Prayer request 2

Grab a scotch, Guinness or your favorite bottled water, put your feet up and relax. This is the Off-topic pub for the Wapsi fans. Cigar smoking is allowed.

Moderator: pablo

Prayer request 2

Postby crypto on Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:49 pm

This time the request is for me and my family.

My grandfather had a corenary and has had a bunch of sezuire since, ekg (the brain on) test have been wonkie too. Docs are doing the "24 hours and we'll know more" stick. My dad went to the hospital with his brothers, but right now the rest of the family is just waiting.

I got the call ar something like I want to say 2:40 - 3:00. I was home alone, couldn't get a hold of my parents. Yeah I was freaked. Still am, though it's edgeing to emtional wreck.

I don't so well in situations I have no control over, and i'd have likely been a bigger mess then I was is I hadn't been e-mailing Beth between calls. While she wasn't comforting per say, she did have a lot of medical fact about what could/was going on. I later talked to her for quite a while, just to get my mind off what's happeneing. That helped.

Right now I can't call her back even though I realy want to. She's not allowed calls after 10 pm now. Long story, can't say under penilty of jail time. She is doing better btw, except for the incedent I can't talk about. and an odd thing. I'll throw that on another thread once I post this one.

I have the urge to write more, but stuff's just not comeing out right and what is comeing out is just sort of rambleing with the spellign worse then usual. So I'll just post this and perhaps try to get soem sleep.

I may or may not update you all in a semi timely fashion depending on what ends up happening.

Until then I thank you for your prayers.
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Postby Fhqwhgads on Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:08 pm

Can do. :) So we're praying for recovery for your grandpa, peace for you and the other family members, for resolution of Beth's situation...what else, anything? Does he know the Lord?
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll
Fhqwhgads
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby pablo on Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:49 pm

Sending positive vibes your way. I hope all goes well.
pablo
Keenspot Despot

Postby The_Stalker on Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:40 pm

Right-o boss. Prayers headed your way. Remember, this will all work out as it should.
-Andrew "The Stalker" Watkins CI, Companion to Order of the Knights of Jubal. Proud Uncle/Son of Chade.
Recently revealed to be the leader of the elusive Board-queda organization.

2nd Place MR. CRFH 2005!
The_Stalker
Keenspot Despot

Postby kinako mochi on Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:01 am

I send you prayers for strength and will think of the Heart Sutra. :)
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby amazon princess on Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:17 am

ill send him positive love vibration for him to get better. :D
amazon princess
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby crypto on Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:05 am

They're takeing him off of life suport today. I guess he hasn't had brain waves since the start.

My family is goign to be going to be going to see the rest of the family this weekend.

Thanks for your support guys.
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stefka on Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:08 pm

We'll be pulling -- and praying -- for you and your family, Crypto.
----------
I have been one acquainted with the night

Journalism: It's not just a job, it's a diagnosis
Stefka
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kestralyn on Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:09 pm

Tears and fond thoughts. Nothing we can say will make anything better, but just know we're here for you to do what you need to grieve.
"Wherever a dancer stands ready, there is a holy place" - Martha Graham
"and where she walks, there are sequins" - any Raqs Sharqi dancer
Kestralyn
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kinako mochi on Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:27 pm

I lost both grandparents in two years, my grandfather in 2003, and my grandmother last October. I hope that the healing process starts and takes flight soon and the process of mourning is both liberating and enlightening for you. :)
kinako mochi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Wapsi Pub