Movie Trailer Cowpie Bingo!!

Grab a scotch, Guinness or your favorite bottled water, put your feet up and relax. This is the Off-topic pub for the Wapsi fans. Cigar smoking is allowed.

Moderator: pablo

Movie Trailer Cowpie Bingo!!

Postby Burger Nerf on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:08 pm

Pick the movie you're looking forward to, then the one you wouldn't go see if the damned thing were free. Post links to trailers where available.

(Inevitably, someone's going to hate--and trash--some movie you're dying to see. Please, just let it slide. Don't chew someone out because they think Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo "looks stupid" or Batman Begins is "going to be the coolest movie EVAR!!1." No Fantastic Four fusses or Revenge of the Sith slap-parties, mmmmkay?)

I came up with this because a friend called Kung-Fu Hustle the stupiest title he'd ever heard of. Because of the awful, blandly-narrated TV trailer, he was under the impression that it was supposed to be a serious action flick along the lines of, say, Hero.

THIS trailer? Much smaller--but much, much better.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/kung_fu_hustle.html

That's my must-see movie. Then, while researching THAT, I came across THIS:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/zathura/

When you watch it, you get the impression that someone's ripping off Jumanji--big time. Then, suddenly, you find out it's from the author of Jumanji--ripping HIMSELF off. Ewwwwww. Zathura is basically Space Jumanji. If Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny were in it, they'd call it...well.

Judge for thyself, if thy dare.
Wait, that's not right.
...waitwaitwait--Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo?!? Oh my ass.
Burger Nerf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kinako mochi on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:15 pm

In:

Sin City. Fantastic Four. Batman Begins. V for Vendetta (by the Wachowski Brothers, could go into the Bin easily enough). War of the Worlds (I). The Island. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The Chronicles of Narnia. Hitchhiker's Guide.

Bin:

Into the Blue. xXx: State of the Union. House of Wax. Herbie: Fully Loaded. Sahara. The Pink Panther. Dukes of Hazzard. Guess Who. And tonnes upon metric tonnes more. :p

All trailers can be found on apple.com/trailers or darkhorizons.com. ;)
Then light
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Wapsi Pub