Ladies And Gents: Introducing...

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

Ladies And Gents: Introducing...

Postby SAGG on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:02 pm

...Rachel the idiot. First, you tell the guy who doesn't want you around that you see Willy's bike there. Then, you tell him you're going to the cops turning your back on him in the dark. Yes, you're an idiot. Well, I suppose you might find Haven after you wake up from the hit to the back of the head while you're tied up with her... :roll:
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Ladies And Gents: Introducing...

Postby MURPHYCHACHO on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:44 pm

SAGG wrote:...Rachel the idiot. First, you tell the guy who doesn't want you around that you see Willy's bike there. Then, you tell him you're going to the cops turning your back on him in the dark. Yes, you're an idiot. Well, I suppose you might find Haven after you wake up from the hit to the back of the head while you're tied up with her... :roll:

Damn, someone beat me to it. But yeah, what he said. Is it just me, or has Rachel been acting insanely stupid lately? She's always kind of irritated me, but it seems like she's gotten even dumber. Even if he doesn't attack her, her warning is giving him ample time to hide any evidence of wrongdoing.
"Honesty is the best policy." -Miguel de Cervantes

"Liars prosper." Anonymous

Here's to you,
Here's to me.
Best of friends we'll always be.
But if by chance we disagree,
To hell with you! Here's to me!
MURPHYCHACHO
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby atristain on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:46 pm

SAGG wrote:Well, I suppose you might find Haven after you wake up from the hit to the back of the head while you're tied up with her... :roll:

Give Chris a chance, perhaps he didn't want the kidnapped-lady-in-distress part to be exclusive of Alli... :P

...Besides he knows a little bondage allways help the readership to grow (or come back, at least... :shifty: )
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby SAGG on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Well, this is a surprise. :o I wonder what they're up to? :-?
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Teamgiza on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Introducing Haven the bitch.
Teamgiza
Keenspot Despot

Postby Radbaron on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:33 am

Is that NATE from the old days?
Radbaron
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, MWG

Postby daanton on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:50 pm

What a predicament! Rachel had bad experience(s) with guys, now with girls.... who the heck is Rachel gonna date now?
daanton
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MURPHYCHACHO on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:29 pm

This settles it. Rachel's a dumbass.

Who the hell just takes off and leaves town like that when they have a commitment and then shows up at the last second and gives everyone a heart attack? She couldn't be bothered to tell Willy and the others that she was leaving? Or postpone her trip until after the concert? What an inconsiderate moron. At least the consequences of her actions have been thrown into her face now. (Yes, I know the guy at the concert probably would've just come up with another excuse for why they couldn't play, but that's completely besides the point.)
"Honesty is the best policy." -Miguel de Cervantes

"Liars prosper." Anonymous

Here's to you,
Here's to me.
Best of friends we'll always be.
But if by chance we disagree,
To hell with you! Here's to me!
MURPHYCHACHO
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby chris daily on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 am

MURPHYCHACHO wrote:This settles it. Rachel's a dumbass.

Who the hell just takes off and leaves town like that when they have a commitment and then shows up at the last second and gives everyone a heart attack? She couldn't be bothered to tell Willy and the others that she was leaving? Or postpone her trip until after the concert? What an inconsiderate moron. At least the consequences of her actions have been thrown into her face now. (Yes, I know the guy at the concert probably would've just come up with another excuse for why they couldn't play, but that's completely besides the point.)

Rachael's always been a representation of the extremely naive side of the coin. Even when she learns something or goes one step further, she takes a step back. It's not so much being stupid, as creating her own roadblocks. I wouldn't think she's being directly inconsiderate to WIlly, but rather trying to be ultimately, if not misguided-ly, concerned about Haven... until now. time will only tell if her actions will blow up in her face, or her ill fated attempt at being noble might unintentionally yield some fruit of some kind. one never knows.... well, except me.
Striptease!
your new guilty pleasure.
chris daily
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Striptease