Octagon Jooooon!

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

Octagon Jooooon!

Postby atristain on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Looks like Chip (Charles?) is still working as a mascot in the amusement park.

Yet he's a sad octagon. That's a side of Octagon Jon that we have not seen yet. :smug:

I wonder if that girl will be the one that helps him forget Kim... If she can keep with Chip's pace... (if you know what I mean... :wink: )
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Re: Octagon Jooooon!

Postby Phthalo_Blue on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:03 am

I was gonna say it- but you beat me to the punch! I think that Chip needs someone with his level of "maturity". I see Chip as a guy who's never gonna grow up, and he needs someone as spunky and as childish as he is, and maybe "annoying girl" (I don't know if she ever had a name and I don't want to look it up) might be the missing puzzle piece to his life.

Now, I think I remember her having a boyfriend or having a crush on someone, but she could have well gotten over it, and is looking to move on? If her sex-life is anything like her yapping, I'd say there won't be a problem. (How old is she again?)
Phthalo_Blue
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Octagon Jooooon!

Postby atristain on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 pm

And don't forget that she has "something" for Octagon Jon... :o

I wonder: If Chip seduces her using his costume, does that make her a furry? :-?

And Chip has matured a lot, specially since he lost two GFs so tragically. He's not acted as childlike as that girl since he started dating Nami in secret.

And about today strip: Now is time for Willy to look depressed. I wonder what will be next:
1) Damion...err... depressed? How could anyone notice that? Or...
2) Pu Yai depressed? Does he ever stops smiling? Perhaps if he holds a boom box above his head while standing under the rain? :shifty:
3) We'll find abot Rob's "other kind of " films that he rolls with Mia? After all "that thing" is the only thing we've seen those two doing... :evilgrin:
4) Theo slapping some sense in the head of the rest of the Bohica Mouse members?
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Return to Striptease