Page 1 of 4

Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 am
by ed atiln
ed atiln wrote:Hi there Ed, it's one of your fans. I just wanted to see if you are alive.
For some reason the Space Tree forum is still online, so I can guess that you have not completely resigned from Keentoons. Will you ever continue it?
I don't want to hurry you or anything... I just want to remind you there's still legions of people who still care about those series you make.
So good luck with what ever you are doing now.
-Your fan: [mynamehere]

Ed Atlin wrote:I don't know when I'll go back to Space Tree but I haven't forgotten it. I started a daily comic on wheresmyshoe.com recently, pretty much so I'd have something to regularly update that doesn't take a lot of time. So you can check that out if you want.

Also, Rubberfishy and Propellerhead were at the message box there, and they didn't tell us, bastards.

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am
by MEKofTheMEKkingdom
Huzzah!

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 pm
by Stickman
Good to know

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:06 pm
by Microwave
Sweetness

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 am
by cheeselovingtree
sneaky bastards :smug:

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 am
by JustFine
Three cheers for sweet Ed Atlin

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:39 am
by Cheshy458
Hip, Hip!

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:43 am
by JustFine
3X hooray!!!!

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 am
by Rubberfishy
Yeah, I would of told you guys about the comics, but I hate you all

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:10 pm
by Cheshy458
Rubberfishy wrote:Yeah, I would of told you guys about the comics, but I hate you all

Aww harsh, Adam. :(

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:20 pm
by ed atiln
Rubberfishy wrote:Yeah, I would of told you guys about the comics, but I hate you all

I wonder why...









Hey guys, Rubberfishy is back, let's shun him.

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 pm
by Cheshy458
ed atiln wrote:
Rubberfishy wrote:Yeah, I would of told you guys about the comics, but I hate you all

I wonder why...









Hey guys, Rubberfishy is back, let's shun him.

It's funny because he's not back at all and if he was we'd flock to him like a bitch on heat because we need all the activity we can get.

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:06 pm
by cheeselovingtree
Do you guys still have him on msn too?

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:13 pm
by MEKofTheMEKkingdom
I never did D:

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:55 pm
by SoNegative
Rubberfishy wrote:Yeah, I would have told you guys about the comics, but I hate you all


:evil:

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 am
by MEKofTheMEKkingdom
SoNegative wrote:
Rubberfishy wrote:Yeah, I would have told you guys about the comics, but I hate you all


:evil:

http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF099-Grammar_Wizard.gif

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:21 am
by cheeselovingtree
I love PBF.

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 am
by SoNegative
Too bad the guy hasn't updated in months

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 am
by Dawlish
oh goddamb it this sucks.

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 am
by cheeselovingtree
sucks? watermelon head is awesome! :x
also, did you say damb?

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:11 am
by ed atiln
Didn't Dawlish create damb? With MEK's help?

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:11 am
by cheeselovingtree
yeah
except the template was mine, so it was with my help
I just pointed that out because either dawlish did a double-time stupidity trick or he's making fun of himself

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:19 am
by The Commander Wood
Wow, Ed's making stuff. A reason to - jesus christ I just sneezed goo all over my keyboard

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:31 pm
by Cheshy458
The Commander Wood wrote:Wow, Ed's making stuff. A reason to - jesus christ I just sneezed goo all over my keyboard

:lol:

Re: Ed's alive and back on track!... of some sort

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:49 pm
by ed atiln
Also I mailed him(Ed AND TCW) so you can start praising me and shit for not being a mother fucking sloth.
Image

I should probably go hunt for people on msn and deliver teh message.