(ADULT CONTENT)sexy room : unveiling and rules !

Grab a scotch, Guinness or your favorite bottled water, put your feet up and relax. This is the Off-topic pub for the Wapsi fans. Cigar smoking is allowed.

Moderator: pablo

Postby EdSaari on Sun May 01, 2005 3:16 am

kinako mochi wrote:... But I go to a party, and all the girls see are a slightly overweight Asian guy with glasses and a slightly frumpy dress. Take a guess at how many girls seek to find out how interesting I am, under this first impression.

An Asian GUY .... and a slightly frumpy DRESS..!?!?!

I would admit that would be ... unsettling. After the intial shock, ... interesting, in a ... let me think ... some sort of "way".

A Scottish Kilt might be OK ... but an entire DRESS? :o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or... then again, I suppose it would depend on what sort of party it was...
Carpe Erratum!!!
EdSaari
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kinako mochi on Sun May 01, 2005 5:16 am

STATE of dress, for all of you that didn't read that like I did. :lol:

I've never worn a dress. Then again I've yet to attend a burner ceremony out in the desert either. Yet. ;)
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The_Stalker on Sun May 01, 2005 8:34 am

Never? Oh come on, I'm as straight as an arrow, but even I've worn a dress once or twice.

Man, I remember this one party.... Crazy. It was a political party meeting, with much more emphasis on the party. The Monster Raving Loony Party (a crazy group of British politicians), was having a rally with the Freak Power ticket (Hunter S. Thompson's party) at a yatch club in Florida to support a local madman in his bid for mayor. You were either supposed to wear yellow and black (Loony colors), or something to demonstrate that you were a freak. I chose both.

Imagine if you will a 6'2" man, built like a linebacker, in a yellow and black striped evening gown. Ahh, those guys knew how to throw a party....

And just to stay on topic, I picked up a nice woman in a bright yellow pimp suit at that party. Had a nice few dates, we couldnt make it work because neither of us cross dressed and thats what drew us together, pure absurdity.
-Andrew "The Stalker" Watkins CI, Companion to Order of the Knights of Jubal. Proud Uncle/Son of Chade.
Recently revealed to be the leader of the elusive Board-queda organization.

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ryalyn on Sun May 01, 2005 12:35 pm

Pictures. NOW!!

:lol:

But I know what y'all mean. It's so easy to get inaccurate impressions of people. I bet you all good money that if you ran into me on the street, none of you would give me a second glance. I'm just a quiet, frumpy little white girl who minds her own business and doesn't make a lot of noise by herself. I don't have a bunch of friends to make noise with around here and a lot of the people who've been seeing me around for the last almost two years are just now starting to notice that I've been around for a little while.

When I was in college, I had two very close friends who I spent a lot of time with, and because I was comfortable with them, I was very open and bold. So much so that on a trip with the choir, one of the sopranos who I didn't know very well told me that before getting to know me on the trip, she'd been intimidated by me. I was amazed! But she said that it was because I knew what I wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it.

I'm still that way, I hope, but I go about it quietly and only the few people by whom I am surrounded notice it.

Online, however, I can be a total goof and make a complete fool of myself and people like you all notice me. It's not a completely accurate picture because you're seeing such a small portion of me when I step into this format. Or maybe you see more than I imagine, I'm not sure. But one of the things that I really worry about this internet thing is that I can imagine that you guys are exactly how I picture you from the small portions that you share on here, forgetting that there are huge parts of your life and personality that we're never going to see.

Anyway, maybe it's just me.

I'm feeling melancholy and prattling on. I should hush and go do something away from the glow of my computer screen.
Unicorn bait

A kitty is a young cat and a canoe is made of plastic and I have no idea what you're all laughing at.
Ryalyn
Keenspot Despot

Postby EdSaari on Sun May 01, 2005 6:36 pm

Rylayn,

I, for one have found it necessary to envision the "Inner Self" of people - that is really what I try to capture in my photography.

I form impressions of people from various sources ... what they write is one, and yours is a most favorable one... Possibly your signature, Unicorn bait", has something to do with it.

What it is... Possibly, best expressed by a line from a poem by J.R.R. Tolkien:

She danced by night
All glittering bright
Under a starry sky...

Nothing like "frumpy".
Carpe Erratum!!!
EdSaari
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kinako mochi on Sun May 01, 2005 9:26 pm

Seeing pictures in the flesh, and how I imagine you free of the bonds of flesh, are pretty different. Actually, my depiction in the S&G thread, illustrated (dunno when THAT'S gonna pick up again) is my idealization of you based on the avacharian reading :D , BEFORE I ever saw your picture.

But I think it's a great disservice not to include the real you in any depiction -- after all, you and your image in the mirror have grown up together and influenced one another.

I have to admit, since seeing the real Ryalyn in photos, my mind's avachar version has changed. It looks much more like the person behind the alias Ryalyn (possibly why I included the person 'on the other side of the monitor' in my S&G writing a few weeks ago). And I like your real name -- it matches better than 'Ryalyn' does. ;)

Yay for forums and Wapsi and avachars and nice people chatting. ;)
Last edited by kinako mochi on Mon May 02, 2005 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The_Stalker on Mon May 02, 2005 1:00 am

Ryalyn wrote:Pictures. NOW!!

:lol:
I deny that any ever existed. I didnt do it. Nobody saw me do it. You cant prove anything. Besides I heard OJ's mom wears combat boots!

::hides in shame::
-Andrew "The Stalker" Watkins CI, Companion to Order of the Knights of Jubal. Proud Uncle/Son of Chade.

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby Mravac Kid on Mon May 02, 2005 12:32 pm

kinako mochi wrote:If you don't want to actively seek a mate, just be you, and the ones who'll accept you as you will naturally appear. It's called the Law of Affinity. ;)

But you have to be very patient if you take that approach... It's not very efficient. :-/
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ryalyn on Mon May 02, 2005 5:22 pm

Thanks, guys! Sorry for getting all melancholy on you. Just feeling a little moody and lonely. Is it bad that I communicate more with people online than I do face to face? *sigh*

But really, thanks for all the kind words. It means a lot.

EdSaari, that poetry is really beautiful! What is it from? I can't find it on the internet . . . .

Kinako, I'm really curious to know how you're going to draw me now. And I like my name, too. Feel free to call me that in the comic. : )

Now, because this is getting way to serious in here (and because it's an adult content thread, for gosh sakes!), um . . . (trying to think of something adult here . . . could take me a while . . . oh! I have it!) let's create a list of words used as innuendo for making out (unless y'all want to make it even more adult, but I'm not starting that). And I can't really start it because I have no idea.

Runs off to buy some lip gloss.
Unicorn bait

A kitty is a young cat and a canoe is made of plastic and I have no idea what you're all laughing at.
Ryalyn
Keenspot Despot

Postby kinako mochi on Mon May 02, 2005 7:31 pm

Mravac Kid wrote:But you have to be very patient if you take that approach... It's not very efficient. :-/

On the contrary -- when I'm needy and look for mates, I get Safeway chocolate cake. When I work on me rather than look for someone to complete me (total BS), I find German sachertorte with berries. ;)

Nothing wrong with Safeway cake, but it's what you get when you're needy for the cocoa, and you can't see the use in journeying for sachertorte. That's the reward for operating at a more advanced level, and affinity principles still apply. If you work on you, and learn important lessons about yourself, others at the same level will naturally be drawn to you. ;)
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The_Stalker on Tue May 03, 2005 4:38 am

kinako mochi wrote:
Mravac Kid wrote:But you have to be very patient if you take that approach... It's not very efficient. :-/

On the contrary -- when I'm needy and look for mates, I get Safeway chocolate cake. When I work on me rather than look for someone to complete me (total BS), I find German sachertorte with berries. ;)

Nothing wrong with Safeway cake, but it's what you get when you're needy for the cocoa, and you can't see the use in journeying for sachertorte. That's the reward for operating at a more advanced level, and affinity principles still apply. If you work on you, and learn important lessons about yourself, others at the same level will naturally be drawn to you. ;)

Thats right. We need to quit worrying about friends and lovers and just go buy some cake.

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby crypto on Tue May 03, 2005 4:58 am

Ry, No you don't want to know what I thought it said.

As for your "Not a second glance" comment, again, you'd be surprised again. Ok you may not show up right away on my date abilaty radar, but you'd make it onto the potential friends one easly.

I don't know, maybe after being burned I've bee setting my sights low to safe girls. High school, it was two rather cute quiet girls, one I leaned had a BF so that cut off that attempt before it started, the other I don't know why I didn't try. Now it's to late for the second, she's getting married next month.

Ok, I'll start off with the sex inuendoes:
A freind of mine used to call it resess until her cousine started asking questions like "Who do you play with?".
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Postby TheTeague on Tue May 03, 2005 9:29 pm

Innuendo for anal sex that I shouldn't be nearly as proud of as I am:
"Droppin' a little surgar in the gas tank"
TheTeague
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby EdSaari on Wed May 04, 2005 6:48 am

Ryalyn wrote:EdSaari, that poetry is really beautiful! What is it from? I can't find it on the internet . . . .

It is from a poem by J.R.R Tolkein, published in The Tolkein Reader, in 1966 - probably 'way out of print by now. Its title is "Princess Mee" and is about an Elf dancing on a pool of water.

I've searched the 'net myself and I can't find anything about it.

Probably seriously off-topic here - I'll copy it and PM it to you.
Carpe Erratum!!!
EdSaari
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kinako mochi on Wed May 04, 2005 3:29 pm

TheTeague wrote:a little sugar in the gas tank

Awww! You made Ryalyn run away again! :D

Hopefully it's not to grab a tubafor. :o

--

An old g/f used to be really bad at being direct, which was what I loved about her, since I had to read into her a lot (great when it's going great, not when it's going not :-?).

Anyway, her innuendo for wanting sex was looking at me with big googly eyes with that nerdy librarian blonde look that slices me in half, and if we were at the movies or at a coffee shop, she'd whisper, "Hormones." Then crack this naughty half-smile, and off home we'd go. :)

If it was a dark movie
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ryalyn on Wed May 04, 2005 7:29 pm

The_Stalker wrote:Thats right. We need to quit worrying about friends and lovers and just go buy some cake.

Sounds good to me!!

Goes off to figure out what a "tubafor" is. And nearly falls off her chair laughing.

Um . . . no. But I do think I'll stay away from the way the conversation is headed. This whole internet thing is just like one great, big sex class. Or locker room. Take your pick. :)
Unicorn bait

Ryalyn
Keenspot Despot

Postby crypto on Wed May 04, 2005 7:45 pm

Ryalyn wrote: Um . . . no. But I do think I'll stay away from the way the conversation is headed. This whole internet thing is just like one great, big sex class. Or locker room. Take your pick. :)

We'll call you back in when things settle down.

As for the sex ed class, yeah type in the right search and damn you'd be scared at what you find.
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Postby The1Paladin on Wed May 04, 2005 11:35 pm

Hey, if the Internet can shock me, it's a damn scary place...
The1Paladin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MsFrisby on Thu May 05, 2005 6:28 am

"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie."
-- William Shakespeare --
MsFrisby
Keenspot Deity

Postby luchog on Thu May 05, 2005 8:09 am

MsFrisby wrote:What on earth!?

8:1 it's a hoax.
luchog
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The_Stalker on Thu May 05, 2005 8:12 am

I sure hope so.

On a similar note, this site always scares me. http://www.divine-interventions.com/

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby Elfbiter on Thu May 05, 2005 9:31 pm

MsFrisby wrote:What on earth!?

luchog wrote:8:1 it's a hoax.

Museum of the Hoaxes seems to think so.
---
Living is easy with eyes closed.
Elfbiter
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MsFrisby on Fri May 06, 2005 3:40 pm

Whew.. you don't know what a relief this is to me to realize it's just a hoax. I mean... YIKES.
"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie."
-- William Shakespeare --
MsFrisby
Keenspot Deity

Postby Mravac Kid on Sun May 08, 2005 3:51 pm

Ryalyn wrote:This whole internet thing is just like one great, big sex class. Or locker room. Take your pick. :)

And thankfully so, it is a great outlet for all kinds of non-standard behaviour.
Not to mention a source of material and knowledge for those of us that are socially inept. :-/
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Postby NorphTehDwarf on Mon May 09, 2005 8:37 pm

And a haven for some of the most deviate, disturbing sub-cultures in existance. Not comic fans, but... well, look at somethingawful's Awful Link of the Day, and you'll see what I mean.
NorphTehDwarf
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to The Wapsi Pub