[Sep-2] And the world's most awkward moment award goes to...

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

[Sep-2] And the world's most awkward moment award goes to...

Postby Lokisdottir on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 am

If there's anything more awkward than running into a very recent ex-boyfriend while on the job...

It's got to be having the guy who once got you pregnant showing up, pissed, in the middle of the day.

But in terms of awkwardness, nothing beats both happening at the SAME TIME. Give the girl a prize.
Lokisdottir
Junior Keenspotter

Re: [Sep-2] And the world's most awkward moment award goes to...

Postby Cyberbard on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 am

Agreed, this is a quite a ride. Kim has a lot of bad karma on her ledger, and it was bound to bite her eventually. But two heavy doses of it in as many minutes?!?

...damn.

Appropriate background song: "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter
Cyberbard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby atristain on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Allright ST faithful readers... It's time to say how doyou prefer your Kim: Chopped, sliced, shredded, boiled in oil, burnt to the ground... etc

Max will be SO happy to obligue! :smug:
The sound of rolling dice
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair!
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby sarcasm isnt thy enemy on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am

I really don't like how the storyline is going recently.

Allie had no right to tell Max, and Max shouldn't be getting drinks for a pregnant chick, reminds me of the movie Cocktail in the end.
sarcasm isnt thy enemy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby atristain on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 pm

I liked a lot how the third panel looks like a comic book cover. Something in the lines of X-Men or Avengers getting into a fight. (with each other or against some villains. For Marvel there's no difference... :smug: )

And why does Kim have to aim always at poor Alli's... "girls"?

And what did Chip just said? What other Chip's girlfriends did Max got laid, besides Kim?

Finally: I bet that it was Rae the one that blamed herself. She has such a powerful voice: Not only did she make them to stop fighting, she also made the background dissappear! :lol:
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lokisdottir on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:56 am

atristain wrote:And why does Kim have to aim always at poor Alli's... "girls"?

I know, talk about OW. :lol: I don't think Kim was aiming as such this time, she just shook Max off and happened to elbow Alli, who was coming up from behind. But yeah, Kim knows how to hit where it hurts. The way she used to be with men, she must be an expert at catfights.

And what did Chip just said? What other Chip's girlfriends did Max got laid, besides Kim?

I had to scan my memory for a second there, too. I think it was a reference to *coughcrazyevilbitchcough* Naomi, whom Max had sex with in London thinking it was Alli.

Finally: I bet that it was Rae the one that blamed herself. She has such a powerful voice: Not only did she make them to stop fighting, she also made the background dissappear! :lol:

Ain't she a heck of a singer? :D I thought she had already left the store, but she could have seen Max, Alli, Tommy, and Emily heading the other way and returned. I'm having a hard time envisioning any scenario where Rae could see it as her fault, though. Next week will be pretty interesting.
Lokisdottir
Junior Keenspotter

Postby atristain on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Lokisdottir wrote:
atristain wrote:And what did Chip just said? What other Chip's girlfriends did Max got laid, besides Kim?

I had to scan my memory for a second there, too. I think it was a reference to *coughcrazyevilbitchcough* Naomi, whom Max had sex with in London thinking it was Alli.

Oooooh! Forgot about that! 8)

But I think that was a relation of Alli-using-Chip-and-Chip-allowing-it-in-exchange-of-sex... But you have to admit that thanks to Naomi, Chip evolved into a more meaningful character instead of being a one dimensional prop.

Since we know that most of Chip's "Girlfriends" were on XXX tapes and DVDs I was imagining Max doing something awful... :okthen:
atristain
Keenspot Despot

Return to Striptease