Page 1 of 1

Argh, banned again

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:58 pm
by Monty :/
This is my final refuge now

and this place sucks

so please, lets just answer this poll for old times sake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:09 pm
by Dawlish
:D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:10 pm
by Dawlish
:D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:35 pm
by Propellerhead
Johnny.. because I'm a big fan of him...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 pm
by Gobolatula
I voted Johnny too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:04 am
by Lone Wolf01
As did I.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:00 am
by Propellerhead
Wow... Johnny is more popular than Nana McNoodles...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:57 am
by ed atiln
Voted Dr. vampire, even if he has a boring voice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:15 am
by Propellerhead
ed atiln wrote:Voted Dr. vampire, even if he has a boring voice.


Hell no! Steve's voice is not boring! It's just a bit... how do you say... static!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 am
by cheeselovingtree
Gobolatula wrote:I voted Johnny too.

holy shit, you're back.
and which of your accounts got banned, monty?
I voted sandwich guy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:32 pm
by ed atiln
cheeselovingtree wrote:
Gobolatula wrote:I voted Johnny too.

holy shit, you're back.
and which of your accounts got banned, monty?
I voted sandwich guy.

I forgot he even went, mostly because I haven't seen him before.
Who is this guy anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:38 pm
by Propellerhead
ed atiln wrote:
cheeselovingtree wrote:
Gobolatula wrote:I voted Johnny too.

holy shit, you're back.
and which of your accounts got banned, monty?
I voted sandwich guy.

I forgot he even went, mostly because I haven't seen him before.
Who is this guy anyway?


ONe of the most awesome guys in the universe, he makes a comic called Erik The Juicman... John is my hero, when I wake up, I'll get drunk as much as he does...

EDIT: and by wake I mean grow, but I really DO have to wake up...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:55 pm
by Monty :/
mmm, I got banned from ZU

my primary home after I got banned from my forum of three years.

This really is my final sanctum, unless I can find a cooler place :smug:

also I voted NaNa McNoodles because shes the captain of spacetree's ship

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:02 am
by ed atiln

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:14 am
by SoNegative
http://www.zu.ac.ae/ wrote:The first cohort of Zayed University's Master of Education in Educational Leadership program graduated on Tuesday, 11 September.


Ruh-roh!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:59 am
by MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Conspiracy! :o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:42 pm
by Probably
You guys will undoubtably know who I am going to choose.

And that would be Master Shake...

or Probably Alien. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:36 am
by ed atiln
12 total votes?
We have 12 people here?
We had like 7-8 people more just a month ago.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:06 am
by Propellerhead
why the shit do we even have these stupid favourite character polls!? It's retarded... and Allon is retarded....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:50 am
by ed atiln
Hey, if we don't we will forget what this forum is about.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am
by Cheshy458
Beardo. :smug:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:26 am
by Microwave
Nana McDoodles :smug:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:24 pm
by Spud/Grant
Is the end of dr. vampire? well I picked dr. vampire.