Comic for Wednesday, November 23

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

Comic for Wednesday, November 23

Postby buckaroo_58 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:42 am

I am assuming that Em is in the room with Tommy. Wonder what will happen? Will Tommy blow up from what Em did? The previous strip noted that Em and Tommy's relationship was not going well...will they sort things out or is this the end of Em and Tommy?
buckaroo_58
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Yuko no Slayer-Dryad on Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:49 am

That, and I'm pretty sure that was Kim in the last panel. Note to Emily, when hiring lawyers who work for free, you get what you pay for.
If a man is right about something, and no one agrees with him and he is unable to put his truth into benificial action beyond mere principle, does it really matter whether he's right or not?
Yuko no Slayer-Dryad
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:37 am

Available evidence suggests that Em is feeling insecure for a reason. Iirc, Kim put moves on Tommy as soon as she met him, and Em got angry. Then we have Em responding to what she thinks is Tommy's interest in Kim by attempting to change her persona. Add to this Tommy's angry response to Kim's latest advances - why so angry? And finally, Kim seems to know something about Tommy and Em's relationship, presumably because she gets to see them at close quarters regularly.

I would predict nothing at this point other than that we are going to learn a lot more about Tommy and Em, and their relationship.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Postby HWhitters on Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:55 am

*watching through parted fingers* I think I know what's gonna happen, and frankly sir I don't like it :cry: !!!! Please Tommy, have the eye sight of a cat or eat some carrots! SEE IN THE DARK GOD DAMN IT!
HWhitters
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage on Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:51 pm

I think Ricky Martin said it best:

"She bangs! She bangs!"
YOU'RE ALL SUCK!!!

My AIM is cpatterson23
Bonus-Tree-the-Tree-Stage
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Striptease