Theory for Educational Egg's personality

Learning is fun. And sometimes covered in blood. EGG blood.

Moderator: Aric McKeown

Theory for Educational Egg's personality

Postby OnlyAlienEver on Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:48 pm

Something hit me when I was re-watching the episodes, and I thought of a nice theory that can explain why Educational Egg appears to be good sometimes and why he appears evil for other times. Feel free to add more if you can think of any. I might add more in the future.

A Split Personality Caused by a Relationship with His Previous Girlfriend, Mary

What's crazy about Educational Egg is that he can seem evil at one moment, but good at another moment. Take episode 3 for example. At the beginning, he had a completely different voice and a very odd look on his face. He was asking "Mary" not to leave him and telling her that she's all he has left. (Possibly a reference to the ending of episode 2, when he said that his blood is cold because he chews ice out of sexual frustration, and Mary leaving him may be the reason that he suffers from sexual frustration.) Seconds later, though, he is calling Danny, which most likely shows that his good side is trying to escape from the grasp of his evil side.

Whether he's just recalling a conversation with Mary (most likely before episode 2, and maybe even before episode 1) or just confusing Danny for the hell of it, he turns into a completely normal person and stays that way throughout the remainder of the episode. He even attempts at being educational, especially when he explains to Danny that he accidentally drew Latvia instead of a circle, and when he attempted to guide him to the knowledge of what a real circle looks like. (And failing, of course.)

I think it's because of Mary that his evil side shows up. When he doesn't think of her and tries not to miss her, his good side shows up. He must have given up and let his evil side take over since episode 4. Speaking of episode 4, he also ate his son, probably one he had with Mary. He probably ate his son because his son reminded him of Mary too much.

If only Educational Egg explained all this to Danny, who's confused enough as it is.
OnlyAlienEver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby actionwebgamer on Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:40 am

My theory:

Educational Egg's just weird.
actionwebgamer
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Asok on Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:14 pm

actionwebgamer wrote:My theory:

Good theory. Or you know, maybe it's just that ee's an egg. What kind of brain DOES an egg have before it eventually hatches into a chick? Therefore, all this is ee either A. using most of his brain for knowledge and the remainder is sanity (very little used) or B. the closer he gets to hatching the more evil he gets.

Or something.
ZOOM!
Asok
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tairu on Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:28 pm

....That thing in 3 at the beginning was just some random clip from, like, a radio show or something.
Tairu
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Rock501 on Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:06 am

i think your right on that one, you and i pretty much share the same thought. soooo trust me, your not alone one that theory
Rock501
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Eggs need lubbin 2

Postby Senyia on Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:25 pm

I think the poor dear just needs a hug.
Other then from Danny, he doesn't wash his shirts.

Must have had a rough childhood, seeing as parental eggs tend to be canabalistic, or was that just him?

He mentioned sexual frustration, maybe a hooker would help relax him for now? I'm sure she would give him a hug!.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, your still retarded.
Senyia
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Malapterus on Wed May 04, 2005 7:40 pm

i think he is hard-boiled
THESE QUESTIONS ARE ALL HYPOTHETICAL, I SWEAR
Malapterus
Keenspot Despot

Postby RdHeadfanatic121 on Sat May 07, 2005 6:08 pm

actionwebgamer wrote:My theory:

Dude, you are so right, my face just exploded
RdHeadfanatic121