You All Realize...

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

You All Realize...

Postby The Hop Goblin on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:12 pm

That this is leading up to the fact that it was Alli who died and Naomi lived on, right?

Thats what this has been building for for years, I'm not the only one to see it I hope. That's the big twist he was talking about.
The Hop Goblin
Junior Keenspotter

Re: You All Realize...

Postby alkaizer87 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 am

I think that's really stupid. Considering the Diary and stuff. Why would Alli and her even switch? If so then was the diary just fake? Seriously if there is a big twist this better not be it. It would probably piss off to many people, also If it was really Naomi then does that mean that that both of them know how to draw EXACTLY the same? They would've realized it. It woudl be stupid to suddenly witch while Alli was at Europe. If it is as you say then this comic is a big ass joke. All that writing the story just to make it so that it wasn't Alli all along. It's like saying " Oh you've study college for 4 years, but you're still can't graduate despite all the great grades you have." It's a big fat waste. Besides how do you see that this is it?
alkaizer87
Junior Keenspotter

Re: You All Realize...

Postby atristain on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 am

The Hop Goblin wrote:That this is leading up to the fact that it was Alli who died and Naomi lived on, right?

Well, as crazy and deranged that sounded, it looks like Ronny forced that to happen. :o

Unless Naomi didn't died and just pretended to in order to finally get away from him... :-|

Now I wonder who will rescue the rescue team... :grumble:

BTW Rae, Tommy, Kim, Pu Yai look great in their black outfit. 8)

Looks like Ronny saved a few bucks since he didn't need Damion to change clothes... But you gotta give Ronny some credit for actually succeeding into making Damion even more angstsy and pissed with life. :smug:
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Return to Striptease