OMG, Charisma has a KID!

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

Postby Fen on Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:02 am

Charisma being Marshall's mom is like, the final step towards making this a true soap opera. That and Karen finding out she is Melody's kid.
I will never understand you. When will I stop trying?
Fen
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: ...hhmmmm....

Postby Zombielicious on Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:32 am

Sassy-fras wrote:Just wonderin'...do we know anything about Rich's parents? Could Charisma be his mama? O_o It'd explain a lot...the mystery of his family and her non-chalant "I so am not your stereotypical mom" air. Just a guess though.

We -now- know this:
http://www.pennyandaggie.com/d/20060922.html

That's his father. So... if Charisma is his mom... she's either cheating on her Rich-lookalike-husband, or she's divorced.

Anyhoo: She's hot :)
It would be fun if Cyndi IS her daughter, so I'm rooting for that! :smug:

...um... and I know that I'm one month late with this answer :roll:
Devouring brains since 1984. Braaaaains! Yummy!
Zombielicious
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: ...hhmmmm....

Postby Sebastian on Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:32 am

Zombielicious wrote:
Sassy-fras wrote:Just wonderin'...do we know anything about Rich's parents? Could Charisma be his mama? O_o It'd explain a lot...the mystery of his family and her non-chalant "I so am not your stereotypical mom" air. Just a guess though.

We -now- know this:
http://www.pennyandaggie.com/d/20060922.html

That's his father. So... if Charisma is his mom... she's either cheating on her Rich-lookalike-husband, or she's divorced.

You know, that make me think. When Aggie's father was thinking how to say to his daughter about his relationship one of the panel didn't click right with me, the do as I say, not as I do what was that supposed to mean? that he didn't wanted aggie have a relationship, a boyfriend? But that would be ridiculous, he could not like the idea, as every father, but saying her to not do it would be too much, but...
But if he have a relationship with a married woman, well, this change everything, and if this woman is the mother of Penny ex-boyfriend!? and that Aggie about "monpoly on love" , well, what is marriage if not a form of copyright after all ;). Oh boy what a tangled web T spin, indeed.
That would be certainly interesting.
Like a trainwreck. :)
Sebastian
Keenspot Despot

Postby TheTeague on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:38 am

I think the "Do as I say, not as I do" is reffering to sex, not relationships.
Being a hippie, I could see him getting started in the free-love back when when he was as young, or possibly a little younger than Aggie, thus making him feel a bit hypocritical to be protective of her.
TheTeague
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby shekron Kaizar on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:58 am

Marshal is Karisma's kid brother
That's what I think anyway.
The real question is; will Aggie hook up with Marshal before or after her father reveals his relationship with Karisma. Dundunduuun :shifty:
"You know what? I'm like a book..."
"A very thick one..."
shekron Kaizar
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Freemage on Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:01 pm

TheTeague wrote:I think the "Do as I say, not as I do" is reffering to sex, not relationships.
Being a hippie, I could see him getting started in the free-love back when when he was as young, or possibly a little younger than Aggie, thus making him feel a bit hypocritical to be protective of her.

And not only that, but he's now having a very physical relationship with a woman who is not his wife. If he's been telling Aggie she should wait until marriage, then he might very well be feeling a bit hypocritical (even though there's a world of difference between being an experienced widower with a daughter and being a teenager in highschool--his concern in that strip wasn't the morality of how he was acting, it was how Aggie might perceive his actions).
Freemage
Keenspot Despot

Postby Zombielicious on Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:25 pm

shekron Kaizar wrote:Marshal is Karisma's kid brother
That's what I think anyway.
The real question is; will Aggie hook up with Marshal before or after her father reveals his relationship with Karisma. Dundunduuun :shifty:

I don't like Aggie. Nor do I like Karen. BUT I'd LOVE to see them fight! A pure and clean catfight over Marsh :evilgrin:
Devouring brains since 1984. Braaaaains! Yummy!
Zombielicious
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kgirl1992 on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:31 am

they might not be talking about a kid or it might be someone we know and have seen parents of but the mom we saw was a stepmom or we only saw the dad
We Are Mayhem and We Will Never Die!
My wiki page.
Kum-El wrote: It is a belief among certain portions of the student body at their school (and their fellow half-bloods) that the Zeus brothers are gay, and that the only reason Hermes hasn't come out of the closet is that Aaron's also in there and has a deathgrip on the doorknob.

http://formspring.me/kgirl1992
kgirl1992
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Karasuma on Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:27 am

As somebody who STARTED this thead way the heck back there,

SCORE!

The answer to the burning question. Marshall's hers, and the PLOT THICKENS.

On the other hand, who the shit is Cyndi now?
Sleep, that's where I'm a Viking!
Karasuma
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Penny and Aggie