Space Tree is over here.

Moderator: ed atlin

SPACE TREE IS A LEGEND

Postby cheeselovingtree on Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:37 pm

just wanted to let you know
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby forescore on Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:31 am

i'd have to agree with that. I mean, anyone with a page on the Wikipedia is obviously legend material 8)
forescore
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tzen on Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:07 pm

How could it not be?
It's one of the greatest webtoons running!
Save The Rennets!!
http://www.savetherennets.com

Landry: Let's just assume i'm in command here, and that i give the orders for once!
Vala: Hmm...

Working won't kill you, but why risk it?

Reality is bad, IRL you can't respawn!
Tzen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby forescore on Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:13 pm

Tzen wrote:How could it not be?

I'll go further than that and say it IS the best webtoon running (in my humble opinion). I think it's probably better than more of the professional cartoons on TV too. Maybe that's just me though
forescore
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby fattymattk on Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:18 pm

legend, more like armend

that's all I have to contribute to this thread.

except that I also believe that space tree is pretty fucking sweet.
fattymattk
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:15 pm

forescore wrote:
Tzen wrote:How could it not be?

I'll go further than that and say it IS the best webtoon running (in my humble opinion). I think it's probably better than more of the professional cartoons on TV too. Maybe that's just me though

Only thing better is Bonus Stage. Partly because it has more than 2x the episodes, though :P
YOU'RE ALL SUCK!!!

My AIM is cpatterson23
Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby qwerts on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:32 am

the above poster was just murdered in the cold blood of truth and his post will be deleted in 24 hours.
please pay no attention to it and remember to diss bonus stage daily.
qwerts
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby cheeselovingtree on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:03 am

bonus stage sucks

sorry, a keenspotter supreme told me to do it.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby margarine on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:43 am

I just can't get into Bonus Stage. I've tried watching a couple, but it doesn't arouse me in the same way space tree does.
Allon in the goddamn motherfucking Jesus rimming RP thread
margarine
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rubberfishy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:55 am

margarine wrote:I just can't get into Bonus Stage. I've tried watching a couple, but it doesn't arouse me in the same way space tree does.

indeed
Rubberfishy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Flying Priest on Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:04 pm

A long time ago, far, far away, there once existed a tree... from and in SPACE.

He had many adventures with his... trusty captain and his green kid, and their names went down in history.

Unfortunately, that history book was misplaced in the paleontology section where all the college kids make out. No one checks out books in that section.

Anyway... They became LEGEND.
"I feel ready for whatever the experience is that we will... take with us after the show. I'm sure it will be... an adventure... a voyage on this... magnificent vessel... into unchartered waters! What if we see sailfish... jumping... and flying across the magnificent orb of a setting sun?"
-Eugene Levy, "A Mighty Wind"
The Flying Priest
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby IceSage on Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:23 am

I happen to like most of the animations on KeenToons... with the exception of Danny Washington & Pete the Pogo stick. Oh wait, that leaves 3. I'm making it seem as if there's a lot more...

Oddly enough, "Space Tree" seems a bit nostalgic to me... as in.. it reminds me of events in my memory that have never happened before ever.

Although, what's freaky about it though, is that I had this dream about a bald manican chasing after me in my house, and it was wearing a blue shirt with a white exclamation point on it... This was like, when I was 8. Then I started watching "Space Tree" and I almost had a heart attack when I saw "The Commander."

Wherever did you get the concept of making someone wear an "!" on someone's shirt Ed? O_O It's not something that's really seen.. anywhere... really... (Except from that old video game that was on the Sega Genesis called "Bubsy" with that Bobcat who wore a white shirt with a red "!" on it... I think.)
IceSage
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby qwerts on Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:06 am

Space Tree is the only keentoon I do not despise.
qwerts
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rubberfishy on Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:38 am

The Flying Priest wrote:A long time ago, far, far away, there once existed a tree... from and in SPACE.

He had many adventures with his... trusty captain and his green kid, and their names went down in history.

there names couldn't off gone down in history cos you called said captain when he
Rubberfishy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Flying Priest on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:06 pm

Dang, you're right. I get my "C" words screwed up sometimes.
"I feel ready for whatever the experience is that we will... take with us after the show. I'm sure it will be... an adventure... a voyage on this... magnificent vessel... into unchartered waters! What if we see sailfish... jumping... and flying across the magnificent orb of a setting sun?"
The Flying Priest
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Rubberfishy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:30 am

actully i just watched ep 8 "space e-girlfriend" and he says he is a "space captain" over the phone to xxxpinkfrosty88xxx
Rubberfishy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby qwerts on Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:47 am

he *gasp* lied.
qwerts
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Flying Priest on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:54 pm

In reality, what exactly do they do?

I mean, I know I've seen Space Tree driving the ship once or twice, but what does the commander do? ...Command? Command what? Our attention?
The Flying Priest
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The Commander Wood on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:07 pm

I mean, I know I've seen Space Tree driving the ship once or twice, but what does the commander do? ...Command? Command what? Our attention?

Well, i guess that's one of the funny things in the ST series. Spacetree is teaching The Commander how to be a Commander, only they havent finished yet with the lessons (lessons that a avarage pair would take 3 weeks to complete, but they haven't finished in almost 5 years :)) The only thing that ST says in the lessons are Triangle Stuff and that's why they still havent finished with the training. So actually...
the '' Commander '' isn't a '' Commander '' yet but a ''Commander-in-training ''. :wink: And what is the Commander learning in his training? I don't know. 8)
Heh.

The Commander Wood
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Flying Priest on Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:01 pm

The Commander Wood wrote: Well, i guess that's one of the funny things in the ST series. Spacetree is teaching The Commander how to be a Commander, only they havent finished yet with the lessons (lessons that a avarage pair would take 3 weeks to complete, but they haven't finished in almost 5 years :)) The only thing that ST says in the lessons are Triangle Stuff and that's why they still havent finished with the training. So actually...
the '' Commander '' isn't a '' Commander '' yet but a ''Commander-in-training ''. :wink: And what is the Commander learning in his training? I don't know. 8)

He's learning about triangles, of course. The entire universe is composed of triangles, you know. You just have to see it from a tree's perspective.
The Flying Priest
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Babylonian on Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:54 am

IceSage wrote:Wherever did you get the concept of making someone wear an "!" on someone's shirt Ed? O_O It's not something that's really seen.. anywhere... really... (Except from that old video game that was on the Sega Genesis called "Bubsy" with that Bobcat who wore a white shirt with a red "!" on it... I think.)

I hope in an upcoming episode of Space Tree the Commander opens a closet, revealing his secret yarn ball collection.

God I loved those games.
Babylonian
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby cheeselovingtree on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:14 pm

For no real reason other than my insane brilliance I decided to resurrect my first thread/post (containing one of TCWs first posts also, pretty awesome eh?)

8)
back in the day when I used the word legend alot.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:22 pm

The Commander Wood wrote:

Well, i guess that's one of the funny things in the ST series. Spacetree is teaching The Commander how to be a Commander, only they havent finished yet with the lessons (lessons that a avarage pair would take 3 weeks to complete, but they haven't finished in almost 5 years :)) The only thing that ST says in the lessons are Triangle Stuff and that's why they still havent finished with the training. So actually...

More like SPACE ADMIRAL.
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ed atiln on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:25 pm

forescore wrote:i'd have to agree with that. I mean, anyone with a page on the Wikipedia is obviously legend material 8)

*sobs*
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stickman on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:04 pm

Well, look at it this way... now Ed Atlin and Space Tree are... Legends of the Hidden Temple

that was a good show
What the hell is the internet
Stickman
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to Space Tree The Space Tree... IN SPACE!