(ADULT CONTENT)sexy room : unveiling and rules !

Grab a scotch, Guinness or your favorite bottled water, put your feet up and relax. This is the Off-topic pub for the Wapsi fans. Cigar smoking is allowed.

Moderator: pablo

(ADULT CONTENT)sexy room : unveiling and rules !

Postby amazon princess on Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:56 am

I asked Pablo if it would be possible to talk about sex subjects in the pub and to my surprise, he said yes. So heres the basic rules :

- The sexy room topics are adult oriented so if your under 18 be advise.

- all sex topics must begin by : the sexy room: " your sex subject here "
amazon princess
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fhqwhgads on Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:47 pm

*hee hee* I bet you everything in my lunchbox that these topics get the highest ratio of views/posts... ever.

Waitaminute. I don't have a lunchbox.

Crap. :(

*runs off looking for a vending machine*
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll
Fhqwhgads
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby amazon princess on Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:07 am

Ho yes! they will get lots of attention :D
amazon princess
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fhqwhgads on Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:46 pm

...yyyeess, ...sort of what I meant. :wink: What I originally had in mind as I typed was something along the lines of "Lots of voyeurs/few exhibitionists." I for one being one of those sca-a-a-ary fundies yo mama warned you about, :) *and* a HUUUGE coward with more insecurities than you have skin cells, would not be a combination that facilitates loose lips where the bedroom activities are concerned, thus resulting in few topic additions from me, for instance. *looks back at main pub page* Seems to have vanished at the moment though? Wha' hoppen?
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll
Fhqwhgads
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby amazon princess on Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:48 am

Hum....since I'm allowed only one topic about sex, I'm gonna have to make the best of it.

In my case I have a great sex life. I'm dating a sexy cuban girl named emmanuella that I've met recently. She's straight but was interessted in women. God I love that girl. Her breasts are even bigger than mine. Mine are 40DD and her are around 53E I think. There implants obviously but they just look so good that I dont mind at all. The obvious reason that I'm dating her is because she reminds me of Monica. I consider her my Monica, my pechochi.

The first time we had sex was like magical. Sure I went in very gently knowing very well she had never been with a women before. Yet she opened herself completely to me. It was very exciting going in to lick her juicy pussy that had never been licked by another lesbian before. One things for sure is that she moans pretty loudly when she's getting oral sex. :P
Playing with her huge breasts, I feel like a baby as I suck her tits. There also very comfy as I lay my head on them for booby hugs.

aldought we had sex 3 or 4 times till now, I feel uncertainty from her part wether shes bi or still heterosexual. Its obvious dough that shes in love with me. Thats for certain.

As for the single part of my sex life. I have to say that I masturbate quite a bit. twice...sometimes 3 times a day at my horny peeks. I consider masturbation a form of exercising. One that I cant get enough of. ;) :P

Thats my sex life in short. I think we should use this topic to talk about our sex life and to speak of problems if we have some. I know all of you are not necessarely open to talking about sex but still would be great if you could. I did my part so now its your turn people.
amazon princess
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kinako mochi on Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:21 am

I'm going to respond here. *holds tightly to limb*

I agree, I don't have as puritanical a stance on talking about sex as some do; in fact I sort of consider it a relief when I can talk about it frankly. Must be my Japanese upbringing, which sort of demystified and destigmatized candidness about sex as a discussion point, in the appropriate setting, obviously.

That said, I was also raised in the good ol' US of A, where there are definitely more people in a position to hinder you due to their own discomforts about sex, so as a result, only the truly determined or the truly comfortable still do so. It seems the sweet spot in this society doesn't involve candidness about sex, especially when it comes to personal matters, outside a clinical environment.

So I don't feel comfortable talking about my sex life in detail, at least not in a forum where my accounts are available for the world to read, and reach conclusions and judgements about other things I have no control over. I don't think its cowardice at all, I'm a person who stubbornly has to see that something is to me for it be true, and after years of rebellion against this trend, it just doesn't work in America at large. It sucks, but that's life.

So, for me and me only, if you'd like to talk about sex and experience, I'll respond in PM, but not on the board. ;)
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby karlbob2000 on Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:28 pm

Hmm, the past five years or so of my sex life make for a short, dull story. Since the Millenium I have had intercourse with another person exactly once, despite being married until 2004.

Most interesting sexual fact I learned before The Long Drought: chocolate Easter bunny ears melt at internal body temperature. Two great tastes that taste great together, indeed.
Later,
KarlBob
karlbob2000
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby luchog on Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:37 pm

amazon princess wrote:Thats my sex life in short. I think we should use this topic to talk about our sex life and to speak of problems if we have some. I know all of you are not necessarely open to talking about sex but still would be great if you could. I did my part so now its your turn people.

Hrm... well, my sex life has been pretty non-existent for a while; mostly due to health issues on my part -- some genetic like hypoglycemia; some relatively new, like a possible thyroid deficiency (still haven't been tested, but it looks strongly like i'm developing hashimoto's disease); and some long-term problems of as yet unknown cause, such as my chronic insomnia. Because of this, combined with various work and life stresses, my libido varies from low to non-existent.

That, combined with an life partner who currently lives some distance away (long story, and she's actually fairly close geographically, but lives on an island, which makes getting there expensive, time-consuming, and difficult). On top of that, my other long-term relationship** ended badly a little while ago, which didn't help my attitude much; and the two other people I'm ostensibly involved with, i almost never get to see (scheduling and other issues, one of them is a teacher and has almost no free time), and haven't actually has sex with in... longer than I can remember at this point.

On the other side of that, I have one friend who has expressed interest in developing a sexual relationship at some point in the near future; but is currently in a 12-step-type program (not addiction-related, more sort of a mental/emotional sorting-out related to some self-destructive behaviour); and abstaining for a time as part of the program. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about being involved with her on that level, though. She's an attractive and interesting person, and I really like having her as a friend; but i'm not sure there's really anything else there.

I have another friend, who I haven't know all that long, also express interest (at least, I think she's interested, she's not entirely clear) in a sexual relationship. Not entirely sure I want to get involved with her, either; since she's a bit younger than I usually date, and a tad on the flaky side. OTOH, she's very attractive, interesting, and shares some of my kinks that none of my other partners have any interest in (nothing extreme). I also get the impression that she'd only be interested in being "fuckbuddies"; which i'm not opposed to on principle, just don't know if i'm interested in that right now.

My life is annoyingly complicated.

**My current relationship status is polyamourous and somewhat open; with a wonderful life partner who I will be with the rest of my life, and a few other involvements either currently on hiatus, or existing only as potentials.
luchog
Keenspotter Supreme

Velcro Syndrome

Postby EdSaari on Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:21 pm

I heard of one the other day. A friend of the family is a Nurse in the Emergency Room of a local hospital. They had one of their rare cases of "Velcro Syndrome."

Seems that a male with a beard and moustache was engaged in ... uh ... oral sex with a `nautural' type girl. He became so hopelessly entangled that they had to use a special stretcher to get them to the ER where they cut them apart with sheep shears.

Velcro Syndrome. Have to watch out for that ... :oops: :roll:
Carpe Erratum!!!
EdSaari
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Doctor Emmit Brown on Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:47 pm

*reads the above story*

OUCH! I have a goatee. I keep it trimmed, but maybe I should keep this story in mind...

Anywho, I am a 21 year old heterosexual male, who has yet to experience a woman in that way. In some ways I've decided I want to wait until marriage, but on the other hand, I'm also a rather horny bastard and doubt I would be adverse to having premarital hanky panky if the situation arose.

The main problem is though is that I am too damned shy for my own good. I never dated in high school, only and have only had one girlfriend since going off to college. And even though I liked her, I could never work up the courage to kiss her (though, I was her first boyfriend as well, as she attended an all-girl high school, thus was rather shy about the situation as well). So, not only do I have no experience in the bedroom, but none outside the front door for that matter either.

Instead I resort to what one of my female friends refers to as "Miss Michighan" (ever look at a map of Michighan? It looks like a hand). Though I don't think I do it as often as our amazon friend here, It certainly occurs once a day. So if you guys could help a fella out and give me some pointers in how to pick up women (not necesarily sex, but meeting someone) I would be eternaly grateful.
Doctor Emmit Brown
Keenspot Despot

Postby Mravac Kid on Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:28 pm

I am in almost the same position as Doc Brown there, only sans goatee and 7 years deeper in debt... :-/
And I don't even need pointers, I know everything... in theory.
But approaching a girl, and asking her out... that terrifies me. I only managed to do it once, and that was for my prom.

Feel free to laugh at me. I'm way past worrying at this stage...

As for advice, I know the solution to my problem is easy: Just talk to them and ask them out. Now I just need to get around to doing just that. :)
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Postby TheTeague on Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:12 pm

Mravac Kid wrote:I am in almost the same position as Doc Brown there, only sans goatee and 7 years deeper in debt... :-/
And I don't even need pointers, I know everything... in theory.
But approaching a girl, and asking her out... that terrifies me. I only managed to do it once, and that was for my prom.

Feel free to laugh at me. I'm way past worrying at this stage...

As for advice, I know the solution to my problem is easy: Just talk to them and ask them out. Now I just need to get around to doing just that. :)

Same here, except I went to the Prom alone.
TheTeague
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby azalea2 on Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:07 pm

'Zella's tips on how to pick up a woman:
1) look in her eyes
2) smile
extra credit:
3) talk to her and listen to what she says

No, really, there's not much more to it than that. Or at least, I've had many people tell me that I'm a huge flirt, just because i smile at everyone. =P Yes, it is scary to approach someone, but the worst I've gotten is "Thanks, but no thanks," (not the "Oh ick gross no way never talk to me again" response that fear conjures).

And as for prom... i waited for anyone to ask me out, then broke down and asked someone myself. Turned out that he had a huge crush on me, but was too scared to approach me.
You don't know me.
azalea2
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby TheTeague on Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:32 pm

Oh, I've tried that hundreds of times, but it always turns out platonic.
TheTeague
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NorphTehDwarf on Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:47 pm

My own self; I'm still a virgin, and still cursing the fact. Repeatedly, and in a loud clear voice that can be heard for miles around, which in all likelyhood does nothing to help me. Also, aside from developing a jealous hatred of other guys (most of them have been better than me with the opposite sex since the age of 14), and I am now getting minorly peeved at lesbians as well, since they also tend to be better at it than me. I could probably handle myself better, but I'm a horrible person. The fact that I have a reputation as a latent pyschopath isn't much of a help. I mean, christ. So I tried to off myself at 13. Five years have passed and I STILL can't seem to live the damn thing down. On the other hand, I've heard that scars can make interesting conversation starters.

EDIT: My post is far too bitchy. Sincerest apologies to y'all, especially since this is the first post many of you have seen by me. Also, I'd note that the thing against disliking other guys and lesbians is a bit of hyperbole.
NorphTehDwarf
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby karlbob2000 on Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:02 pm

azalea2 wrote:Yes, it is scary to approach someone, but the worst I've gotten is "Thanks, but no thanks," (not the "Oh ick gross no way never talk to me again" response that fear conjures).

The most embarrassing response I've gotten so far was "That's very flattering, but I'm involved with someone right now."

I can relate to the stories of "almost dating" someone in High School. I did manage to ask her to go to the Prom with me, but we never quite kissed.

My first relationship in college started in a way that seemed so unlikely I never even considered it. A woman that I had flirted with seemed to shoot me down, so I discounted the possibility of anything happening between us after that. A week or so later she began to flirt with me, and I assumed it was just friendly banter. Finally she told me that there was a guy she was interested in who didn't seem to be interested in her. When she said "I just don't know what to do about you, uh, I mean him" everything finally clicked in my extraordinarily dense skull. The first night that we fooled around, I told her about my plan to retain my virginity until marriage. That idea lasted about two more weeks.

With another woman, I turned a conversation toward whatever-college-it-was that made it a rule that students must ask permission before making any advances, then I asked if I could kiss her. I found out later that she deliberately let me hang on that note for a few seconds (felt like an hour to me) before she said "yes". Happy memories, I tell ya.
Later,
KarlBob
karlbob2000
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby azalea2 on Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:09 pm

Norph:

*counts*

So, that's 18 and a virgin. Relax. You're hardly alone in that boat, and there's still plenty of time for things to change. (Too shy to insert detailed personal stories here, but i was viewed as asexual for a long time. Some of this i liked, but later it was very annoying.)

As for scars, I've digested a lot of Miss Manners, and my response is usually along the lines of "It's never polite to point out a lady's physical imperfections," with an extension to "That's code for 'drop it'," if necessary. But, well, that's just me.
You don't know me.
azalea2
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NorphTehDwarf on Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:44 pm

No, I mean my scars. I have a couple, one of which is very prominent.
NorphTehDwarf
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby azalea2 on Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:30 am

Hmm? What i meant was, if i were you and had your scars, i probably wouldn't use them as conversation starters. Even though they may be highly visible, I wouldn't want to share the deeply personal reasons behind them with people whom i had just met. Sorry for the misunderstanding...
You don't know me.
azalea2
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ryalyn on Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:07 pm

25 year old virgin!! Whooohoooo!!!

Runs out of the thread again.
Unicorn bait

A kitty is a young cat and a canoe is made of plastic and I have no idea what you're all laughing at.
Ryalyn
Keenspot Despot

Postby Mravac Kid on Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:08 pm

Ryalyn wrote:25 year old virgin!! Whooohoooo!!!

Runs out of the thread again.

Ah, those were nice times... ;)
Ride the Wild Wind - push the envelope, don't sit on the fence
Ride the Wild Wind - live life on the razor's edge
For reasons unknown, I have a LiveJournal - now featuring the Webcomic Pimping Series!
Mravac Kid
Keenspot Despot

Postby PrettyPrincess on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:52 am

Heh. I was one of those girls who was sweet sixteen, never been kissed - and then I was deflowered when I was 17. But that wasn't exactly a happy occasion - that guy was more than a jackass and a half.

Now I'm married, and have a baby, so when I have it, the sex is great... but my baby has impeccable timing when it comes to waking up at the most inoppurtune time.

So yeah. That's mostly it.

Though I do really admire Ryalyn for being herself.
PrettyPrincess
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby amazon princess on Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:43 pm

Thanks for posting girls. :)
amazon princess
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kinako mochi on Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:20 pm

Ryalyn wrote:25 year old virgin!! Whooohoooo!!!

I was 20 before succumbing. Details of it are for PMs only though
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ryalyn on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:11 pm

:) Thanks, y'all! It's interesting online sometimes realizing that the virgins are in the minority because the people with whom I grew up and by whom I am surrounded are all of the same mentality as myself--holding out until I get married. If ever . . . . *sigh* But online, it's a completely different crowd than I'm normally around and it's really, really interesting realizing the assumptions. :oops: :wink:

[quote="kinako mochi"]Don't worries
Unicorn bait

A kitty is a young cat and a canoe is made of plastic and I have no idea what you're all laughing at.
Ryalyn
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to The Wapsi Pub