New Style....

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

New Style....

Postby BUFF8280 on Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:43 am

Hey Chris,

It has been a loooooong time since I have read a webcomic. But I figured if I was going "back to the well". I might as well go back to one of my all time favorites.

Thus, sending me back to the party where Kim is hitting on Tommy and Em is drunk off of her ass.

So this morning I started there. Dude, I have to ask. Are you writing for Smallville? :D

TRUST me, The Max, Alli love story is really well done and rivals the Clark Lana storyline from Smallville. It grips at the heart. Everytime I thought, hey they are getting back together you throw another twitst out there. Very well done man.

As well, I see you have picked up a new artistic style. The characters have never looked better. The facial expressions are fucking DEAD on man. I have always loved your art work. I think you are barenone the BEST Web cartoonist out there. You draw everything and it isnt lets use "hybrid" characters that you can get off of this website or that one.

Your comic has most definately evolved through the times. You are an amazing artist and I can honestly say you have entertained me for years. (Not that, that is what you were trying to do. Im sure you have more important readers you try to impress.)

You are not only a great artist, and great web cartoonist. You are a legit good guy. I wish you much continued success and all the best.

Have a great holiday man,

Bobby Pauls
(Former creator of DamnYankeeComics)

ps...sorry for the long winded post.
BUFF8280
Junior Keenspotter

Postby chris daily on Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:28 pm

thanks dude. Glad to see you back
Striptease!
your new guilty pleasure.
chris daily
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby atristain on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:57 am

I have to agree with 'Buff'. (can I call you 'Buff') It's great to see how much you have evolved through the years as an artist and a writer.

These two things are the ones that make us come back even when you have some troubles updating. I still say you're one of the best things that KS has brought tot the site.

BTW Shave! You look like a monkey in that picture! :wink:
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Return to Striptease