Clt thought of the Day/ Some amusing news

Space Tree is over here.

Moderator: ed atlin

Clt thought of the Day/ Some amusing news

Postby cheeselovingtree on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:01 pm

I may do this occasionally, I like amusing news and I know where to find it
GLASTONBURY, England, Nov. 3 (UPI) -- A British 19-year-old has officially changed his name to "Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined."

The Glastonbury, England, teenager -- originally named George Garratt -- said his new name, which is thought to be the world's longest, has so outraged his grandmother that she is no longer speaking to him, The Telegraph reported Monday.

The teen said he used an online service to officially change his name for a $20 fee.

"I wanted to be unique," Captain Fantastic said of his name choice. "I decided upon a theme of superheroes."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2008/11/03/ ... 225751268/
Epic guy.

Simon Pegg on why zombies shouldn't run
simon pegg wrote:More significantly, the fast zombie is bereft of poetic subtlety. As monsters from the id, zombies win out over vampires and werewolves when it comes to the title of Most Potent Metaphorical Monster. Where their pointy-toothed cousins are all about sex and bestial savagery, the zombie trumps all by personifying our deepest fear: death. Zombies are our destiny writ large. Slow and steady in their approach, weak, clumsy, often absurd, the zombie relentlessly closes in, unstoppable, intractable.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/no ... g-dead-set
He makes some good points, but I'm not fussed really

Vietnam to ban small-chested drivers

In Vietnam, the skinny and the petite can look forward to getting more exercise after proposed new regulations set a minimum chest size for licensed drivers

Anyone with a chest under 28 inches will be banned from driving a motorbike - which make up 90 per cent of the traffic on the country's chaotic roads.

Anyone who is too short, too thin or too sickly will also have to seek alternative transport.

hm.
The average Vietnamese woman is 5 feet, 1 inch (155 centimeters) tall and weighs 103 pounds (47 kilograms).

Is this a fertile environment for boobie growing?
"From now on, padded bras will be best-sellers," said Bo Cu Hung, a popular Ho Chi Minh City blogger.

oh, nothing of value was lost after all then
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ivers.html

Finally in a piece of news which has caught my attention, Brandon Crisp, the 15-year old who ran away for having his xbox taken off him, has been found dead.
The body of Brandon Crisp, the 15-year-old Barrie boy who fought with his parents over video games, has been found.

Police said early this afternoon that hunters found the body near the Fourth Line in Oro-Medonte Township northeast of Barrie.

The teen was last seen Oct. 13 after he ran away from home when his parents took away his Xbox console because of what they said was his addiction to the online game ?Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

This is not amusing news, but something that got me thinking.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/531082
So You probably think "idiot" first. Yeah, I did too. It's only CoD4, right? ok great game and all, but a bad reason to die. But on the forum I heard this from things started to get pretty horrible, some saying he deserved it, or that it was "natural selection in action". My thoughts

me wrote:
Tollbooth Willie wrote:Good. He deserved it.

What an absolutely horrible thing to say.
This thread puzzles me. There's the usual video game related humour (in bad taste, of course, but it's the internet and bad taste is in fashion these days anyway) interspersed with the usual "condolences, but <insert message about how kids who run away are stupid>" messages, but in between this, I can see actual hatred from some people directed at this kid, and this seems wrong to me. Is it because he ran away because of video games, and you think this is going to give video games an even worse press or something? Yes, it's a silly reason, but do you think he expected to die? It's a stupid reason to run away, and I'm sure he knew it as well as any of you- probably intended to come home after simmering down, so it seems to me that hating him for running away for that reason is stupid. It's not like he did it on purpose.
And damn, on a sidenote, the whole "natural selection in action" thing.. Social darwinism? Great. when I hear people say shit like that it makes me want to say shit that would make Godwin literally spin in his grave.

But I digress. If you justify your hatred of this dead kid and think that the guilt his parents (especially his dad, who actually helped him back) are going to feel is deserved by thinking that his reason for running away makes him any more deserving of death than someone who ran away for other reasons, or for in fact running away at all, then **** you, because how the fuck can you consider yourself a good person if you think like that. Call me judgemental, poke fun at this post, but it's not about me, is it? you'd just be pointing away from the issue here.
I know most if not all of you are joking, but consider this a "just in case", in case some of you don't actually think.

Got replied with this
names are silly anyway wrote:internet is serious business, we should always be serious, seriously serious

it's funny cuz we dont know him

I'm sheltered so anyone not subscribing to my pov is < than me

take your pick

me wrote:point taken
Also lol at sheltered
I guess I was a bit(read: overly) forceful with my point of view, but you're still missing my point.

Besides, my comment wasn't really addressed at the people making jokes about it, I dismissed that stuff in like, what, the first line and the last line? I wasn't even going so far as to not to have a sense of humour about it, because we don't know him at the end of the day. It was addressed at those who were going so far as to say he deserved it, or that it was natural selection.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Clt thought of the Day/ Some amusing news

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:00 pm

The world fucking scares me.
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby cheeselovingtree on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 pm

It's wierd, but there's a beauty in its wierdness :smug:
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ed atiln on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Way to screw up kid...
That's all I have to say.
Can't believe someone my age could be that stupid...
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Aren't teenage years the focal point of stupidity?
Why worry about the world ending today?
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby Microwave on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Ahahahahahaha, Mr. Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined was in the newspaper.

I lol'd.
Pie cold? NO PROBLEM!

.... ZOMG NO MORE QUOTEZZ LOL?.....
Microwave
Keenspot Despot

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:30 pm

In a completly related issue, I randomly decided to wear my Guy Fawks mask while walking with Alex back to his house a little while ago, around 8pm, man that shit was hiliarious.
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby cheeselovingtree on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm

I would like a more accurate picture of this event described :gonk:
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:05 pm

No can do, was dark and I feel like some of my sanity was lost from such a minor event that makes me feel worse. :okthen:
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby cheeselovingtree on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:27 pm

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-sc ... TISM-RAIN/
Science! Sometimes it can fail too.
Autism has just been linked to.. rainfall. Okay. sure.

French happiest at 65, says study

Forget money and career, it seems that true happiness is all about finally saying adieu to the daily grind of work.

A new French study has found that people are at their happiest between the age of 65 and 70. The authors at the National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies said the findings echo research in other countries which suggest that at 65, when people have stopped striving, comparing themselves to others and chasing career goals, they enter their happiest period.

The institute has produced a French age "curve" of happiness showing that at 20, people are moderately happy. The feel-good factor then steadily declines to hit a low from the age of 45 to 50. After that, there is a sharp rise to hit a peak of wellbeing between 65 and 70.

Cédric Afsa, a co-author of the report, told the Guardian that the peak of happiness at 65 could be explained by the fact that "as they get older, people review their hopes and expectations and attain a certain wisdom, they lower their objectives". In other words, they chill out.

The study suggests that money is not the main factor. The happiness curve seems to be the opposite of the wealth curve. People often have the most money around the age of 45, the least happy time.

After the age of 70, happiness sharply declines, due to factors such as health problems or the death of a partner.

The study was based on analysis of 25 years of research on whether French people were satisfied with their lives.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/no ... world-news
They're probably just happy because they have so many fucking baguettes. I love baguettes.

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016
A live stream of puppies. D'awwww.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Science wrote:Vitamin D deficiency caused by insufficient time in the sun might also be a trigger [for autism], they said.

Hah, if lack of Vitamin D causes autism, I'm probably very retarded.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby DrSimmons on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:22 am

So maybe you don't get large amounts of sunlight, I'm sure you get enough. Not enough vitamin D fucks you up in many different ways and you arent getting any of that to my knowledge. 30 seconds of sunlight a day is enough.
Hey look a new signature I wonder if anyone will notice ;)
Check this shit out: http://simmonscorp.tumblr.com/
DrSimmons
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:30 am

Being near a window if the best I can do. :smug:
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ed atiln on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:18 am

DrSimmons wrote:So maybe you don't get large amounts of sunlight, I'm sure you get enough. Not enough vitamin D fucks you up in many different ways and you arent getting any of that to my knowledge. 30 seconds of sunlight a day is enough.

I just eat my mushrooms and my cave fish.
Which is probably how the fantasy dwarves do it.
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cheshy458 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:40 pm

DrSimmons wrote:So maybe you don't get large amounts of sunlight, I'm sure you get enough. Not enough vitamin D fucks you up in many different ways and you arent getting any of that to my knowledge. 30 seconds of sunlight a day is enough.

Ah ha ha. Like rickets and shit.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Too old for rickets, too young for any noticeable bone problems. Prime candidate for nothingswrong-itosis.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby cheeselovingtree on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 am

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy collapsed and later died after using too much deodorant.

Daniel Hurley was proud of his appearance and was lavish with his use of deodorants and gels, said his father, who had desperately tried to revive him.

Derby Coroner's Court heard that Daniel's overuse of Lynx Vice in the confined space of the bathroom of his family's home caused his heart to fail.

The inquest heard his exposure to solvents in the deodorant had led to his cardiac arrhythmia. He died in hospital five days later.

His father, Robert, told the inquest: "He was always putting gel on his hair and spraying deodorant and it was quite common for him to spray his clothing as well."

He said: "The bathroom is adjacent to the kitchen and I made some tea and shouted into the bathroom to see if he was OK.

"I heard nothing so I shouted again but did not get a reply. I forced the door open and found Daniel in the bath.

"I pulled him out on to the floor and started cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.

"I checked for his heart rate and his breath but he was not breathing."

An ambulance took Daniel from the family home, in Butt Street, to the Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, where he remained in intensive care but died five days later, on January 12 this year.

heh. Butt street.
That sucks. I guess a lesson is learned though. Better B.O than D.O.A.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/1 ... index.html
EIJING (AP) -- A college student in southern China was bitten by a panda after he broke into the bear's enclosure hoping to get a hug, state media and a park employee said Saturday.

Don't be deceived. Pandas might look cute but they're not to be trifled with.

The student was visiting Qixing Park with classmates on Friday when he jumped the 6.5-foot (2-meter) high fence around the panda's habitat, said the park employee, who refused to give his name.

The park in Guilin, a popular tourist town in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, houses a small zoo and a panda exhibit. It was virtually deserted when the student scaled the fence surrounding the panda, named Yang Yang, the employee said.

He said the student was bitten on the arms and legs. Two foreign visitors who saw the attack ran to get help from workers at a nearby refreshment stand, who notified park officials, the employee said.

The student was pale as he was taken away by medics but appeared clear-headed, he said.

"Yang Yang was so cute and I just wanted to cuddle him. I didn't expect he would attack," the 20-year-old student, surnamed Liu, said in a local hospital, according to the official Xinhua News Agency.

Liu underwent surgery Friday evening and was out of danger, but will remain in the hospital for several days, Xinhua said.

Yang Yang, who was flown to Guilin last year from Sichuan province, was behaving normally on Saturday and did not seem to suffer any negative psychological effects, the park employee said.

He said it was not clear whether the facility would add more signs around the enclosure or put more fences up.

"We cannot make it like a prison. We already have signs up warning people not to climb in," he said. "There are no fences along roads but people know not to cross if there are cars. This is basic knowledge."

Pandas, which generally have a public image as cute, gentle creatures, are nonetheless wild animals that can be violent when provoked or startled.

Last year, a panda at the Beijing Zoo attacked a teenager, ripping chunks out of his legs, when he jumped a barrier while the bear was being fed.

The same panda was in the news in 2006 when he bit a drunk tourist who broke into his enclosure and tried to hug him while he was asleep. The tourist retaliated by biting the bear in the back.

BITE BACK, FIGHT THE POWER
seriously though what a damn idiot

Ok serious business time. Suicide online. First post I heard about it-
crazy event over at the boards at bb.com's misc section.

[link to a deleted thread]

Some of the guys are still doubting it over there, but most are convinced. There are a ton of threads discussing it. Here are some cliffs (not written by me) -

- CandyJunkie creates thread telling Misc. he'll overdose himself again on drugs live on Justin.tv
- CandyJunkie posts the amount of drugs he's going to take
- Mods don't take it seriously because of his past trolling
- People egg him on
- CandyJunkie posts a copied suicide note
- People keep egging him on
- He pops the pills and goes to sleep
- He breathes for a few hours, people think he's going to be alright and keep joking and trash talking on his JTV log.
- Some time later many people realize he was not moving.
- I find his personal details through E-detectivery, I figure out his name and number and location.
- Personal details posted on Misc. I request people to call the cops because I live in India and had no way to make International calls all by myself.
- People tell me he's a troll and nobody calls. Staberella especially is quite a huge cynic and says that he wasn't going to die on that kind of drugs, she insists nothing is going to happen and that people should just gtfo of the thread.
- I send an email to Miami Police on their official email on their website, Email not functioning!
- I call Miami Police from my dad's phone and speak to at least three cops and one person from the 911 line (whatever it is) for over 8 minutes about the situation, the people there do not take the case seriously and tell me to call the sheriff of his county, and give me the sheriff's number even after I told them I was speaking from a different country and that this was an emergency.
- I post the sheriff's number on the Misc. thread
- People tell me to quit worrying and that they're 100% sure its a loop and he's just fraudin'
-jjlee138 (Rep this dude) calls the Broward County Sheriff's office and speaks to them about the situation along with a couple of other people. By the time I called, it turns out 3 people had already called them about it.
- People wait for the cops to bust in on the JTV cam.
- Some people start thinking nobody called the cops, at least 5 more people call the cops, they were told the cops were on it
- 25 minutes after the first call to the cops, the cops bust in. They cover the webcam
- People speculating whether he's dead or not
- At this point of time a lot of people start deleting/editing their posts everywhere. PM me for the original thread content.
- Friends post messages on his myspace worried about him, no response from him.
- His best friend posts a thread on the Misc. and informs the people that he's dead.
- Some people still think its a bluff

RIP Abraham Biggs.

Video of the cops coming in. [link to a deleted video]

Response from one of the mods during the incident.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27841948
Teen commits suicide in front of Webcam
People were watching through a body building Web site

By Rasha Madkour

updated 6 minutes ago
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A South Florida teen died of a lethal drug overdose in front of a live online webcam audience 12 hours after he started blogging about his plan to commit suicide, an investigator said Friday.

Abraham Biggs, 19, died Wednesday from a toxic combination of opiates and benzodiazepine, a drug used to treat insomnia and depression, said Wendy Crane, an investigator with the Broward County medical examiner's office. At least one of the drugs was prescribed to him and it's unclear how he got the others, Crane said.

Some of those watching encouraged Biggs, others tried to talk him out of it, and a few were debating whether the dose he took was lethal, Crane said. It's unclear how many people were watching.

Biggs stated his intentions on a forum at bodybuilding.com, where some users said they did not take him seriously because he had made previous statements about killing himself, Crane said. Biggs posted a link from there to Justin.tv, a site that allows users to broadcast live videos from their webcams.

Someone finally notified the moderator of the body building site's forum, who traced the teen's location to Pembroke Pines and called police, Crane said. Biggs was dead by the time they got to his house around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Crane said. He had started blogging at 3 a.m.

"He was just seen laying on the bed at that point," she said.

Condolences poured into his MySpace page, where the mostly unsmiling teen is seen posing in a series of pictures with various young women.

A woman who answered the phone at Biggs' home and identified herself as his sister said the family was still dealing with his death and declined immediate comment.

Biggs' father, Abraham Biggs Sr., told ABCNews.com that he was not home when his son died. He said his son struggled with depression and had been prescribed benzodiazepine to treat bipolar disorder. Biggs had been "doing better," his father said. "He was a good kid."

The elder Biggs said he was upset that Justin.tv streamed his son's suicide live.

"There seems to be a lack of control as to what people put out on the Internet," the elder Biggs said. "There's a lot of garbage out there that should not be, and unfortunately this was allowed to happen."

In a statement, Justin.tv CEO Michael Seibel said: "We regret that this has occurred and want to respect the privacy of the broadcaster and his family during this time."

Messages left with the body building Web site were not immediately returned Friday. A spokesman said Pembroke Pines police are investigating but declined further comment.

Crane said she knows of at least one other case in which a South Florida man shot himself in the head in front of an online audience, although she didn't know how much viewers saw.

In Britain last year, a man hung himself while chatting online.

Goddamn, people have already made motivational posters about it.. :(
That's what's known as "bad taste".
Still, damn, I don't know what to say.
That shit is nasty.

This thread shouldn't just be about me, by the way. If you have found some interesting/amusing news and wish to talk about it go nuts.

Remember that funny picture of the guy who tried to pay his debt with a picture of a spider?
Turns out it's true. And it just fetched a hefty price on ebay.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=665808
A hand-drawn digital picture of a seven-legged spider which became the subject of a widespread viral email has reportedly sold for $15,000 on eBay.

The spider story begins with an email exchange between an Adelaide man and an unnamed utility company.

The man, David Thorne, owes the company $233.95.

Instead of paying up, Mr Thorne sends the company a picture of a seven-legged spider which he "values at $233.95".

“[I] trust that this settles the matter,” he writes.

Click here to see how the exchange ends.

Mr Thorne, contacted by email, told ninemsn the exchange was legitimate and that the bill remains unpaid.

"I have changed [the company's representative's] last name and not mentioned the actual business name but apart from that the email correspondence is verbatim," he said.

"And no, I have still not paid the bill.

"The part about me having no money is also true."

A domain search of Mr Thorne's website reveals it is based in South Australia.

Visit his website here. http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html

After the exchange hit inboxes, the “original” drawing was put up for sale on eBay by a Swedish man.

"David Thorne was … kind enough to give the spider to me," eBay user “Andreas” says.

"However, this spider is driving me nuts. Also he's lacking a leg and thus is useless to me."

The listing shows there were 18 bids for the drawing, with a starting price of $233.95, and that it was sold for US$10,000 ($15,000).

The buyer is now obliged to pay because they have entered a legal contract, according to eBay spokeswoman Sian Kennedy.

"What people decide what they want to pay for items is up to them … it’s a binding contract, even if it’s a picture of a seven-legged spider," Ms Kennedy said.

"People can sell whatever they want on eBay and an email attachment is a physical product — it's not offence, or illegal, so if they can make $15,000 from it, good luck to them."

It would be highly unlikely the seller had registered separate accounts and bid on the item to increase its value, she said.

however, apparently the winning bidder was "only joking". Idiot. If you place a bid which could very well win it you should be prepared to actually have to buy it, or else you're going to look like a massive tool.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=667093
A man who placed the $15,000 winning bid for a photograph of a hand-drawn seven-legged spider says he has no intention of paying up.

The digital image originated from a popular viral email in which a graphic designer attempts to pay an overdue bill with his spider drawing.

It was auctioned on eBay last week after the email spread around the globe.

See the email here.

The winning bidder, Patrick Munoz, told ninemsn he originally placed a bid for $99,000 — but that it sold for $15,000 because only 18 other people placed bids.

He now says the hapless graphic designer won’t be seeing a cent.

"I was just having a laugh about this," Mr Munoz said.

"I used my normal eBay account too — eBay is going to have the sh**s when they find out."

eBay spokeswoman Sian Kennedy said the photograph’s seller could take Mr Munoz to the police for breaking the "contract he made when he won the item".

"People need to be careful when doing this — Mr Munoz is taking the money away from the person who the sold the item," Ms Kennedy said.

"He should be ashamed."

Mr Munoz scoffed at the suggestion the bid was a binding contract: "eBay has to say that".

The man behind the drawing, David Thorne, said he was unfazed.

"The internet is a playground and I would not have it any other way," Mr Thorne told ninemsn.

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/1 ... ked-h.html
Valve tried to trick the guy who leaked hl2 back in 2003 to catch him out, and it almost worked.
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ed atiln on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:31 am

Again people try to hug Pandas? Who? told the same story a year back...

Live stream suicides are becoming more and more common, I'm sure finding them on time and watching them will become a pastime of the future to morbid generations to come.

I'm glad for the spider guy.
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot

Postby SoNegative on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Staberella especially is quite a huge cynic and says that he wasn't going to die on that kind of drugs, she insists nothing is going to happen and that people should just gtfo of the thread.

Abraham Biggs, 19, died Wednesday from a toxic combination of opiates and benzodiazepine

Just in case any of you thought that Staberella might be anything but a retard.
SoNegative
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby cheeselovingtree on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 am

hahahaha
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:56 pm

cheeselovingtree wrote:Remember that funny picture of the guy who tried to pay his debt with a picture of a spider?
Turns out it's true. And it just fetched a hefty price on ebay.

A man who placed the $15,000 winning bid for a photograph of a hand-drawn seven-legged spider says he has no intention of paying up.

The digital image originated from a popular viral email in which a graphic designer attempts to pay an overdue bill with his spider drawing.

It was auctioned on eBay last week after the email spread around the globe.

The winning bidder, Patrick Munoz, told ninemsn he originally placed a bid for $99,000 — but that it sold for $15,000 because only 18 other people placed bids.

He now says the hapless graphic designer won’t be seeing a cent.

I would just pay him with my own drawing, valued at $15,000. Maybe a spider with nine legs or something.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Postby Fulgrymm on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Or a picture of Ghost Spider.
Fulgrymm
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Cheshy458 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:12 am

Fulgrymm wrote:Or a picture of Ghost Spider.

I was thinking that.

Also, congrats on the 400th post.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot

Postby Fulgrymm on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 pm

400 already? Fuck, I should post less or something.
Fulgrymm
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:35 am

Psh, you don't even post once a day.

You have more than SoNeg though. I guess that's something.

Although until recently, more than half of my posts were from when I used to post in EGS Mayhem. Although there's another guy that inhabits EGS Mayhem, Lomgren, who has over 70 motherfucking posts per day.
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to Space Tree The Space Tree... IN SPACE!