Dramatic developments (25th Jan)

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

Dramatic developments (25th Jan)

Postby HiFranc on Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:24 am

What will Emily do now that she has a reason to feel sorry for Kim?
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Dramatic developments (25th Jan)

Postby SAGG on Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:12 am

HiFranc wrote:What will Emily do now that she has a reason to feel sorry for Kim?

Sooo, the moral here was that because Kim was fired from her old job for not sleeping with her boss (this is her take, btw), she's now free to go after Tommy, and ruining (for a short time) their relationship? :-? Maybe Kim thought the fooling around was her payment instead? :grumble:

The only sorrow here should be from me trying to understand having any sympathy for Kim. The thing Kim should do is to find Tommy, and get him back for Emily to work things out with, then Emily can feel sympathy for Kim, and help her out. :smug:
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby demecowen on Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:21 am

Well at least brought some browines points from me. What Kim did is wrong however, at least as a friend she help out Alli when Kim had no one to turn to. Not feeling sorry for Kim understandable, but you can not really kick her out of the streets now can we. :-?
Never forget your past, it always there.
demecowen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SAGG on Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:03 pm

demecowen wrote:Well at least brought some browines points from me. What Kim did is wrong however, at least as a friend she help out Alli when Kim had no one to turn to. Not feeling sorry for Kim understandable, but you can not really kick her out of the streets now can we. :-?

Not while Kim's trying to make up to Emily by trying to find Tommy? No. :-| Instead, to me Emily seems to be the bad gal for being "heartless".
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Guest on Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:05 pm

When you find out someone is trying to steal/or sleep with your lover, and not being heartless is next to impossible. Emily has the right to be angry at Kim for a indefinate amount of time.

Postby atristain on Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:08 pm

Besides, she already stated she didn't know she was going to be evicted. Perhaps she tohought that Kim had the means to sustain herself. If not, knowing Em, she would have said "I give you 'till next week to find another place to put yourself and your 'shite'"

She was not heartless. She was ignorant -fooled by the image Kim insisted to project- and angered.
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby Yuko no Slayer-Dryad on Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:37 pm

If I were Emily I'd give Kim the silent treatment for about a week, then worry about my next move. The hard part for me would be trying to be there for both Max and Alli without taking sides, that is if Alli expects me to feel sorry for her after what happened with Sabrina. If not, getting Tommy back would be the hard part.
If a man is right about something, and no one agrees with him and he is unable to put his truth into benificial action beyond mere principle, does it really matter whether he's right or not?
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SAGG on Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:37 am

Anonymous wrote:When you find out someone is trying to steal/or sleep with your lover, and not being heartless is next to impossible. Emily has the right to be angry at Kim for a indefinate amount of time.

Thank you--mostly. :lol:
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby wraith0019 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:12 pm

You know...I've been thinking(yes I know dangerous thing a male thinking), maybe, just MAYBE Kim was testing Tommy to see just how strong his convictions for Emily really are. This is just coming out of my vault of crazy ideas, but hey, this is striptease, anything's posible right?
wraith0019

Postby Radbaron on Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:03 am

Anything is possible, including todays comic being published :)
Radbaron
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, MWG

Return to Striptease