Dramatic reveal (2nd Dec)

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

Dramatic reveal (2nd Dec)

Postby HiFranc on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:16 am

At least we know now that it is almost certain that Tommy did go with Kim...
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby CarlCampbell on Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:12 am

Well, you never know really... He might mean that he regrets violently murdering her and is now driving round the country in an attempt to figure out how to dispose of the body!

I'll go away now...
CarlCampbell

Postby HiFranc on Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:50 am

Whilst I didn't even think of anything that extreme I did acknowledge that he may have rejected her in a way that could lead to guilt (e.g. slapping her). I was, therefore, careful to include the word "almost".
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Tommy is THE MAN

Postby HWhitters on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:26 am

I really think it's more than just cheating! Chris is a little brighter than that, he's never let us down with a twist before, so it won't be the norm.... I like Tommy, his and Ems relationship is very much like my boyfriends and mine so I'm hoping he put up more of a fight. Tommy won't of let the knoble man side down :wink:
HWhitters
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:57 pm

Hmm, what's the offspring of a black man an an asian woman look like? Blasian?
YOU'RE ALL SUCK!!!

My AIM is cpatterson23
Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby buckaroo_58 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:41 pm

I dont know, I dont think that there would be much violence in the storyline,
like slapping, especially Tommy doing that to a lady, that would put too much of an uneasy feeling to the comic. I think that Tommy advanced on Kim, maybe thinking it was Emily. We will have to wait and see.
buckaroo_58
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:58 pm

Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage wrote:Hmm, what's the offspring of a black man an an asian woman look like?

Tiger Woods.

Postby MiMGodfather on Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:24 pm

buckaroo_58 wrote:I dont know, I dont think that there would be much violence in the storyline,
like slapping, especially Tommy doing that to a lady, that would put too much of an uneasy feeling to the comic. I think that Tommy advanced on Kim, maybe thinking it was Emily. We will have to wait and see.

That makes no sense whatsoever. He knew it wasn't Emily, and he knew that it was Kim. That's why he said he has nothing to say to her. He didn't cheat on Em. If he did, I've lost all respect for that character in the series.
MiMGodfather

Postby Freemage on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Put me in the "Slapped (or worse) Kim" camp. Tommy was, near as I can tell, angry at Kim for hitting on him, not intrigued or tempted. There just wasn't any of the frustration or anxiety in him that would normally come from being aroused by someone other than your S.O.

Now, that doesn't mean that Kim (angry at the slap/whatever) won't procede to take advantage of his absence to SAY to everyone (or even better, to someone who is sure to tell Emily even though she tells that person that they must not tell Em) that she and Tommy did the deed, just to sow confusion and discord. She's Striptease's Eris, that way.
Freemage
Keenspot Despot

Return to Striptease