Page 1 of 1

Tommy's fears (official date 24th Nov 2006, posted 26th?)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:06 am
by HiFranc
From what I know of psychology I suspect Tommy's more likely to turn into the person he fears if he fears that he'll turn into that person.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:20 am
by Propellerhead
You mean, scorpios can do that!? Can I get medival on someone's ass without trying!?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:24 am
by HiFranc
Propellerhead wrote:You mean, scorpios can do that!? Can I get medival on someone's ass without trying!?


I don't know anything about Scorpios so can't comment. I don't believe in horoscopes but, those that do, say that my skeptism is a trait of my sign.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:51 am
by Propellerhead
Aries, right? I know that joke...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:27 am
by HiFranc
Actually, no. If it takes you more than two guesses then you've proven it's a load of nonsense.

Re: Tommy's fears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:37 am
by daanton
HiFranc wrote:From what I know of psychology I suspect Tommy's more likely to turn into the person he fears if he fears that he'll turn into that person.
We can only hope that Tommy gets the help he needs to break out of that potentially vicious circle... and that Emily can supply some of that help.

Propellerhead wrote:You mean, scorpios can do that!? Can you get medival on someone's butt without trying!?

As Emily's the scorpio here, she just might!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:51 pm
by badkittyface
i thought that Scorpio just meant "yay i like to screw"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:17 am
by Propellerhead
badkittyface wrote:i thought that Scorpio just meant "yay i like to screw"


If only...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:21 am
by daanton
badkittyface wrote:i thought that Scorpio just meant "yay i like to screw"


You wish, but not in this case! :smug:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:18 am
by Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
It also means you tend to drive people off, enjoy being cruel, have uber sex appeal and charm, really know how to hold a grudge, can be very loving and affectionate when you want to be, have issues with mood swings, are your own harshest critic, and like to keep to yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:02 am
by Propellerhead
That's pretty much me... except that I'm not horny all the time...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:27 am
by daanton
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad wrote:It also means you tend to drive people off, enjoy being cruel, have uber sex appeal and charm, really know how to hold a grudge, can be very loving and affectionate when you want to be, have issues with mood swings, are your own harshest critic, and like to keep to yourself.

:-? Is that Emily, or it that what Tommy's slowly becoming?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:00 am
by Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Those are traits associated with the Scorpio sign.