Oh, Michelle

The teenage years. Friendships, crushes, growth... and hating. Lots of hating.

Moderators: Gisele Lagace, TCampbell

Forum rules
Penny and Aggie moved to http://www.pennyandaggie.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1

Oh, Michelle

Postby isobel on Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm

Since the Michelle-and-Stan sublot has no place to go, I'm giving it one. First up, where does Michelle find that kind of getup?! Second, I'm going to possibly answer my own question and hazard a guess that this is her parents' bedroom, judging by the size of the bed and the general lack of any teenager-y stuff anywhere visible. Am I right? Third, what does everyone think Stan's reaction will be? I'm harboring a few theories, but I'm gonna hold off on those for now.
isobel
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Oh, Michelle

Postby Papuasblya on Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:47 pm

isobel wrote:Since the Michelle-and-Stan sublot has no place to go,

Oh I disagree. Does anyone know how to get that cute "make your own doll" program to add a third-trimester (including distended navel) abdomen to the doll?
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
Papuasblya
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby snowp14 on Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:55 pm

I'm really not liking the stomach cutout on that dress.

Haha, oh Michelle :lol: At least she's messing up during the dress rehearsal. I hope she's not gonna be this clumsy when Stan's actually there.

Well, Stan sees Michelle as someone who knows she's hot and therefore has that confidence and power. Kind of like Brandi. However, that's not the case at all. My theory is that there's gonna be a lot of fumbling around before anything happens, and Stan's gonna realize Michelle doesn't have that confidence and experience he thought she had. He's either going to a) take advantage of it or b) feel guilty or weary about taking advantage of her and will back off.
snowp14
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby JackFairy on Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:07 am

Aww, man, Michelle. That cutout on your stomach is so hideous. If it had been a keyhole cleavage cutout, it might have been cute and sexy, but a tummy hole? Eww.

That said, one can easily find this dress at LVLX or, at a higher price tag, places like TrashyLingerie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LVL-X-BLACK-GOLD-SE ... dZViewItem

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=95
JackFairy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby StarKruzr on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:11 am

Yes, it's trashy.

Nevertheless, RRRROOOOWWWWRRRR.
~'Kruzr, CI

FLEET: For Honor, Courage, and Really Big Guns.

Urban's Quills - Stay Sharp
StarKruzr
Keenspot Despot

Postby trudyscousin on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:49 am

If the girl fell forward, how'd she wind up on her back? (Not to be pedantic; this strip is still the best!)

That aside, I can't put my finger on why, but I'm feeling afraid for Michelle.
trudyscousin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Sebastian on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:16 am

trudyscousin wrote:If the girl fell forward, how'd she wind up on her back?

Uh? She didn't. She fell on her face.
Sebastian
Keenspot Despot

Postby malicemarmalade on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:04 am

Ever consider that maybe she's a bit short on money and only has enough green to spend on a clearence bucket dress? She probably can't afford taste even if she wanted it.
malicemarmalade
Junior Keenspotter

She's so cuuuuute...

Postby Sassy-fras on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:26 am

I liked this strip. It made me giggle lots. I'm assuming her thoughts went something like this....

Panel 1: Hmmm...maybe I could work this....

Panel 2: Oh yeah. So sexy. Angelina Jolie, eat your heart out.

Panel 3: Sexier pose. Oh yeah.

Panel 4: Damnit! I used too much hair spray!

Panel5: Mayday! Mayday! Gravity sucks!

Heheh. Michelle's so cute. *hugs her Michelle plushie!*

Isobel
First up, where does Michelle find that kind of getup?! Second, I'm going to possibly answer my own question and hazard a guess that this is her parents' bedroom, judging by the size of the bed and the general lack of any teenager-y stuff anywhere visible.[/b]

Yeeeaaahhh....what if it's her mother's?! O_O Or worse....her father's!?*eeps!*
Marco: Maybe if you showed Dr. Zaius the proper respect, Dr. Zaius would stop showing you the POO! -Josie and the Pussycats-
Sassy-fras
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby atristain on Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:33 am

Well.... She ain't no Sharon Ston fer sure...

And I always thought that the effect a black dress gave was slimming you, not widen your hips. Looks like even if she's skinny, she can fill a dress nicely after all. She looks cute, like a little girl tryin out her moma's clothes and makeup.

I wonder why she's trying a dress, anyway. She won't need it for what she's intending to do with Stan, after all. Not that that dress could get too much in the way, anyway...
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sweep on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:49 am

I'll calling it now --

This "behind closed doors" series ends with Michelle either revealing she is pregnant or think she is.
Sweep
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Oh, Michelle

Postby isobel on Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:43 am

Papuasblya wrote:
isobel wrote:Since the Michelle-and-Stan sublot has no place to go,

Oh I disagree. Does anyone know how to get that cute "make your own doll" program to add a third-trimester (including distended navel) abdomen to the doll?

I meant no place on the forum to talk about it. As far as the plot, I sure as hell hope it's not going to be anything so after-school special as "OMG guys, I think I'm pregnant!" Whether or not she would be, that seems a little cheap. I mean, hell, that's the plot twist that's been around since Grease. Probably before. Plus, I don't think Stan's dumb-- he and Brandi have, to the best of my knowledge, avoided disaster, to say nothing of the other ladies Duane mentioned in the debate-- so even with Michelle's inexperience, I'd lay a bet on things being pretty safe.
isobel
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby L-ren on Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:59 am

Oh no! I don't really want Michelle and Stan to have sex. I think they will both regret it. Also, I'm scared of the upcoming more 'graphic' comics.
L-ren
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby quitejaded on Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:25 pm

Michelle is cute. Right now, I don't think she'd regret having sex, but we'll see. If she even puts out, that is.

What she's doing, checking herself out, haha... that's exactly what I do.

I don't like the tummy hole, either. If she's staying in private or going to some club, that's okay, but please don't walk around like that.
quitejaded
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GreenKore on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:38 pm

...If I could get hold of a dress like that, pull it off, and actually look classy...hmmm...

I think the Michelle/Stan subplot is building up towards something, too. I wouldn't rule out teen pregnancy, but that wasn't my first thought.
GreenKore
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby JackFairy on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:25 pm

Do you really think it would go towards something dramatic, like VD? I think if anything, it'll just go to having Michelle find out that she wasn't as ready as she thought she was, and at the same time, having Stan find out that he isn't as much of a playboy as HE thought he was, so they'll end up taking things slower in the form of cute couply dating.
JackFairy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GreenKore on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:55 am

It hasn't been confirmed in my mind yet that Stan and Michelle even have the potential to forming a cute couple, but I think you're on the right track.

I'm more than a little sure Stan isn't the playboy that he feels he is or that people see him as. How many girls has he been seen with during the strip? One? Michelle would be the second.[/i]
GreenKore
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby daanton on Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:40 am

It looks to me like Michelle is trying sooo hard--maybe too hard--just to hope to get laid once... so much effort put into what may or may not happen.
daanton
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GreenKore on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:20 pm

so much effort put into what may or may not happen.

People have put in more. :) All this is probably an insight into the affect her family's decreasing finances is having on her. Do you think she's trying to escape from other problems by going after Stan so seriously?
GreenKore
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby quitejaded on Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:11 pm

Yeah, she's putting so much effort when she doesn't need to! She's a chick. And a cute one REGARDLESS of what she wears. If she really wants to have sex with him, she doesn't have to wear that ugly dress. She just has to give him a kiss and let the music flow!

GreenKore, hot damn! Where the heck did you get all that? You people are nerdy. :P
quitejaded
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby TCampbell on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:14 pm

According to Jack and Duane (who don't agree on much else), Stan's done quite well for himself as a playboy.

Thirty points to whoever finds the strip that proves this.
TCampbell
Keenspot Despot

Postby willow_41z on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:57 pm

TCampbell wrote:According to Jack and Duane (who don't agree on much else), Stan's done quite well for himself as a playboy.

Thirty points to whoever finds the strip that proves this.

This one?
willow_41z
Junior Keenspotter

Postby TCampbell on Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:35 am

That's it!
TCampbell
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kuroinu on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:58 am

For some reason, I can't see either Stan or Michelle going through with it. Stan seems too concerned about hooking up with Michelle, and Michelle is just trying to be a sheep and follow the crowd.

I think Michelle wants something more than just a one-night stand, but is afraid to admit it.

I can see her backing out at the last second and not doing it. Simultaneously, I can see her regreting it, as she's having sex with Stan.
Kuroinu
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Yuko no Slayer-Dryad on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:41 am

She should take that 1980s dress off and wear what she wore when she hit on Stan in the library. She not only looked outstanding in it, but it had the desired effect on Stan right away, but former clothes horses got to do their thing I guess.
If a man is right about something, and no one agrees with him and he is unable to put his truth into benificial action beyond mere principle, does it really matter whether he's right or not?
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Next

Return to Penny and Aggie