To All Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman and Tanith Lee Fans (OT)

It's not just a clever name for a webcomic... okay, it is.

Moderator: chris daily

To All Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman and Tanith Lee Fans (OT)

Postby FerretBob on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:36 pm

On 11 December 2007, Pratchett posted online that he had been newly diagnosed with a very rare form of early-onset Alzheimer's disease. Since then, he has made a donation of US$1 Million to the Alzheimer’s Research Trust
Pratchett’s fans have since decided to match this donation. Thus, Match It for Pratchett was created. This is our attempt to help the man who has brought joy, laughter and wisdom to all the readers of the world.

For my part I have organised something of my own. My colleague and I have made 5 unique badges, signed and marked with the very kind assistance of Mr Neil Gaiman and Ms Tanith Lee. These are being auctioned on Ebay later this week. Even if this is not something you would be likely to bid on, please pass this website on to whatever forums you frequent, let as many people know as you possibly can. The more people who know about this, the more chance we have to make a lot of money for Alzheimer's Research!

The First two badges go on sale in just two hours! Please let anyone you can know about it, even if you can't bid yourself!

Badge It For Pratchett!
<-- This is a link
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams"

"Some people never go crazy... What truly boring lives they must lead" - Blackie Lawless
FerretBob
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Striptease