Favourite Space Tree Episodes

Space Tree is over here.

Moderator: ed atlin

Favourite Space Tree Episodes

Postby Cheshy458 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 am

Name your favourite three episodes and explain why you like them. I'm hoping we can get some talk about the old ST going and get people rewatching it. You don't have to put them in any order and if you can't pick just three, name as many as you have to. If everyone replies and we get a fair few listed, we can have a poll to see the top episodes of all time.

Also, I know something similar's been done before, but it's been years and I think we could do with this.

I'll go first but it's really difficult to pick three... There are so many memorable moments throughout the series.

1. The Crown
"Oh well that's... Pretty messed up."
The randomness of this episode really appeals to me. Allon being crazy, Mee's Mongoose attack, The Commander dressed as Robin and Space Tree dreaming that he can operate a shotgun.
2. Cannibalize This
"I know how much you like Oxygen."
Allon being crazy with his "I am a golden god!" and "Give me your face!" are always good, plus some of the commander's lines are great. Also the little scene where Mee spikes the milkshake is great and "The Mirage's Cut" easter egg always makes me laugh out loud.
3. The Commander
"Clean what up?" "The time paradoxi."
I don't know why, but I seem to be a sucker for episodes where Allon acts crazy. Plus, the infamous "Hey everyone, I'm black." comes from this episode.

What're your guys favourite episodes and why?
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot

Re: Favourite Space Tree Episodes

Postby DrSimmons on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Aww man, I quote most of them on a regular basis. This is going to be difficult.
*Begins rewatching best episodes*
Hey look a new signature I wonder if anyone will notice ;)
Check this shit out: http://simmonscorp.tumblr.com/
DrSimmons
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Favourite Space Tree Episodes

Postby Cheshy458 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 am

DrSimmons wrote:Aww man, I quote most of them on a regular basis. This is going to be difficult.
*Begins rewatching best episodes*

I had exactly the same problem.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot

Return to Space Tree The Space Tree... IN SPACE!