Don't Poop

Half puppy, half pumpkin, all love, Pupkin is a round orange dog who wanders the streets of America in search of money. Appeared on the Keenspot Comics Page from October 2004 to April 2005.

Moderator: Pupkin

Don't Poop

Postby Pupkin on Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:40 am

Never poop.
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby OnlyAlienEver on Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:25 am

I try not to, but it still comes out.
OnlyAlienEver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby J. on Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:01 pm

I exploded because of you, Bobby.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:45 am

DAVEY OUTLAWED POOPING IN 1987!!!

Can't believe I missed that.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pupkin on Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:48 am

Ha.
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Marchocias on Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:36 am

J. wrote:DAVEY OUTLAWED POOPING IN 1987!!!

I always thought that must have been difficult to enforce. I wonder if Davey formed his own Poop Police?
Marchocias
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby J. on Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:51 pm

J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pupkin on Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:26 pm

Yes, Davey did form his own Poop Police. They were well trained.

I'm very sad right now about "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Going crazy.
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby J. on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:42 am

Last night a drunk told me it was amazing. He said that I should read all the Harry Potter books because they build up to that one so well. Apparently, there may be another book.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pupkin on Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:38 am

The drunk was wrong, sadly, unless he loves it when horrible things happen without a good enough or interesting enough reason. And other bad things. I'm sad. Also, yes, there will be seven books, and this was the sixth. Ugh, I'm angry.
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby J. on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:35 pm

Damn that drunk.

There's some Harry Potter discussion going on over here, in case you're interested.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Marchocias on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:53 am

I'm about halfway through Half Blood Prince and am enjoying it so far. I'm now waiting for a "suddenly a really popular character dies" bit at the end like the last book.

Damn, I have to go to London soon. I hate going at the best of times, let alone when people are trying to blow bits of it up.
Marchocias
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Pupkin on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:13 pm

Good luck in London. After reading the book please tell me why a certain character immobilized another certain character. And go to J.K. Rowling's house and ask her!
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby J. on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:53 pm

Do you think J.K. Rowling would love "Pupkin"?
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Marchocias on Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:17 am

Hmmm, interesting question. I have hidden my respose behind this link:

Here be spoilers!

I asked Joanne Rowling if she loves Pupkin, but she just got the police to punch me in the face again.
Marchocias
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby J. on Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:00 am

I read the first couple of pages at a friend's house tonight. Not bad.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pupkin on Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:46 pm

SPOILER ALERT -- DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ENTIRE BOOK.

Yes, J.K. Rowling loves "Pupkin."

To Marchocias: That's the obvious answer, but I say that's STUPID CRAP, because if Dumbledore is so protective of Harry, why the hell would he take him along on what's supposed to be an INSANELY DANGEROUS MISSION to get that Horcrux just MINUTES EARLIER??? The only thing that makes any kind of sense to me is that Dumbledore knew he was going to die and WANTED to die like that and didn't want Harry to save him. But I say that's crap, too, blah! Also, a big problem I have about the whole "immoblizing Harry" thing is that HARRY NEVER COMPLAINS ABOUT THAT IN ANY WAY!!! HOW??? WHY??? Common sense says that Harry would be going completely fucking INSANE about how Dumbledore immobilized him and made it so he couldn't save him, but Harry NEVER EVEN MENTIONS IT IN ANY WAY, not even in his thoughts, which Rowling shares with us. That's what REALLY kills me about it. It's like this horrible thing (immoblization) happens for NO REASON and it's never even DISCUSSED IN ANY WAY! Blah, I'm angry!

I hate Snape, and I always wanted him to be bad, because he's a piece of shit asshole, but this just isn't right, and I think Rowling's probably going to make him good, and even make it so killing Dumbledore was what he was supposed to do, ugh. But I don't like it either way. A lot of people are speculating that the Death Eaters were supposed to kill Harry if they got the chance, by the way, but that Snape just lied and told them that they weren't supposed to, to protect Harry.

Who knows about Book Seven. There will be stuff at Hogwarts, and probably a lot of stuff, and I wonder how that will play out. Rowling has said recently that there will be a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher (obviously there'd need to be), so we will see at least some classroom situations almost for sure apparently. And since pretty much everything is from Harry's POV, with a few exceptions reserved for the start of books, Harry will probably attend Hogwarts for at least some amount of time, not sure when in the year, possibly just at the end to take his N.E.W.T.s. I see Book Seven as kind of being similar to the Tri-Wizard Tournament section of "Goblet of Fire," where they had "First Task," "Second Task," "Third Task," and such, and in Book Seven it could be "First Horcrux, "Second Horcrux, "Third Horcrux," "Fourth Horcrux." I just hope it's really good.
Pupkin
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Pupkin