Space Tree bombs at College

Space Tree is over here.

Moderator: ed atlin

Space Tree bombs at College

Postby PlayingMonk on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:26 pm

So I'm the president of the gaming club at the college I go to, and sometimes in meetings when there's extra time we watch videos from the internet. Today I played the first couple episodes of Space Tree for them to see how they'd react... not so well. Nobody laughed at any of the jokes and you could hear them muttering things like "this is so stupid", lol. Now, I have to admit, it took a few episodes before I really started to like it, but I didn't realize it would bomb THAT badly! I guess the world just isn't ready for a tree in space.
Well, I guess there's nothing left to do but push this button...

*pushes button*

huh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for Space Tree episode 60... :)
User avatar
PlayingMonk
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:18 am
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Fulgrymm on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:09 pm

That might be the problem right there; you played the first few episodes. They just don't compare to the newer shit.
Image
User avatar
Fulgrymm
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Reichskanzlei

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Whatisthemeanin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:59 pm

My mate made his little sister who is 14 years old like Spacetree so if you can't get those guys to like it, you're doing it wrong!
This forum has been updated with a new post.
CHANGELOG:
Posts
There are now X+1 Posts in this forum. X represents all posts made before this post.
User avatar
Whatisthemeanin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:42 am

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby ed atiln on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:08 am

Well, my friend didn't like it, so I just presumed he was retarded and shot him for the good of mankind.

Other people I showed it to liked it.
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
User avatar
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:46 am
Location: Right there in mole land

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 am

Good work Image
User avatar
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3474
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:18 am
Location: England

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby cheeselovingtree on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 am

PlayingMonk wrote:So I'm the president of the gaming club at the college I go to, and sometimes in meetings when there's extra time we watch videos from the internet. Today I played the first couple episodes of Space Tree for them to see how they'd react... not so well. Nobody laughed at any of the jokes and you could hear them muttering things like "this is so stupid", lol. Now, I have to admit, it took a few episodes before I really started to like it, but I didn't realize it would bomb THAT badly! I guess the world just isn't ready for a tree in space.

man the first episodes suck hard. Get some of the later shit. I like fight right.
User avatar
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: in the time of the chimpanzees I was a monkey

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Cheshy458 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:24 am

More like The Crown.

Edit: Actually, episode 6, Space Vision, is one of my all time favourites.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Image
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
User avatar
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am
Location: Scotland! Land of the Festive Pie

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Whatisthemeanin on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:39 am

You have to have a ST marathon :smug:
This forum has been updated with a new post.
CHANGELOG:
Posts
There are now X+1 Posts in this forum. X represents all posts made before this post.
User avatar
Whatisthemeanin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:42 am

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Cheshy458 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:29 pm

I think we should download all of the .swf's, get them put on one DVD then have a get together where we sit and watch them all from start to finish.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Image
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
User avatar
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am
Location: Scotland! Land of the Festive Pie

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby cheeselovingtree on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 pm

then shit in a cup, eat it, throw it up and then eat it again.
User avatar
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: in the time of the chimpanzees I was a monkey

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Cheshy458 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm

What happened to you going on Steam? :grumble:
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Image
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
User avatar
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am
Location: Scotland! Land of the Festive Pie

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby cheeselovingtree on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:56 am

I went on steam yesterday as planned, but you werent on. Then you came on and I spoke to you and you went straight offline :(
User avatar
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: in the time of the chimpanzees I was a monkey

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Whatisthemeanin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 pm

Sounds like an upset relationship. It might just be a coincidence, so you shouldn't worry too much.
This forum has been updated with a new post.
CHANGELOG:
Posts
There are now X+1 Posts in this forum. X represents all posts made before this post.
User avatar
Whatisthemeanin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:42 am

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Cheshy458 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:42 pm

cheeselovingtree wrote:I went on steam yesterday as planned, but you werent on. Then you came on and I spoke to you and you went straight offline :(

It said that the steam servers were under going maintenance. :(

Last time it said that though, my friend was still using Steam.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Image
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
User avatar
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am
Location: Scotland! Land of the Festive Pie

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby ed atiln on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Cheshy458 wrote:I think we should download all of the .swf's, get them put on one DVD then have a get together where we sit and watch them all from start to finish.

We need more of Ed's material on that DVD.
Like Problematic Funk Theory and stuff like that...
ed atiln, NOT ed atlin.
Do not confuse.
User avatar
ed atiln
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:46 am
Location: Right there in mole land

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby cheeselovingtree on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:29 pm

Cheshy458 wrote:
cheeselovingtree wrote:I went on steam yesterday as planned, but you werent on. Then you came on and I spoke to you and you went straight offline :(

It said that the steam servers were under going maintenance. :(

Last time it said that though, my friend was still using Steam.

yeah, I was still on MAH BOI
I plan on making something soon btw
shouldnt be too hard, I just need to scrape together some damn time
User avatar
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: in the time of the chimpanzees I was a monkey

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:42 am

ed atiln wrote:
Cheshy458 wrote:I think we should download all of the .swf's, get them put on one DVD then have a get together where we sit and watch them all from start to finish.

We need more of Ed's material on that DVD.
Like Problematic Funk Theory and stuff like that...

I've been trying for a while to put all of the ST episodes on DVD, but they barely fit if you want a decent resolution. But I am working on it. Let me know if you want a copy, if I ever finish it. (I've been planning to send one to Atlin...)

I want a blu-ray burner... and player...
Why worry about the world ending today?
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
User avatar
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:57 pm
Location: Follow the cold shiver running down your spine.

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby cheeselovingtree on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:59 am

Lone Wolf01 wrote:
ed atiln wrote:
Cheshy458 wrote:I think we should download all of the .swf's, get them put on one DVD then have a get together where we sit and watch them all from start to finish.

We need more of Ed's material on that DVD.
Like Problematic Funk Theory and stuff like that...

I've been trying for a while to put all of the ST episodes on DVD, but they barely fit if you want a decent resolution. But I am working on it. Let me know if you want a copy, if I ever finish it. (I've been planning to send one to Atlin...)

I want a blu-ray burner... and player...

man that is a sexy idea.
User avatar
cheeselovingtree
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: in the time of the chimpanzees I was a monkey

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby MEKofTheMEKkingdom on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 am

Just make it a double disk special 8)
User avatar
MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3474
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:18 am
Location: England

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby DrSimmons on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey Lonewolf, when did you make the first dvd anyway? Because I remember you saying that you fell asleep watching it. Whens the last time you did that?
Hey look a new signature I wonder if anyone will notice ;)
Check this shit out: http://simmonscorp.tumblr.com/
User avatar
DrSimmons
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Lone Wolf01 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:42 am

I've got small collections of 1-21 and 22-40, but I'm trying to redo them in a higher resolution. *kicks crappy part-time working program*
Why worry about the world ending today?
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
User avatar
Lone Wolf01
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:57 pm
Location: Follow the cold shiver running down your spine.

Re: Space Tree bombs at College

Postby Cheshy458 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:16 am

Oh Matt, you are indeed the best of us.
Space Tree Is Over Here... In a Role Playing Sense :smug:
Image
Don't Let Me Eat Your Brain :smug:
^ Reverse Piechology ^
His name is Palamag and he is kick your butt.
spacetreeloveaffair wrote:that was 10,000 volts of pure sex woven into a work of art. God Bless you C-to the-458 :wink:
User avatar
Cheshy458
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am
Location: Scotland! Land of the Festive Pie

 

Return to Space Tree The Space Tree... IN SPACE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron