appears to be more of a "business transaction" of sorts than a romantic interlude.

:D That it seems, that it seems!
GreenKore
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LeonardC on Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:30 pm

I don't think Stan needs any warning. He's got all the information he needs to see that Michelle may be just viewing this as a business transaction of sorts. If he wants a serious relationship, he's in trouble; but we've already seen that he's the type who'd be very happy with a quick screw, and that's probably just what he'll get.

Michelle is the one I feel sorry for. Doing something just to hurt your parents is a pretty good way to hurt yourself. Especially when you're still living with them.
LeonardC
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Papuasblya on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:00 pm

atristain wrote:I hope he didn't leave the Webcam on (since he LOVES being on camera) or the guy'll never run for President...

Yeah, I can see that attack ad now: over a grainy video of Michelle with her ankles over Stan's shoulders as he chants "whosyer daddy", a solemn voice intones: "Stan Whatsisname scored a chick in a catsuit in high school. Stan's opponent, like you, scored nothing but his own hand until college or beyond until, like you, he married a frump. Vote for Stan's opponent because, like you, his sexual history is a combination of frustration, fantasy and fap-fap-fap. You don't really want a President who is better in the rack than you are, do you?"
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ivy-chan on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:23 pm

I actually viewed that comment as a joke, to get the conversation away from a topic she didn't care for and on to...well, business. :wink:

I don't think she's necessarily doing this *just* to get back at her parents. She seemed pretty interested in sex for sex's sake when she was in her happy little thought bubble with her 'pouncing' on Stan in the middle of the hallway.

http://www.pennyandaggie.com/d/20060515.html

The way she's acted up to this point doesn't seem to indicate that she thinks of it only as a business transaction, either. She's been concerned with how to act, how to dress, what to do during sex, presumably how to make it good. Also, body cues. Look at her expression when she's walking away from Stan in the library: gooey eyes, blush, smile...yes, I think there's a more than a spot of romance in here, too. If all else fails, check out those little hearts!

http://www.pennyandaggie.com/d/20060612.html
ivy-chan
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby JackFairy on Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:16 pm

Papuasblya wrote:Although inexperienced in the physical aspects, it is clear that Michelle is fairly sophisticated at the basic purpose of physical intimacy -- self-gratification, hopefully at someone else's expense.On the other hand, it could be worse. In a few years she'll move to the next phase of female sexuality, i.e., picking guys in an attempt to hurt her MOTHER. This phase is a lot worse and lasts from somewhere around the time the girl enters college until the time her first child graduates from college.

Well, that... was full of misogyny and weird cynicism. Stan doesn't strike me as the type of delicate flower who'd be heartbroken over the fact that a girl slept with him for her own purposes (not like he doesn't have his own). Especially when she's upfront with it. Especicially when she's joking.
JackFairy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kaymcc on Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:18 am

JackFairy wrote:full of misogyny

JackFairy? I want to thank you for making me feel better. I was getting seriously concerned about being the only one to see something wrong with that statement! :gonk:
Kaymcc
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tarlia on Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:27 am

How anyone can view her comment about her father as anything but a joke is beyond me. Come on guys. It was just a roundabout way of saying 'have sex with me'.

I choose not to comment upon the OP's ridiculous statements about women's sexuality except that there's no :roll: icon big enough to suit it.
Tarlia
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Penny and Aggie