Beautiful line art!

Eat the Roses : Tender petals never tasted so good!
<br>
Vigilante Ho! : It's not just a double entendre!

Moderators: John T, Speaker Wiggin, NotoriousMEQ

Beautiful line art!

Postby Tangent on Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:02 am

Heh... it might be kind of cool to post the line art for V,H! for the FanColorists out there to work on. I mean, those are beautiful, crisp lines just begging for people to color up for you. :D You do fantastic work. :) But you already knew that, even if you (as all cartoonists/artists do) deny it. (That doesn't count me, because my art sucks. But hey, I don't practice so... :P)

Keep up the great work! And the comic story itself is turning out to be rather a lot of fun! :)
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Beautiful line art!

Postby jasonmark22 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 am

Gosh darn it, I never should have picked "Shepherd" as my user name. It's also my last name, and now people call me mcdst training "Shepherd," which makes me feel like I'm in trouble. <P>Anyway, I didn't take anything as being jerky. It may be a case of great minds thinking alike, but the actual B.H. quote (from BillHicks.com) is...

"They blow themselves up in order to get at us, and we launch 3 million dollar missiles off of giant floating iron islands 2000 miles away - Who are the real cowards?"hdi certification
jasonmark22
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Eat the Roses / Vigilante Ho!