the heck is everybody!!!!

Space Tree is over here.

Moderator: ed atlin

the heck is everybody!!!!

Postby JustFine on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Did Dawlish REALLY leave the forums this time ,or Commander de Wood get in a wood chipper or Spud fucked too much fathers?And what about Cheese lovin' Tree who hates me and thought I was a random douchebag with another account?
Life has 4 important Santa parts:
1.When you believe in Santa
2.When you don't believe in Santa
3.When you are(working as)Santa
4.When you look exactly like Santa

Alma , alma , piros alma ha nem ízlik, harapj szarba!
Széna , szalma, köpönyeg, nyálazd meg a tökömet
Aki engem baszogat, vegye be a faszomat!
JustFine
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: the heck is everybody!!!!

Postby Microwave on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 pm

what the fuck are you talking about?
Pie cold? NO PROBLEM!

.... ZOMG NO MORE QUOTEZZ LOL?.....
Microwave
Keenspot Despot

Postby JustFine on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Microwave wrote:what the fuck are you talking about?

I SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS NOW SHUT UP IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE US SOME MEAT A BALL

JustFine
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Microwave on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Pie cold? NO PROBLEM!

.... ZOMG NO MORE QUOTEZZ LOL?.....
Microwave
Keenspot Despot

Postby Whatisthemeanin on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Microwave wrote:
This forum has been updated with a new post.
CHANGELOG:
There are now X+1 Posts in this forum. X represents all posts made before this post.
Whatisthemeanin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fulgrymm on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:36 pm

JustFine wrote:I SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS NOW SHUT UP IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE US SOME MEAT A BALL
Fulgrymm
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Microwave wrote:
Microwave wrote:
Microwave wrote:
Why worry about the world ending today?
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby ed atiln on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Fulgrymm wrote:Ban All Noobs!
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby cheeselovingtree on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:59 pm

oh justfine
I don't hate you
I just thought you were commander!
Anyway yeah dawlish left and no one cares, TCW posts super occasionally, spud posts sometimes. I still pop on here at least once a day.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby DrSimmons on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Its weird, I actually read new posts on this forum everyday but I don't post all that much. And yeah I dont see why anyone would miss bawlish.
I miss Spacetree though. I wonder what Atlin's doing with himself. The last message I read of his sounded like he was really depressed or something. :gonk:
Hey look a new signature I wonder if anyone will notice ;)
Check this shit out: http://simmonscorp.tumblr.com/
DrSimmons
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ed atiln on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Actually this is the latest thing he has done Image and it was today.
And he did this yesterday
Ed wrote:This is a "reboot" of the once-classic Home Alone franchise. Kevin (Shia LaBeouf) just moved into his new home in New York with his blind (but sexy) aunt, Aunt Felicia (Jennifer Lopez). Kevin is like, "Well here we are at our new home, Aunt Felicia. We would've gotten here sooner if you didn't keep getting lost in New York" -- This is a reference to the second Home Alone film, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York -- So Aunt Felicia replies, "I can't help getting lost, I'm fuckin' blind!" -- By the way this isn't a family movie like the others, it is a dark psychological romantic thriller -- They both enter the house and Kevin is tired so he goes upstairs to take a nap. A few minutes later, Aunt Felicia is scared because she thinks Kevin has left. She thinks she's Home Alone. She's blind and can't see if anyone's around so it's like a metaphor because she isn't literally Home Alone she's metaphorically Home Alone.

Later, Kevin comes downstairs and Aunt Felicia is listening to the TV. Kevin is like "What are you watching, Aunt Felicia?" Then realizes how insensitive that question was, because she can't watch anything. EVER. Not since the events of last October. "I'm so sorry about the events of last October, Aunt Felicia" says Kevin, and AF grabs his hand and promises him it's okay. "Just describe what's happening in this movie for me." So he starts describing it, but then there's a sex scene in the movie that Kevin & Aunt F are watching & listening, respectively. And the sex scene happens to be between a young man and his older (but sexy) aunt. So he gets a little uncomfortable when he has to describe this very controversial, but also very sexy film to his blind (but sexy) aunt. Soon, Aunt Felicia whispers in Kevin's ear, "Did your parents ever tell you that you're adopted?" and Kevin's like "No, why are you telling me, Aunt Felicia?" And she's like "Because that means we're not related by blood." And then they start fuckin'.

Then, while they're having controversial-but-sexy-but-incestuous sex, two criminals named Harold (John Cho) and Marvin (Kal Penn) are walking past their window, and Marvin's like "Holy shit bro, check this shit out!" and they can see Kevin & Aunt F through the window. Harold says "Yo, while they're gettin' busy, we should rob the shit out of their house. Harold & Marvin Style!" Harold and Marvin are really in Home: Alone to provide some comic relief to this otherwise serious, deep and controversial (but sexy) story. The two dudes sneak into the house and realize that there's pretty much nothing to steal, because Kevin and AF just moved in that day. Marvin's like "Fuck it dude, let's go bowling" but Harold wants to check upstairs first, because there must be SOMETHING to steal. Harold runs up the stairs, but then trips over and falls down the stairs, breaking his neck. Kevin and Aunt F are like "what the fuck" and Kevin runs out to see what's going on.

Marvin is kneeling over his friend's dead body, and he's like "Holy shit, Harold! Have a nice TRIP?" Then he laughs. But then he realizes that Harold is actually dead and he feels a little bad about making that joke. Kevin's all, "What the fuck is going on here?" and Marvin yells "Why are your steps so fuckin' slippery?!" Kevin is confused, and still naked because he was in the middle of aunt-fucking, so Marvin takes this opportunity to grab Dead Harold's gun. He points it at Kevin and is like, "Your home killed my best friend... Now I'M gonna kill YOU. With my GUN." and he pulls the trigger. But the gun isn't loaded! Then Blind Aunt Felicia runs into the room and pleads "Please, don't kill my nephew!" And Marvin's like "He's your fuckin' nephew? But I just saw you two fuckin'! That's fuckin' fucked up, motherfucker!" Kevin is even more confused now, because a few minutes ago she said they weren't really related. In a shocking (but sexy) twist, Aunt F explains how that was a lie, and she just wanted to get revenge for the events of last October. Marvin takes out his phone and is like, "Hold on a second dawgs, I gotta Twitter this shit!"

Panicking, Kevin punches Marvin in the face, and he falls over, dropping his gun. Kevin picks it up and points it at Marvin, who's like "Hey aunt-fucker, that gun ain't even loaded!" So Kevin just starts pistol-whipping the shit out of Marvin until his face has been beaten to a bloody pulp. Blind Aunt Felicia is yelling "What the fuck is going on? Which one of you is getting beaten to death?!" But Kevin doesn't even answer. He just walks into the kitchen, grabs a knife, then comes back and stabs Blood-Related, Blind Aunt Felicia in the chest repeatedly, until she finally dies next to Harold and Marvin. So now Kevin is alone. In his home. Home: Alone.
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby SoNegative on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Well if that really is the kind of shit that he's doing then I'd prefer it if he just stayed silent.
SoNegative
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fulgrymm on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm

That was some pretty fucked up shit. Now I know what it takes to make SoNeg live up to his namesake.
Fulgrymm
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 pm

I think Atlin's trying to make us cry...

Whatever happened to that innocent comedy of Space Tree?
"She eats bugs, man!"

EDIT: Woo, palindromic post count.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby ed atiln on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:40 am

I suppose he got bored of making flash animations...
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:40 am

I thought it was hilarious :smug:
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Whatisthemeanin on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:56 am

It might be good, but it's not spacetree
This forum has been updated with a new post.
CHANGELOG:
There are now X+1 Posts in this forum. X represents all posts made before this post.
Whatisthemeanin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ed atiln on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:03 am

It ain't ST, but it'll have to do.
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby cheeselovingtree on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:08 am

MEKofTheMEKkingdom wrote:I thought it was hilarious :smug:
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby JustFine on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:35 am

well that story was really weird.He must be very bored to write such crap

JustFine
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dawlish on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

I'm still here by the way. Also, Watchmen is my new thang.
Dawlish
Keenspot Despot

Postby cheeselovingtree on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Way to join in late, faggot.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Just thought I'd post something Ed did on Tuesday so I can be as cool as Atiln:

At the end of 2008's Rambo, John Rambo was seen walking towards the house of the mysterious "R. Rambo". You probably assumed that R. Rambo was his father or something; well, it is, and Sylvester Stallone plays both roles using state-of-the-art split-screen technology. R. Rambo is like "Hey son, where have you been for the last 50 years?" and Rambo the Younger tells him about his most recent adventure in Burma, where he killed like 400 people and how awesome that was, especially on Blu-Ray Disc. Rambo Dad tells him that's no excuse for not visiting more often, "Your homosexual twin brother Paul Rambo visits me all the time." And just then, Paul Rambo (also played by Stallone) enters and is like "Oh my god, what's up bro" And then John's sister, Mary-Anne Rambo (Stallone again) enters and is like, "Hey everybody, I'd like you to meet my new fiance, Rocky Balboa!" So Rambo and Rocky (also Stallone, of course) meet and shake hands. The handshake might have to be done with CGI or something.

Rocky & The Rambos talk for a while, when suddenly the doorbell rings. The entire Rambo Family is already there, so who could it be?? John Rambo opens the door to find a flaming bag on the doorstep. He stomps on it to put the fire out, and of course gets dog shit all over his boots. Then he has a flashback to Vietnam, where one of the Vietnamese guys did the same thing to a buddy of his. He remembers holding his dying, dogshit-covered buddy in his arms. Then, a couple of teenagers jump out of the bushes and are like "Take that, Rambo!" and they ride away on their bikes. Rambo takes out his machete and gets ready to chase them. The rest of the Rambo Family try to talk him out of it, but John's all "They drew First Blood" and, seeing that there's no stopping John Rambo, Rocky Balboa tells the family he'll go with him to make sure nothing too fucked up happens.

So Rambo & Rocky chase the Rowdy Teenagers through the jungle. At one point the kids throw water balloons at R & R, and they have to take cover behind an old tree. One of the balloons hits Rocky and he's like "Man, I think that balloon had piss in it! Now I got piss on my Boxing Jacket." This causes Rambo to have another Vietnam Flashback. Then they start chasing the kids again until they get to their hideout. R & R are up in a tree, spying on the kids, and they see them walk into a cave. Five minutes later, they exit the cave with fresh bags of dog crap and piss-filled balloons. They jump out of the tree and grab the kids, threatening to beat the shit out of them. The kids cry that they're just following orders, and their leader is in that cave. R & R let the kids go, but as they're walking away one of the kids throws a balloon at Rambo, so Rambo quickly dives out of the way and throws a knife at the kid. The knife hits the balloon in mid-air, causing the balloon to splash all over the kid so now the kid has his own piss on him. Also the knife cuts his head off.

Ramby & Rocko enter the cave. As they're walking in, Rocky's like "Hey, that was pretty fucked how you killed that kid." And Rambo's all "Sometimes in war, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette." I mean he actually says something better than that, but you get the idea. They keep making their way through the cave, when suddenly they're attacked by a group of kids with slingshots. Rocky gets hit in the eye with a rock, and Rambo jokes "I guess that's why they call you Rocky!" which doesn't actually make sense, but Rambo's not a comedian so what the fuck do you want. Since the kids are only slinging small stones and rocks at them, Rambo easily walks around the room and kills them all with his machete. Rocky doesn't want to kill anyone, but some fat kid comes up and starts shooting him with a Super Soaker, and finally Rocky has had enough. He punches his fist right through the fat kid's fat face. Rambo sees this and says "Looks like you just broke a few eggs..." Rocky replies, "Now let's go make a fuckin' omelette!" They each pick up a Super Soaker and bust down the door to the Cave Boss's office.

The Cave Boss is sitting in a big chair with his back to Rocky and Rambo, so you can't see who it is yet. He's like "So, it appears you finally discovered my secret cave, Mr. Rambo." Rambo's like "I had a little help." and Rocky says, "Yeah, I'm here too, ass-fuck" The Cave Boss says "I pity the fool who teams up with John Rambo!" Then Rocky realizes who it is. The CB turns around and we discover that it is Mr. T from Rocky III. But Rambo doesn't even know who he is, because he wasn't in that movie. Mr. T explains, in a 25 minute monologue, that he was the mastermind behind all of the events that transpired in the previous Rocky and Rambo films. We see some clips from First Blood with Mr. T digitally inserted into the background. Anyway, Rocky and Rambo shoot Mr. T with their Super Soakers, and Mr. T's like "Nooooooo" until he's totally Super Soaked. Then Rocky and Rambo both punch Mr. T in the face and the same time so Mr. T's head explodes. Rambo then looks at Rocky and says "Welcome to the family." They high-five and the credits roll over a freeze-frame of them high-fiving.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby cheeselovingtree on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 am

<3
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ed atiln on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:32 am

Brilliant, my little brother loved it too.
Dawlish wrote:I'm still here by the way. Also, Watchmen is my new thang.

Every single person in the world except you did it before it was cool. :smug:
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to Space Tree The Space Tree... IN SPACE!