Page 1 of 1

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Striptease

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:33 pm
by Bella_Lune
Many BtVS references in the latest adventure! Max's outfit look familiar to everyone? And the 'blondie bear' comment from Kim? I do love it when my favourite things cross over. Thoughts? Other Buffy references in the comic to discuss?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:10 am
by Propellerhead
Hey, Buffy is Chris's favourite show, or he just likes it, I mean not his most favourite but one of them...errr... yes...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:46 am
by atristain
What? Where are the photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar doing a Str...

Teaser! :evil:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:10 am
by daanton
Amazing that this topic should be started:

StripTeaseComic.com wrote:Alii the Vampire Slayer
1024x768 | 800x600

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:15 am
by Propellerhead
That one is soooo coooool, I had it as a wallpaper for a month, but it reminded my that Buffy was cancelled so I got rid of it, now I have Damion and my life changed very much, I have more friends, my girlfriend came back to me and I lost 30 lbs.!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:48 pm
by daanton
So Buffy the Vampire Slayer makes people fat, eh?

And which one did it the most: the tv series, or the earlier movie (starring Kristy Swanson)?? :smug:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:35 pm
by Aura
Prop: I KNEW your avatar loked familiar.


and it was definetley the movie.

It looked so terrible you got depressed and had to eat a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream every other hour to keep yourself content.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:40 am
by Propellerhead
No, my avatar is a "10 second made" logo to my webcomic "The Rocker Zombie" I'm going online with it this year, but I need some help with it, so:

Help. I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody!


I need: -someone to help me with the artwork
-some one to help me with the page

I'm turning this thread into a recruitment drive... sorry

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:28 am
by atristain
Propellerhead wrote:No, my avatar is a "10 second made" logo to my webcomic "The Rocker Zombie" I'm going online with it this year, but I need some help with it, so:

Help. I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody!


I need: -someone to help me with the artwork
-some one to help me with the page

I'm turning this thread into a recruitment drive... sorry

So, you're knows also as Lord Raptor?

Alas, looks like John, Paul, George and Ringo are unavailable at the moment... (Unless two of them return as zombies)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:33 am
by Propellerhead
Not Lord Raptor, I'm Samuel the Dark Knight!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 am
by atristain
10 * Annoying voice *
20 Sammy the Darky Knighty?
30 * Annoying voice *

40 GOTO 10

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:07 am
by Propellerhead
Sure, make fun of me, I don't care, I'm too cool for school now, I've been drafted as a Bass player into a rock band!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:50 pm
by daanton
atristain wrote:Alas, looks like John, Paul, George and Ringo are unavailable at the moment... (Unless two of them return as zombies)

And I thought the dead stay dead.... I guess I was wrong.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:30 pm
by Propellerhead
The Beatles will never die, foolish mortals! Their music is so great, that they will be remebered until the end of Eternity... MWAHAHAHAHAHA-A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! sorry....

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:39 am
by daanton
atristain wrote:Alas, looks like John, Paul, George and Ringo are unavailable at the moment... (Unless two of them return as zombies)

Hmmm... you think?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:42 am
by Propellerhead
no... I know!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:45 am
by daanton
Well, no, I don't think you know, either... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:47 am
by Propellerhead
What, does this mean you're some kind oh Beatles hating crazy person? I mean, who doesn't like the Beatles!?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:51 am
by daanton
Propellerhead wrote:What, does this mean you're some kind oh Beatles hating crazy person? I mean, who doesn't like the Beatles!?

um, like, please do not put words in my mouth, I never said I hated the Beatles, ok?

And, like, neither did I.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:37 am
by Propellerhead
So you DO hate them... <bad word> (don't take me seriously, no coffee, windows, broken strings, deleted playlists and no magnesium powder make Sam a nasty stupid person)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:27 pm
by daanton
Read my last post again...
daanton wrote:um, like, please do not put words in my mouth, I never said I hated the Beatles, ok?

And, like, neither did I.

TRANSLATION: Neither I nor my purple-haired friend hate the Beatles. We like them!



Maybe all of our users' English is not very good, as we seem to be sooo misunderstood... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:50 pm
by Propellerhead
Sorry, I was searching for someone to blame for todays morning... again sorry.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
by daanton
:( If you don't like the morning, you could always go back to bed...

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:13 pm
by Propellerhead
Nah, It's not the morning, but what was going on, I was re-installing Windows...16 times. I hate that game.... do you know that I was suposed to ba called "The System Fall" but they changed the name to Windows before they published it?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:58 pm
by daanton
Propellerhead wrote:Nah, It's not the morning, but what was going on, I was re-installing Windows...16 times. I hate that game.... do you know that I was suposed to ba called "The System Fall" but they changed the name to Windows before they published it?

"The System Fall", you say??

http://www.barryfrenchdrummer.moonfruit.com/thesystemfall


BTW, what version of Windows do you have that you are reinstalling?