I've got an idea...

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

I've got an idea...

Postby Cyberbard on Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:01 am

I'm betting that Ally is going to suggest that they do a roommate swap; Ally will end up living with Max, while Kim ends up living with Chip.

Max is likely to be OK with it, and Chip will probably jump at the chance.

The only person I can see objecting is, oddly enough, Kim. She's said that her therapy requires her to be celibate, and that it's been difficult for her. Moving in with her boyfriend is likely to make things worse for her. It would be like having a recovering alcoholic living next to a bar!

It's possible that Chip will rise to the occasion and be supportive of Kim's predicament... but unlike most of the characters in this setting, he's the one who hasn't matured much. Ergo, I kinda doubt it.
Cyberbard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ahmus on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:56 am

i agree on the swap, Alli was talking about moving in with Max, when she was talking with Steven.I think that Chip haven't had the chance to prove he matured.. last time there was development with him was with Naomi, so we might get a suprice, when the swap happens, might really be the hardest fore Kim with the celibate
QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI.
ahmus
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: I've got an idea...

Postby atristain on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:59 am

Wait a minute, does this means that there will be not gratuitous fan service with Max and the two girls! :o

Dang! :cry:

Cyberbard wrote:It's possible that Chip will rise to the occasion and be supportive of Kim's predicament... but unlike most of the characters in this setting, he's the one who hasn't matured much. Ergo, I kinda doubt it.

Actually, Chip has shown maturity at Kim's decision. He might hot agreed with the terms, but he has shown to be supportive, and not forcing Kim into anything.
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby CodeGuy on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:36 pm

How long is she supposed to be celibate for? There has to be some kind of time limit before she moves on to the next step.
CodeGuy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: I've got an idea...

Postby daanton on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Cyberbard wrote:I'm betting that Ally is going to suggest that they do a roommate swap; Ally will end up living with Max, while Kim ends up living with Chip.

Max is likely to be OK with it, and Chip will probably jump at the chance.

The only person I can see objecting is, oddly enough, Kim. She's said that her therapy requires her to be celibate, and that it's been difficult for her. Moving in with her boyfriend is likely to make things worse for her. It would be like having a recovering alcoholic living next to a bar!

It's possible that Chip will rise to the occasion and be supportive of Kim's predicament... but unlike most of the characters in this setting, he's the one who hasn't matured much. Ergo, I kinda doubt it.

So... what else could it be?
daanton
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Striptease